Awkward Church Games Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the passenger seat, Doug took the wheel and began driving and as we pulled away from the party, he suddenly pulled over and looked at me. "I hope you didn't mind me grabbing you butt like I did. Guess I just got a little carried away. I should have acted more professionally. It's just that I remembered your face. You were at the auction. I guess I did fantasize a bit. And knowing that was why I called you. I'm sorry. You really are a great person."

My boss was right, this date was connected to the auction. I told him it was okay, that no harm was done, and it was a good thing I only had the one drink, or I might have done more myself. That made him laugh some and he added something about how he wished I had drunk another, as I was a fantastic looking girl and he would have enjoyed doing more. Then he said something that made me pause, when he said maybe we should go back to that party for a little. Instead of being shocked, I laughed and said if I had, we'd probably be making out right now. He didn't laugh at this, but before we started up again, he asked if we could kiss again, saying he missed being close to a woman and he really liked me.

Knowing that I might display the effects of this drink if I got home too soon, I told him he could and in no time, we were making out. It was almost as good as my time with Bryan. God, Bryan. I made a mental note to call him tomorrow when I had the chance, but that thought slipped from my mind as I felt Doug pull my top aside as we kissed and feel my boob, the same one that one of the two had mauled, only Doug was so much more gentle. What was I doing? I thought. This was wrong, and I told Doug we had to stop.

He pulled away reluctantly and shook his head. "You're right. I feel terrible for my actions."

I grabbed his arm and gave him a gentle squeeze. "It's okay, I led you on. You did nothing wrong, and I should apologize to you." I stopped and stared at him as we started moving again, and knowing what he did for me, and what Art was doing without me, well I don't know, maybe it was a bit of the drug that was in my drink, but as I saw there, I slowly moved my hand forward until it was resting in Doug's lap. He looked over at me.

"Hey," I said. "Keep your eyes on the road." With that I moved my hand to his crotch and gave him a gentle squeeze. The wheel jerked a bit, but I reproached him kiddingly. "I thought cops were good drivers under stress."

"Yeah, you just took me by surprise," he responded.

With that settled, I continued to rub him as he concentrated on the road. He kept driving, and I kept rubbing. Finally, as we were getting close to my home, he suddenly pulled over. "Maybe I need a refresher course on driving," he said, his breath coming in rasps.

"Well I don't normally do this, but you really earned it," I responded. Then I undid his belt and pulled his pants open, which allowed his junk to stand up. I think he thought I was going to blow him, but I knew I couldn't, so I just grabbed his member and started pumping it, watching as his eyes close. I thought it might be hurting him a little, I mean the skin was red from my actions, but he moaned for me not to stop and suddenly he was gushing forth a stream of cum. It actually hit the front window and I had to laugh a bit at that.

He let out a large breath of air then sank back into his seat. "I haven't had anyone do that for me in years, not since my wife, well you know." I think he regretted losing control a bit.

I pulled a tissue from my purse, actually several and wiped my hand off, giving a few to him to clean up as well. I noticed then that my head was clearing up, so even though I was trying to think it was the drug in my drink, I realized it was all me. I had done this on my own and I had tremendous guilt. The only good thing was not allowing Doug to have intercourse with me and of course the fact that Art had been doing something. That didn't make it right, but it was all I had at the moment. Then suddenly, I thought of Bryan. I wondered what he was doing at this moment, and I told myself, when I had some free time this weekend, I would call him, to see how he was. Thinking of him, the guilt was suddenly gone. I wondered what that meant?

Doug drove me home and dropped me off about fifty yards from my house. He told me, he had spunk on his clothes and he didn't want to face my husband. The plan he told me, was for me to walk up to my house, he would watch from his car to make sure I was safe then he would get the car back before morning and leave the keys on the seat. I could say I simply dropped them there. Worked for me, and I gave him a kiss goodbye as I got out and closed the door. It was easy walking, and though we didn't live in the best neighborhood, I felt perfectly safe, knowing that I had a police officer backing me up. In no time, I was at my door and waved to Doug, then safely inside. Art was asleep on his rocker and it was only a little after 10. The kids were asleep on the couch, so I made my way to the bedroom to change and then got everyone into bed.

Art was instantly awake when I touched him, and he was full of questions. That night he was on me and we made rough love. I think he was testing me, seeing if I were ready for him, and I wasn't quite, but that calmed him knowing that if I wasn't excited for him, I probably hadn't had any kind of sex all night, at least any kind of sex he was aware of, and he was content.

In the morning, I looked outside and saw my car parked in my driveway and smiled. Walking to the car, I found my keys on the seat, just like Doug had said, and on the seat a single white rose, but thankfully, no other evidence that I had not driven it here. Art came out and saw me grab the keys. "Oh, must have dropped them last night," I said, as I slid the rose under the seat.

"Listen, I know we didn't talk much last night, but did you manage to get the message out about my shop?"

"Actually, I did, but the officer I went with also won two awards?" Art shook his head, and I had the impression that he thought I was talking Doug up, but I ignored the look. "Well people kept coming over to the table to congratulate him, and those that stayed and talked to us, I used every opportunity to bring up your shop. And those business cards you gave me. Well I gave almost all of them to people. I even gave one to the Mayor's assistant."

"Seriously, you gave my card to the guy who works with the Mayor? To him?" He was in awe.

'Yes. That's why I wanted to go. I know business has increased a little since the auction, but a lot of people were happy to take your card. Oh, and one guy asked me if I was at the auction and I told him yes. He made some comment about wishing he had brought more money, so I told him, why don't you impress me by bringing your cars to my husband."

"Cars?"

"Yeah, the guy owns the flower shop in town. He has four vans and he said he would. You can fix vans, right?"

"Are you kidding? Yes, I can fix any auto." I laughed, knowing full well he could fix them, and when he realized what I was doing, he threw one of the kids stuffed toys at me. "Brat," he said. I just smiled.

Then we both saw the Police car approaching our street. I was thinking, oh no, what's he doing when I noticed Doug driving. There was another person in the car and I was hoping that when Doug saw Art was standing with me he would drive by, but it pulled into the drive and both got out.

"What do the cops want here?" I heard Art mutter, but I was ignoring him as I concentrated on Doug, who waved and then I noticed that he spoke to and older Police Officer beside him and pointed us out. For a moment I thought he was going to tell Art what occurred, or would come up with some sort of bull shit complaint about what I did, but then both men approached Art, who had walked over to them and they shook his hand.

I drifted closer to the group, and just heard Doug thank Art for allowing me to accompany him, and then he mentioned how his Captain was interested in finding someone to look at some of their cruisers. Art looked at me and smiled. It was like a dream come true for him, and he muttered a silent Thank You to me. Looks like I was going to get laid again tonight. And then as the Captain and Art walked off to chat, Doug came over to me, a big smile on his face.

"I saw your face when we pulled up. Sorry, I was going to call and let you know we were coming, but it would have been difficult with the Captain in my car, and I didn't know if it would cause problems with your husband after our date last night, so I just took a chance."

"You scared the crap out of me. I didn't know why you'd be coming here, but looks like I may have to thank you again for bringing your boss out. I think you made my husband's day."

"Actually, I figured I owed you for going with me, and well, you know. By the way, I know you're married and all, but what you did to me, and how you did it, my goodness, it was awesome. I said it last night, and I'll say it again, your husband....."

"Is a lucky guy, yeah, I know." I said cutting him off and finishing the sentence. "You do know, that was a one time thing, right?"

"Oh, I know, you only did it because I helped you out, and you probably had taken a drug. I understand, but I will also say, if Art ever mistreats you, let me know, and I will be over to rescue you again. Though I really doubt that would happen. Just that you helped me out, and I wanted to give you something, besides helping your family that is?"

"Like what?" I asked, my mind racing.

"That woman you asked me to look up. Well I took a second look into her background and I found something. She was married to a guy in another town, and though she doesn't have a record, she's kind of a trashy woman, and word is she's broken up a few marriages."

"Really? This is that Aleisha woman?"

"One in the same. There is also some talk that she's after your husband, has something against you."

"Like what? I don't even know her?' I said, raising my voice a bit, then lowering it when Art looked over at me. I just looked at him and smiled, letting him know things were okay.

"I don't know, but just wanted to warn you. She's trouble. Just ask anyone in Oliver."

I knew Oliver. That was where Bryan lived. She had something against me? My mind was spinning, and I began to wonder what was going on. The only thing I could think was that it had to do with the auction. What was the connection? Was she Bryan's ex? Even if she was, how would she know me? And why would she be upset? There were too many questions. I stopped when I saw Doug looking at me. "Oh sorry, lost in thought," I told him.

"I understand. If you have any problem with her, any problems with anything, call me."

I looked up at him and smiled. "I will keep your number handy, and who knows, maybe we will get together some time. I just wanted to add, it was a huge turn-on for me as well, you know, what we did."

He smiled. "Gotcha. Looks like the Captain is done with your husband. Thanks." he said, turning and walking off to his superior as Art came over to me.

"Honey. You did good. The Police are going to send over a couple of cars for me to look at. It kind of means a long night or two, but I have to make sure they're in top shape. Okay?"

"Of course. I totally understand. Looks like that almost ticket worked out for both of us."

"How so?" he asked.

"I got to have a nice night and met some really nice people, plus I now have a cop who will let me out of a traffic ticket or two, and you're going to get some good business. If it pays well, I might be able to quit my job and spend more time here. You know, with the kids and helping Amber."

"That would be fine. Anything you want." He kissed me, then turned to wave at the cop car as it pulled out and headed down the road. While he waved, I had other thoughts. I had to call Bryan again, that was more important to me now than anything.

12