All Comments on 'Awakenings Ch. 07'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unrealistic

It's your story & you're allowed to proceed as you wish , but finding the leader raping his love ,to leave him alive after killing & crushing the underlings is unrealistic , which of course is in itself silly since it's a fictional story ..If he could cut off his balls he could do the same to his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A lot of us are surprised that you decided to continue the story. What I mean by that is simply that your hero had the chance to destroy the evil leader and yet he didn't. Now if you think about that it makes absolutely no sense at all. Why would he let him go and continue to kill innocent people. Those deaths will now fall on your heroes shoulders. I have to say this story is starting to really go down hill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Makes no sense

This story and your hero makes no sense. He leaves the chief villain alive after he was about to rape the love of his life. It seems the more sick and twisted you are, the smaller the chance Tahir will permanently disable or kill you. So, I'm done here. Tahir is just too stupid to continue to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome i don't see need for complaining its great especially the plot.

I don't see need for complaining its great especially the plot.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
I do not usually say anything negative...but have a comment!

With all the evil the leader was responsible for, Tahir not ending him is totally ridiculous and has lost my interest. You could have created someone even worse to continue the story, but this takes away period. The doctor is another of the same category. How does he justify to himself if you want to be at all believable letting these two go on to hurt and kill so many others leaving their blood on your hero. He shows no remorse at killing thousands, but spares the two worst...I don't even know what more to say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Think guys

If you were in his shoes would you be more worried about the one you love or the evil basterd that at that point was on the ground in intence pain? Personally I'd have ignored the prick and gotten my lady out of there as fast as I could so in my eyes it's realistic on one hand the I'd have killed the doctor the second time he messed with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yup... I'm done.

Holes big enough to throw an oil tanker through. The premise was promising but the characters are thin at best and the plot is tanking hard. Sorry, thanks for trying but this is where I get off.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

I agree with some of the commenters from 5 years ago. This story is a ridiculous waste of time. Damn, I'm bummed I wasted so much time here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES