Away on Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes James, yes, yes, yes," he said realising from the feel of his flesh on my cock that I was near. I kept pumping him, half hoping that I would make him cum, but being very aware that I was so very, very near I could not concentrate enough to slow down to give him the satisfaction he really deserved.

"That's it come on James cum for me, let it all out James," he sighed as my cock seemed to explode. God knows how much spunk he encouraged from me and where it all went, but I seemed to cum for ages. I had no idea whether he did or not.

"Oh boy, you needed that didn't you?" He asked letting go of my shrinking cock.

"Jesus Mark that was amazing," I groaned adding. "It wasn't that I needed to cum for I did that twice yesterday it was, well you I suppose."

Smiling he got off the bed. "Stay there let's clean you up," he said walking to the bathroom. "It wasn't really me mate, it was simply a guy you needed."

"And did I get one," I said as he came back wearing the white towelling dressing gowns thoughtfully provided by the Hyatt.

He had brought some tissues and a couple of face towels. He wiped my mess from my stomach and chest with the tissues and then cleaned my now soft cock with a wet, warm towel. He shook some talcum powder onto me and threw me a dressing gown.

"The AC's a bit high isn't."

"Yes."

We sat around watching the end of the sports programme had another drink and chatted away for, I guess an hour or so. He asked me about my bi experiences and I told him the outline of thing with Brad and my visit to the gay sauna. I asked about his and he said he had a couple of regular partners in HK, but mainly looked for new 'adventures' like me.

"I've been messing around for ten years or so I guess so don't worry James it doesn't mean you are turning gay, just that you have broadened your outlook and repertoire and have other ways of getting your sexual kicks, for that's what it's all about isn't it?" He said standing up and using the remote control to turn the TV onto MTV.

"Yes I guess it is it's all about the buzz isn't it?"

"Precisely" he said. "Adding it's all about the buzz" as he turned back towards me. I saw with surprise and a surge of excitement that he had undone his robe and that as he walked across the room to where I was sitting on the bed it flared open and I saw that he was fully erect. He stood right in front of me his rampant cock and large balls just inches from my face and beaming a broad smile said.

"Ready for the second half?"

Feeling that wonderful tingling in my balls as I started to harden I looked up at him and said. "What do you have in mind?"

By now I certainly, and I guess Mark as well were partly pissed. Not out of our brains or falling over drunk, but of the kind where nothing matters, anything is possible and your inhibitions have pretty much gone. So as I said that and looked at him realising that of course he hadn't cum yet I reached out and ran my fingers up his rigid dick; it felt lovely. And that made me wonder whether he had been saving himself to fuck me, which in turn made me think about what I would do. My inebriated mind put it into a recess with the view to handling that when and if it became an issue.

"You'll see, lay back" he said shrugging his robe off and letting it drop to the floor so that he was arousingly naked.

I lay back on the bed with my knees over the side. He came and stood beside me.

"Close your eyes," he ordered me. I did. I felt his fingers on the tie of my robe and I groaned with sheer pleasure when he pulled it apart and bared my cock. "Oh good boy," he said softly taking hold of my half erect prick. "Well done," he went on fondling me as I felt his weight on the bed.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was sitting on the edge right next to my knees with my cock in his hand and his body bent towards my stomach. Closing my eyes again I reached out and my fingers found his buttocks; I stroked him and he grunted his pleasure. Then something touched the end of my, now nearly, full hard on. My booze befuddled mind took a moment or two to recognise what it was.

'Oh fuck it's his tongue, he's gonna suck me' I said to myself not sure whether I was pleased or scared or both. As I felt his tongue lick around the purple glans of my uncut dick and ease my foreskin back before sliding down my length and onto my balls I quickly became sure and stopped being scared.

"Ok James?"

"Oh yes," I sighed grabbing his head and stroking his hair.

The feel of his lips encircling me and then sliding down and then up slowly and purposefully as his fingers played with my balls and stroked me between my legs was sensational. I quickly realised that there was no difference to being sucked by a guy to a girl once you got your head in line. I also realised that whilst Kelly was bloody good at giving head, Mark was better. He licked over every inch of my cock and balls sucking them one by one and then together into his mouth. At the same time his fingers were never still and were caressing my stomach, thighs, balls, between my legs and the crease of my arse. I felt as though I was in heaven, but I wanted to give something back.

"Get on the bed Mark" I groaned pulling at his hips and levering myself up the bed. We wiggled and crawled our way into the centre of the bed all the time with him slurping at my cock and balls. He had his face on my stomach with his legs up past my head. I was on my back, Mark on his side so it wasn't classically sixty nine but as good as for his immense erection was level with my face. I held it, I stroked it, and I caressed and then slowly pumped it.

"Oh yes baby," he groaned swallowing my cock so far I thought it might come out if his bum. He was so fucking good at it that right at that moment I could have given up women!

Did I have the pluck? Could I go that far? Was I getting too far into this new bi world I wondered as I moved my face towards his erection? It was like a magnet or a beacon beckoning me. It became the focus of my attention, my world and my number one desire as I pulled it and put my tongue out and licked its length. It was good; in fact it was much better than good. I wanted more, I wanted to go further. I opened my mouth and put my lips round the thick uncircumcised knob end of Mark's cock. It seemed such a natural thing to do, it seemed so right and inevitable as I slid his cock into my mouth as far as it would go.

In the main I simply copied what he did. Taking it deeply in then almost out. Putting my lips over my teeth and running him in and out of my mouth quickly. Licking and sucking his balls and stroking all round his genitals. As I was doing that he was doing broadly the same things to me.

"Babe I am getting near," he groaned. "You?"

"Very, I am nearly there."

"Then let's do it" he sighed taking me out of his mouth. "Where do want to cum?"

"I don't care," I gasped.

I did the same and followed his lead by pumping his cock in about the same rhythm as he pumped mine.

"You fucking marvellous little tart," he groaned as his cock started to explode at the same time as mine.

I don't know about him but I had never had spunk over my face before.

*

We cleaned up, put the robes on and finished the whiskey. We were both now nicely pissed and I at least was feeling mellow, but not at all horny. I saw that it was after three and as I always do when overseas I converted that to UK time, five Saturday evening. I wondered what Kelly was going to do this evening and whether she would let her hair down quite as spectacularly as I had.

"Gonna stay the night James?" Mark asked.

That completely threw me for it hadn't entered my head that we might actually sleep together. I didn't want that. I couldn't envisage lying beside Mark, our feet touching or our hands straying, fingers running over the other's body or us planting little kisses on the other's back as I undoubtedly would have wanted to do if Mark had been a woman. I realised that I didn't want the tenderness or the intimacy that I would have relished with a female. With Mark, with a man it was all about the buzz, it was the sex not the affection that was the attraction.

"No I think I will go to my room."

"I understand."

"Do you Mark."

"Yes James I do, I have been where you are."

"Let's see tomorrow shall we Mark?"

He grinned. "Yes James let's see, but remember, tomorrow is another day!