Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

I said, "Hi Jeanne." And then I held her close and whispered, "I won't make you go away. I can't begin to describe how happy I am to see you right now. I couldn't sleep last night either. I love you too and I'm so sorry that I got mad while we were talking yesterday."

"It's okay, it's my fault. All of this is my fault. My stupidity put us in an untenable situation."

"You haven't done anything that's stupid. You're trying to live a lifestyle that's a little different. It's changing both of our lives. Sometimes change is difficult."

"Micheal, do you think we can work this out?"

"I do, but lets not try to get it all done in the next five minutes. You're here.

I can't imagine anything that would have made me happier today than seeing you."

Jeanne stepped back and smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't have time to buy a new dress and get my hair done. Getting here took up my entire day."

"It's okay, I'm just glad that you're here." I picked up Jeanne's travel bag, carried it into the room and set it by the bed. When I turned around Jeanne was unzipping her dress. She let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. After picking it up and tossing it on the bed she turned and faced me. She was wearing a black brassiere, a black garter belt, a pair of black nylon stockings, black lace panties and her black high heeled pumps.

I stared at her.

Grinning, Jeanne said; "Do you like what you see studman?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I like it a whole lot."

Jeanne reached behind her back and unclasped her brassiere. As she took it off and tossed it on the bed, she said; "Take off your pants."

"Jeanne don't you want to get some dinner or have a drink first?"

She shook her head. "No, I need to do this right away. It's important."

Understanding; I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my trousers and let them fall to the floor. After stepping out of them I picked them up and tossed them onto the bed next to Jeanne's dress.

Jeanne was wearing her panties over her garter belt. She pushed them down to her ankles. I stared at her exposed pussy. It was shaved bare."

Seeing me staring, she said; "Do you like my shaved cunt?"

I nodded. "Very much."

"I wish you were the first man to see it, but I won't lie to you. You're not."

"It's okay, I assumed that was the case."

"Take off your boxers."

I pushed my undershorts down and stepped out of them. My penis was sticking straight out. As I picked up my underwear Jeanne said; "I see that you have a big problem. Sit down on the bed. I'll take care of it for you."

Grinning, I sat down on the bed. Jeanne kneeled on the floor between my legs and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around my erection. While I'm not a big man, I'm not small either. Erect, my penis is about six inches. Jeanne could easily wrap the fingers of one hand around it, but not two.

As she began stroking me with her right hand she gently cupped my balls with her other hand.

I closed my eyes. The sensations Jeanne was creating were wonderful. But then it got even better. She leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock.

I gasped.

Giggling, Jeanne looked up at me and asked; "Do you like that big boy?"

I nodded.

"I think you'll like this even more." She parted her lips, sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and started licking it with her tongue.

I gasped again.

She did this for maybe a half a minute and then she stopped and took my cock out of her mouth. "Michael I'm going to suck you now. I want you to relax and let yourself go. I want you to cum and when you cum I want you to cum in my mouth. I've never let another man do that and I never will. You're the only man who will ever get to cum in my mouth and I'll do it for you any time you ask me."

Jeanne slipped my cock back into her mouth and started sucking me again. At the same time she stroked me and fondled my balls. The sensations she was creating were glorious.

Slowly she intensified her efforts. She sucked me more vigorously and stroked me harder and quicker. As Jeanne did that my excitement grew. I felt the warm glow of pleasure building in my loins.

Jeanne kept sucking me. Suddenly I felt the first spurt semen erupt into her mouth. She kept sucking me. Another spurt followed and then another. Jeanne kept sucking me.

I felt the spurts of cum subside. Jeanne continued sucking me.

Finally my erection started to wilt in Jeanne's mouth. She let it slip from between her lips, looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back.

She said, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Very much, thank you."

"I enjoyed it too. Feeling you cumming in my mouth was exciting."

Reaching down, I helped Jeanne to her feet. She sat next to me on the bed. I started to kiss her.

She pulled her face away. "Michael, you just came in my mouth. Let me get a wash cloth and wipe off my lips."

Shaking my head, I said; "If my semen doesn't bother you it certainly shouldn't bother me."

Smiling, Jeanne closed her eyes and kissed me. I kissed her back and then I held her tightly in my arms.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers