Awkward Church Games Pt. 06

Story Info
Cindy finds here world turned upside down.
5.8k words
4.08
29.4k
9
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon after Doug left, I found myself hanging around with Amber and finally had the chance to tell her all that had happened, from spotting someone in Art's garage to what had happened with the car being dropped off. Amber just listened and gave me a little advice.

"Look Cindy. One guy that you were involved with is one thing, but now another and he's a cop!"

"Well you're still involved with Saul, right?"

"Yes and no. I had fun with him, but I think I'm done with him. And the church is done with auctions as well. We have a new pastor and he said he thought they were terrible, so he cancelled them, permanently. Who knows, maybe it's for the best. I'm going to be a mom and Saul was just me, sowing some wild oats. I think I'm done."

"Well heck. I would say I'm with you, but something is up with Art. First there was Anne, and now that she's gone, there......" Amber interrupted me.

"Wait, what do you mean Anne is gone?" Amber asked me.

"Art told me she no longer worked for him, hasn't for almost a month now. Why?"

"I know she left for a little while, but I distinctly heard Art telling Chris, last week, that she came crawling back for her job. The boyfriend turned out to be a jerk and she didn't really like the new boss, so she asked Art for her job back."

"What? She's working with him again?" Amber nodded at my question. "Oh my God. Art never told me."

"What, did you really expect him too? Hey, Cindy, my old mechanic, the one I was messing with earlier, wants to work for me again. Is that okay?"

I looked at Amber and frowned. "Okay, two can play at this game. I'm calling Bryan now, maybe see how he's doing."

"Ooh, Can I listen in?" Amber asked, pushing her head down to hear.

"I thought you were done with any other men," I teased.

"No, I said I was done with Saul, well I will be. I will chat with him on Friday night. Chris said he was going out for drinks with Art, so fine. I can't drink, but I will tell Saul about this," she said, pointing at her belly. Let him know it's mine and Chris'. If it causes problems, I want to get it over with." She stopped talking when I hard Bryan pick up the phone and say hello.

Friday afternoon I was on my way to see Bryan, and Amber on her way to see Saul. We covered for each other saying we were going out to shop for the baby, and I got a sitter. Art didn't mind, and neither did Chris. So, after dropping Amber off at Saul's, he smiled at me and waved, then I drove as quickly as I could, hey I could get out of any ticket now, so why waste the opportunity.

As we pulled up to Saul's house, Amber smiled at me and mentioned something about being good. I looked at her and said the same thing. Then her reply, "I'll be good, very good. You do the same." That made me smile and I hurried on my way. Driving to Bryan's house this time was a little challenging as it wasn't dark and though I had come home during the day with Art, the place looked different. But my GPS got me to his street and I remembered it was the third house. As I pulled into the drive, Bryan came out to see me, guess he was as excited as I was, since he was at my car before I turned off the engine.

I gave him a big hug and kiss as soon as I was out of the car. Then we were inside his house, he gave me a long and passionate kiss, but as I broke it off for a breather, I told Bryan why I was there, that I believed Art was cheating one me and I just wanted some information. I told him I was so tempted to take him to bed, but this time I could not. That if I gave in to my desires, I would be as bad as my husband and Bryan understood. He asked me to sit, grabbed me a cup of coffee and we talked.

I told him all I knew, how I understood that his former employee had left, and something I had heard Art mention that I never told Amber. It wasn't Chris who told my husband about the auction. When I heard Art say this, I figured she had done this as some sort of plan to get me out of the house for a weekend. I don't think Art knew much about what would happen, he was interested mostly in getting the extra money, and of course it would mean he would have time to spend with Anne.

Bryan listened quietly as I talked, casually drinking his own coffee, but when I mentioned the next thing, he almost choked as he swallowed, that of telling about some woman named Aliesah who had red hair and supposedly might be out to get me. When Bryan choked as I said, I put my coffee down and moved to him. "Are you okay?"

He recovered after a minute, then looked up at me. "You don't know who she is? Really?"

I confessed that I didn't. How would I? And his response made me want to throw up.

"She's my ex-wife."

Taking a second to get over my own shock, I looked at him. "Oh man, but why is she out to get me? I've never met her."

I saw Bryan lick his lips, but not provocatively, more out of nervousness. "That might be my fault," he started and looked at the floor as I watched him. "She came over about two weeks ago, you know, for a visit. Usually these visits are not good, she just needles me. But this time, I was in a good mood, as all I could think about was you," he said in a quiet voice, which made me smile. "I guess she questioned me as to why I was so happy, and after a bit of back and forth, I told her that I had met someone else, and, well, I don't know why, but I blurted out your name. That your husband was a mechanic in the next town and, oh my God, she got angry. Told me I shouldn't be happy, even after I reminded her that we didn't love each other, but I got the feeling she wanted me back."

"Do you want her back?" I asked, almost praying he would say no.

"No. We had our shot. Didn't work," he said, smiling at me, but obviously seeing the relief on my face. "Oh, I have something for you," he said, walking out of the room and returning soon after carrying a picture frame. He sat it on a kitchen chair, and there was the sketch of me, now finished. It was breathtaking. The image was of me with my head slightly turned to the right.

"I finished this about a week after you left. Do you like it?"

As an answer, I moved over to him and hugged, then kissed him gently. "I really love it. But you should keep it. I mean, it would be vain for me to put this up in my house. I want you to have it."

"Well it is now one of my favorite sketches. However, I did make up another one as well," he said, grabbing me by my hand and leading me upstairs. There in his bedroom was another work, only this one was done in oil. It is a good painting of me nude, laying on a bed. "I kind of thought it would look better in this room, kind of gets me in the mood now and then."

"Oh, it does, does it? How about I give you some more memories of me that you can paint later," I responded, starting to unbutton my blouse.

Bryan responded with a huge smile as he suddenly began stripping as well, and we were both soon in the bed, making love once more. This time was a little different as he started by making oral love to me. He began by rubbing my feet and then slowly made his way up my body, gently massaging my calves and then my upper legs. It was a real turn on. Then he stopped and began rubbing my vagina, blowing air onto me, before he put his mouth to work, especially his tongue. In seconds I was in ecstasy, his tongue driving me wild and when he inserted a finger into me, I had an intense orgasm. Then it was his turn.

I surprised myself when I didn't mind grabbing his junk. No, in his case, junk isn't the right word. His cock. Yeah, that was better. I grabbed his cock and began rubbing my fingers all over it as he lay beside me moaning with pleasure. Then I put my hand around it and began pumping, not enough to get him off that way, as I had a different idea in mind. When I saw the drop of precum on the tip, I moved my face closer to it and touched the tip with my tongue, licking it clear. He really moaned then, and slowly I opened my mouth and slowly engulfed his cock, letting it slide into my mouth, a little at a time until I had sucked in the whole cock. I had never done that before, ever. I could feel the tip hit my throat and I tried to relax.

Bryan was so into this, as soon as his cock was all the way in my mouth, he pulled it back and then pushed it in again. He kept doing this, and I tried to keep up with his rhythm, but it wasn't that easy and soon I had to pull my mouth off, my lips were getting chaffed. He wanted to know what was up, so I used my hand again, and then alternating between my hand and mouth to bring him to an explosion. Amazingly his cum spunk kept shooting out, and I could only laugh a little as it sprayed all over me. After that, we just lay in the bed for a short while, him rubbing my back and telling me he missed me so much and had even driven by my house once or twice, just hoping to see me. He hadn't.

I looked at my watch and knew I had to leave. I gave him a final kiss, dressed and rushed outside. It was already getting late and I had to move quickly to get back to Saul's finding Amber standing out by the road. She was almost jumping, and I hadn't even fully stopped before she was in the SUV with me.

"Cindy, you won't believe it," she started suddenly. "I told Saul about being pregnant, and he was fine, told me he was glad for Chris. I started to say that I wasn't sure if it was his, when he saw my concern and suddenly asked me if I thought it might be his. I told him that I was wondering about it and he just told me the greatest news, that the reason he never had kids was because he was impotent. He couldn't have kids, and that, plus arguing, led to his divorce when he was younger. He can't be the farther, it has to be Chris!"

"Oh Amber, I'm so glad. Now we can concentrate on the baby coming. My kids are so excited, they're....." I stopped talking when I saw Amber looking in the mirror. "What's up?"

"I'm not sure, but I think a van is following us?"

"What?" I asked, looking through my side mirror. "Why do you think they're following us?" I had no idea why someone would want to follow us, unless it was Chris or Art, but they didn't own a brown van. "Well our driveway is right up ahead. I'm turning in, let's see what they do?"

I slowed then tuned into my driveway and threw a quick view out the window, only to see the van drive by without slowing down. That caused both of us to laugh. Maybe it was because we had both just come from our lovers, or that life seemed a bit crazier now. Whatever, we were glad that now most of the craziness was behind us, well some of it anyway. For me, there was still the fact Art might be cheating on me, and I on him, if I was going to be honest. Then there was the wild card, Doug. How would he fit into all this?

Putting these thoughts behind me, we both said goodnight, and headed home. It was only a little after 8 and Art wasn't even home yet. I relieved the babysitter, and put the kids to bed, then fell asleep on the couch, only to be awakened by my husband when he staggered in around 1 am, stinking of beer and was it perfume? We both went to bed, him to sleep and me laying there staring up at the ceiling, all these thoughts in my mind.

The next morning was beautiful and the kids went outside to play on the playset we had built a couple of years ago. Art finally got up around 8 am and staggered into the room. He still stunk of beer and yes, perfume. I guess the thoughts of last night had gotten to me and I was in a bad mood, which didn't get any better when he said he had to go back to work and finish some cars. He took a quick shower, and was gone in less than a half hour, hardly speaking to me, even though I graciously made him a nice breakfast and had it ready for him. He didn't even give me a kiss goodbye. That was it.

I told Amber that we were going into town for ice cream, and she asked to come with us. I didn't tell her that my real intent was to check on Art and see what he was up to. As we ate the cones and walked, Ally saw her daddy's shop and wanted to visit him, so using that excuse, we casually sauntered over to the shop, but I noticed Art's truck wasn't there. I asked one of the guys working where he was, and he said Art went to a couple of local junk yards to buy some parts for a couple of cars. I thanked him, and as I was leaving, heard him mutter, '..hot wife like that and he's out galivanting around'.

I turned around and looked at the guy. "Hey, what did you just say?"

He faced me like I was holding a shotgun on him or something. "Ah, nothing."

"I heard what you said. Where's Anne today? I don't see her."

"She's not here. She called out, she's sick. That's the truth. Art was here just about fifteen minutes ago, and we need those parts. Normally Anne goes for 'em, but today Art had to."

"Fine," was all I answered. Then I asked Amber to take the kids to the car, telling her I needed to get something in Art's office and he didn't like the kids in there. She agreed and as they walked back to the car, I quickly made my way to the office. No one said anything as they all knew who I was. This time the office was open and quickly I entered and looked into the files, finding Anne's job application and address. Okay, this shit was going to come to a head.

As Amber showed up with the SUV, she offered to drive, and I jumped in. Once on the way, I didn't say anything, but she could tell by my demeanor that I was pissed. I asked her to take a different way home, and as drove by I kept looking at the houses, looking for Anne's place. Amber spotted Art's truck first, parked off to the side. Sone of a bitch! "Look Amber, do me a favor, drop me off here. I've got Art's keys. I'll take his truck home and he can walk."

"If that's what you want.

"It is." Then I told the kids I was going to drive dad's truck home and they would go with Amber. I told her I would be right behind her, and she nodded as I got out. "Be fun tonight hearing what he has to say."

"I doubt that. Why don't you make sure the kids hang out with Chris and me tonight, give you time to straighten things out."

"Good idea. I imagine he'll be pissed when he sees it's gone."

"And even more so when he sees that you took it." Amber said, with a nervous look on her face.

"I'll be fine. See you at home," I said, then closed the door to the SUV and started for the truck. As I watched Amber drive off, I started thinking if I was going to do this, I had better make sure of what I thought he was doing. Anne lived in an apartment, which made sense and it was on the second floor, so I dropped my pocket book in the Art's truck and walked slowly up the outside stairs. I knew from her application it was Apartment 22, and there it was near the top of the steps.

Slowly I approached the door and I could hear muffled sounds coming from within. I couldn't hear much, and I needed to know, so I banged on the door. It was instantly quiet. I heard Anne call out who was it, and I yelled out it was me. Total silence.

So angry, I didn't care what others might hear, so I yelled out. "You tell that snake of a husband of mine that I'm out here and I'm taking his truck home!"

I saw a guy staring up at me from the street, so I knew was loud, but didn't pay him any attention as I stormed down the stairs, which was the biggest mistake I had made. I stormed toward the truck, when the man who was watching me suddenly grabbed me around the waist and covered my mouth. I didn't know what was happening, and for a second thought Art had gotten someone to stop me, when a brown van pulled up quickly, the side door opened, and I was pushed inside. I managed to scream a bit and dropped the keys, and then the door was closed, and I was inside the van with three men.

I was more afraid now than I was at the auction and I started to panic when I realized the man struggling with me was familiar. I remembered his face. The man looked at me, slapped me hard across the face and said, "Got away from us at the party the other night, but not now."

"You animal!" I shouted at him. "Let me go!"

He just laughed. "Your boyfriend cop ain't here now, but we are. Aren't we boys." And with that, someone put a sack over my head. I swear I could hear Art's voice, but then someone poked me with something in the neck. That was all I remembered that and the sound of laughing.

I woke up some time later with something on top of me. The sack was still over my head, but I was aware that it was a body. Someone was on top of me. Worse yet, I was on my back and my arms were stretched out above my head. "What's going on?" I said, and the sack was ripped off. There on top of me was sleazy. He was actually sitting on my stomach rubbing his hands across my chest. "What are you doing to me?"

Sleazy, who told me his name was Malcolm, just smiled and grabbed my right boob in his hands. "Ah, just like it was during the party. You thought you were pretty smart, didn't you, Cindy?" I couldn't answer him, he knew my name. What more did he know about me?

"Your cop boy friend got you away from me then, but not now. See, I know a lot about you. I know you work at a bank. I know you're married. I even know where you live and your husband's name. It's Art."

"How do you know this?" I asked, barely able to get the words out of my mouth.

"You weren't that smart. After your cop friend rescued you, he walked you to your car, and we followed you. He was so busy in that car, he didn't notice us. My guess is you did him in the car, didn't you baby?"

I didn't know what to say, and I guess he didn't expect a reply as he got up and walked out of the room, saying "I'll see you later baby."

When the door closed, I looked around the room. It was tiny, almost like a large closet. I pulled at my restraints, strong ropes tied around each wrist and attached to a hook in the wall and I was laying on a bed. Thankfully my clothes were still on; my sweater was pulled in spots, probably when they grabbed me, and my skirt was still on, but now I wish I had worn either a longer skirt, or slacks. The good news was that my legs weren't restrained, so if I could get my arms free, I would be able to move quickly. The rest of the room was barren, except for some sort of small camera at the end of the little room, probably their way of checking on me when they weren't inside. I would have to wait till it was darker before trying to get out of my restraints.

Then the door opened and a man walked in. He moved to the end of the bed and stood there, not saying a word, which made me even more nervous. Suddenly he reached down and grabbed the end of my skirt and pulled it up. I knew he was looking at my lace panties, damn that might be a turn on here. Then he threw the edge of my skirt up and grabbed my panties, yanking them off.

Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, hoping to get him to talk, but he didn't. Instead he grabbed my panties and pulled them down, looking at my vagina carefully, I saw him unbuckle his belt, letting his pants fall to his ankles. Damn, he wasn't wearing underwear and he had a really huge cock. He stood there letting me look at it, then walked to the top of the bed, grabbed my hair and jammed part of that monster into my mouth. I was about to bite down, when he pulled a large knife out of somewhere and put it up to my eye. I got the message. He wanted me to blow him and if I tried anything stupid, like biting him, he would poke my eye out. That fear made me cooperative, so I started blowing him, sucking his junk and trying to get as much as I could in, but the thing had to be at lease 12 inches, and it was impossible.

It didn't take him long to get excited and into the motion, and to my surprise, he exploded in my mouth, the cum almost gagging me. At that point he just laughed, and I knew my terror was only getting started. That was immediately evident when the door opened again and this time a woman stepped into the room. She watched the man for a moment before speaking. "I knew you wouldn't wait. What did you do to her?"

12