All Comments on 'Awesome with a Couple'

by young22m

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First story?

Should be your last. Take an English class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HEART BREAK???

Looking for a acid in her face burn the bitch story every day here but only more hot cuck stories must just break many cuck haters hearts.This is a hot story but not a B.T.B story,,SORRY..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Comment

Would be helpful except one to let things die on the vine... No fruit here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and garbage story. 1* for this stupid story

I truly hope this story is the author's first and also the last one.

Just pure trash, pathetic, nonsense and dump story......waste of time.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
terrible english

Take time off writing, Take some english lessons, Hire a good English editor, and then just quit writing altogether

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Mechanically well written, well.... written OK.

Certainly better than some of the native English speakers’ writing here on Literotica. I really don’t think anyone should be too harsh. And especially for a first timer. It’s very amateurish in feeling. Or about a good middle school students writing (though I’ve read writing of this level from college grads), but he’s trying. How else is he to learn?

Also, the topic was interesting. Rarely is the antagonist’s - the Bull’s if you will - view point written about. Originality should be encouraged.

But the real problem, as far as writing is concerned, is we don’t get any feelings or thoughts from the the Bull. Pretty much it’s all just the mechanics of the sex that is written up: “I lick her here. I get on top. My cock slides in. etc. etc...” no thoughts of why he does this. Only very cursory thoughts of contacting the target couple. And no thoughts about why he’s doing... what ever he’s doing during sex. I mean that’s where the real meat could have been in this story.

Now, it’s PROBABLY very basic. He does it because he can. Shit, I’d have been a bull during my 20’s if had a 10”cock. Sex, sex, and more sex. But here we don’t actually know he’s thinking only sex. We know almost nothing about why he’s doing whatever it is he’s doing. What really would have been interesting is if the Bull thought himself doing a Public Service. Messed up, I know, but something different. Or he was burned by a woman he deeply loved, and now was taking it out on all women; and fuck the husbands (pardon my pun). Again, we don’t know why. Again, something different. But anyways it gives the story as written only gives “whys” of what is happening, not the “what” of what’s happening.

It would have been interesting to know the real emotions of “why” the couples wanted a bull. Hmmm... I guess that has been written up, and well, here in “Loving Wives”, so forget I brought it up.

Anyway, I think he should be encouraged to continue writing. But definitely get an editor. I mean, how many of the critics here lambast other people’s efforts, but don’t make the effort to try their hands at their own stories (in my secrets hopes they get lambasted in their turn. You know, Karma’s a bitch). Think on it. [Yeah, I’m a critic of the critics. Think on THAT.]

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Oh yeah...

.... I give the story a very encouraging 1-star.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NEED LOTS OF WORK!

I pretty much agree with etchiboy’s comments. As a first story written in something besides your native language, it shows promise. But—and this is a big but—you have a lot of work to do if you are to post in English. I suggest you start by studying the grammar entries here in writers resources, then carefully study some of the higher scored stories here in LW.

By the way, if you were to tackle one of the other categories, for instance Taboo, you’d find a more helpful core of readers. For reasons known only to themselves, readers here have deep seated problems they just can’t work through.

I hope you’ll find the way to produce acceptable prose. Remember, the main reason to spend time writing is that you enjoy writing. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Just a thought: I can’t help wondering about the story, or even the comments, you anonymous commenters would turn out in 22’s language.

Good luck! The cd

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Ummmm... names ridiculous???

You’ve got to be kidding, right? It’s because the names aren’t “American” or even English. They’re India-indian (you know, the South Asia subcontinent). Don’t know if it’s Hindi, Tamil, Sikh, or other.

It’s as if you’re making fun of someone, who is writing in english, but is native German. You probably wouldn’t critisize if the characters’ names were Hans, Dieter, and Gudrün would you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

6 1/2 bit small for a BULL usually 9 to 12 inches sorry.

To be honest I don't get a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife especially when he is quite capable himself. His pea sized brain must be firmly fixed in his cock end.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bull(shit)

What kind of man calls himself a bull(shit)? Way too easy to make you a steer if you cross the wrong.man.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Not that bad for a first

I have read a lot worse from some English speaking authors. If you don't like cuck stories don't read them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous