All Comments on 'Away on Business'

by JBancrofts99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was very much like my first time with a man. The one big difference is that he also ended up fucking me. I was on s 3 week business trip and not only spent that night with him but the whole 3 weeks.

I had never experienced such wonderful sex before. Every day started with him fucking me. He also introduced me to other men that I sucked off. In a period of those 3 weeks I became a cum loving cock sucking faggot. And I still am today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My business trip

I met someone on a business trip and ended up fucking all night. I loved when we 69. The feel of someone sucking your cock as you suck there cock turns me on . I can not wait for my next trip. Mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My desire but not happened yet

Been on trips before and got a half and half from a female, but I want to do and get done by a man. Down my throat and up my ass-pussy.

dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 8 years ago
Very Sexy

A sexy, sensual story. You crafted a beautiful tale of discovery and male lust. You are one sexy beast. Thanks for getting me off.

CuriAceCuriAceover 4 years ago
Loved your angst!

I love the way you describe the excitement, the curiosity and the guilty pleasure. The 'non-response' permission is a great tool to demonstrate your submissiveness. You have to write Part 2. Or about taking this to the next level that you allude to here; your first anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Just as I might imagine... or want. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My last time away

The last time I was away, I met a guy who was staying at the same hotel as me. We were having a beer when he said are you married, no I said. What about you I asked, he looked at me and said that he was bi. He asked me if I ever been there with a man. Not for a few months now. Are you gay he asks. Well, he put his hand on my thigh and starts running his hand up and down, getting closer to my balls. I said let's go up to the room. When inside the room,, we started to kiss, I started to tongue him. Soon we were naked. Now our cocks were hard, he said to me he love's my shaved balls your cock looks amazing. Thanks I said. He was a good 7" and cut, my cock is 8" and uncut. We started to kiss and he reached down and peeled back my foreskin. He started to rub our cocks against each other, I could swear I felt our cocks getting harder, I could feel precum seeping out of my cock. I turned him around and started to put my cock at his ass crack. I started to kiss his ear and neck now, oh honey I said I'd love to fuck you now. Oh not now, keep doing that though, I looked down his cock leaking precum now. He opened his ass crack I placed my cock tightly into it. I reached down with my hand and started cupping his balls oh that's feels good he said. He started to rub his ass crack up and down my cock, now I was feeling very horny now I could feel my precum leaking out of me as he kept running his ass crack against my cock. Oh honey he said this feels good, he took my other hand and placed it onto his cock. I started to wank him off and cup his balls tighter. Soon I could feel his balls tighten up, oh I cummin he said as he started to cum I knew I'd be not long as I continued to rub my cock up and down his ass crack. Oh honey fuck me now I have never been so turned on in my life as he opened up his ass hole I slowly entered into him, he push his ass back into my cock. Oh honey fuck me now and cum inside me. I grabbed hold of his hips uOh honey your shaven balls feel so good against me your thick cock feels good inside me. As I tongue his ear oh honey he said oh honey I'm cummin as I came inside him. We fucked like this for the next two days until it was sadly time to go home and say our goodbye.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Very hot lusty story! Great descriptions of the bathhouse sex and hotel sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous