All Comments on 'Away for a Dirty Weekend'

by tidylike

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh!

Now for the vote - A "1". And he should get ready for his divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very nice story

I'd love to do that for my wife. She's an older BBW, and hasn't been satisfied in a very long time. I have a tiny penis, and to add to her frustration, I can't stay hard enough to fuck her and make her cum. She's only been with me, ever, so she has never had an experience with another man, let alone, one with a cock over 4". I think that if I got her into the situation you described, got her away from home, blindfolded her (wouldn't have to tie her to the bed), and brought another man into the room, she might act like she didn't want it, but if he was forceful with her, she would let him have her tight married pussy. I'd love to watch her orgasm on his cock, missionary style, and watch as he slowly pumps his hard thick cock into her and unloads deep into her pussy, his load of cum, deeper than she's ever felt.

I'm not sure how our lives would be afterward, but I'd love for her to continue making love to another man, as long as she is satisfied. I think she would actually seek out other men after she's had a bigger, hard cock that makes her cum so good. I could handle that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife and I had a similar experience on a recent cruise. It was our 25 wedding anniversary. She had never even seen another man naked. I watched as she removed her blind fold and looked the man in the eyes as she eagerly sucked the cum from his cock. She then invited him to stay and watch as I fucked her hot horny pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous