Awkward Church Games Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after I parked, I spotted Art working on a car and then Anne walked over and bent over the car with him. I couldn't hear what they were saying, obviously, but just sat and kept a keen eye out. Then the car was done, and I suddenly saw Art put his hand around Anne's neck and pull her in for a kiss. As he did this, I reached for the camera in my bag, but my anger made me shake so badly, that by the time I had it, they had finished and separated.

"Damn, I missed it," I almost shouted. Then I put the camera back in my bag, got out of my car nd walked up to the shop. By this time, they had returned to what they were doing, so I just walked to the waiting area, trying to keep out of sight and simply watched what was going on. I was also close enough to hear some of the conversation, though by this time, Anne had finished and was now working on the bill. Seconds later, Art came over and they began chatting quietly to her, so I took this chance to approach and watch them. They did look like a couple, but as I stood there looking through the customer window less than two feet away, Art didn't seem to notice me, probably because of the constant giggles emanating from Anne that kept him busy. That was enough.

"What's so funny?" I asked innocently. Instantly Art snapped his head up and looked at me with those dear in the head light eyes. "What's going on?" I asked again.

Both of them looked at me before Art was able to stammer out a reply, which honestly, I didn't hear. I was pissed. "I better see you at home tonight right after work," was all I could say before I turned and headed out a different door, one farthest away from my car.

I started around the shop, when Art came running up. "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked.

"What was that all about?" I asked, crossing my arms and trying to assume a pissed off stance.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he stammered. "We were just talking." I could see his brain working, trying to find the right thing to say.

"It didn't look like that, honey," I said as sarcastically as I could. "Are you involved with that woman?"

He didn't answer for a second, in my book that was a yes, but then he found his voice. "Of course not. You're just looking for trouble. That guy you stayed with, did he put you up to this, spying on me?"

I shook my head, not believing that he was trying to turn things around. "Look, what I saw was you flirting with her," I said, not bringing up the fact that I saw them kissing. If only I had managed to take a photo. But I would save that little nugget for later after he dug a deeper hole than what he was in now.

"We were just chatting, sharing a joke is all," he said, shifting from one foot to another. "I'm not doing anything."

I just shook my head and tried to get by Art, but he stopped me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I didn't know what to do at that point, and his telling me that I was the only woman in his life had my head spinning. All I could think of at that point were our kids and how something like this would scar them for life, especially if I was wrong about this and the kiss hadn't been what I thought it was. Still, he had kissed her, so I decided to react to his statement with a challenge.

"Okay, but you had better be home right after work like I said, and I mean it." Then I pushed by him and headed to my car. I could feel his eyes on me the whole way so I didn't bother to look back or he would have seen me crying. By the time I got home, I had recovered some and put on a brave face, telling Amber that I hadn't seen anything. I don't think she bought it, much like I hadn't bought her story about Saul, but for now, I stuck to my story.

Just as I put supper on the table, Art showed up like I told him, right on time.

End Part IV

12