Awkward Church Games Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucked her mouth," was all he said.

"Oh good, that leave the best part to me," she responded. With that, she waited for him to pull his pants up and walk out, then she leaned toward me. 'Hi sugar," she said seductively. "I've been waiting for the chance to get you alone." Then she moved to the end of the bed and looked at my bottom. "You have a sweet looking pussy. Glad that asshole didn't mess it up."

I wasn't sure what she meant, and hoped to get her talking, to try and find an ally among the people who had grabbed me, but no matter what I said, or how I pleaded, she ignored me and seemed to concentrate on my vagina. To my shock, I saw her suddenly pull her shirt over her head and expose her breasts, then she laughed a little at me. "Like what you see? I know your name is Cindy. I'm Lucinda," she said, as she danced around a little and without a bra her boobs bounced. They weren't massive, but they were bigger than mine and I had the feeling that this girl wouldn't do anything to help me out.

She stopped dancing and moved to my legs. The next thing I knew, she sat on the bed and leaned over my legs. "Oh, what a nice little pussy," she said, then she bent down and began licking me. Now I had never experienced anything like this with a woman, and only Art and Bryan had ever eaten me out, and now this girl bent over and began making oral love to my vagina. I tried to think of other things, even asked her to stop, but she ignored me, and I couldn't help it, getting a little excited. In just a few minutes she had moved her body between my legs and was now doing a good job, rubbing and sucking me, and when her tongue entered my clit, I got turned on so. Then I let go with a nice orgasm and the girl lapped me up. When she was done, she looked up at me.

"My turn."

My turn, what the hell did she mean by that? Suddenly she moved up my body, pushed up my sweater and pulled my bra down, then she started rubbing her boobs against mine. It wasn't comfortable, so I didn't enjoy that, when suddenly she scooted up. Sometime while she was eating me out, she had removed her pants and she was naked. Slowly I saw her scoot up my body until her pussy was in front of me. Then she told me to suck it.

When I refused, she asked me, "Do you want me to get Henry back?"

I didn't and so I put my tongue out and she squealed in pleasure. "That's it baby. Keep going."

I started eating her out as well. I put my tongue on her vagina and flicked it a few times. Since my arms were restrained above my head, I couldn't use my hands at all, so I had to be intent on using my teeth and tongue to get the woman off. I had never done it before, but apparently, I was pretty good at it, since the woman was gyrating on my face and she started saying how women ate out other women better because we knew what we liked. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just kind of blurred her out. I was only interested in one thing, my freedom and as I was eating this woman, a thought occurred to me. If I did a really good job and feigned interest in her, she might be my ticket to freedom. I just had to do what she wanted and maybe she would protect me from other men, especially that Henry guy. He was creepy.

I kept up my actions until I heard Lucinda start moaning loudly and then she started swearing. That was weird, she was swearing in between short gasps of breath when she suddenly flooded my face with her cum and she yelled loudly.

Great, this brought in a bunch of guys and when they saw her, they started kidding her as she climbed off me. "Hey guys, I was just getting her ready for you. Her pussy tastes great. Who's going to be first?"

Oh my God, this was totally not what I wanted. Two of the three guys pealed off their pants and then it was my next chance to face my fear, as one of the two pulled my skirt off and the other ripped open my shirt. In seconds one of the men was eating me out, while the other was sucking my tits. I didn't know how much more of this I could take, when I saw Lucinda suddenly bend over and kiss me on the lips. "Please help me get out of here," I pleaded.

Lucinda just smiled. "Oh sugar, you only just got here. After a while, we'll let you go, but before you do, I think you're gon'na experience some new things." With that she let out a soft laugh and suddenly walked out of the room, leaving me with three men. Before long, one of the men had climbed on me, after pushing the other two away and began fucking me, hard. It really hurt, and I screamed. The other two told him to back off a little, but he screamed at them and threatened to shoot them, that was until the door opened and Malcolm walked in.

He yelled at the man on top of me to get off, and after a look of pure hatred, the man did, much to my surprise. Then the men put their pants back on and walked out of the room, as Malcolm looked at me. "Sorry about that. The only guy fucking you is going to be me. You just relax, and I'll be in shortly. Then get ready for the fuck of your life."

Everyone left the room and I was there alone, the last man turning off the lights, either by accident or design, I felt it gave me my best chance. There was still the camera at the end of the room, that was fine by me. There was some light coming into the room from somewhere, but I had to find a way to get free. I started pulling my arms, but the ropes didn't allow much movement even as I got up and moved next to the wall. They had designed the ropes to not allow one hand to reach the other, but they forgot about something, my feet. As every woman knows, our feet are powerful weapons.

The ropes were simply tied onto hooks on the wall. I was already almost naked, and my legs gave me a much longer reach. I stretched up, oh that hurt. I hadn't exercised much after the birth of my second child, but I kept trying. I found that if I turned slightly, I could swing one foot up and reach the hook, but couldn't keep it there long, so I kept kicking, several times hitting my toes so hard I almost screamed. I bit my tongue and bam, one lucky kick and the knot slipped off the hook.

My left arm now able to move, I slipped over to the other hook and pulled the rope off. I was going to try and untie them, but realized I would be wasting time, so I wrapped the ropes around my arms and checked out the camera. What caught my eye was a cardboard panel behind the camera that covered a small glass window, like those found in basements. That was important, but it was getting late in the day so I was sure people were not looking for me. I saw feet walk past the window. Kids feet, then an adult. This was a busy street, I had to break the glass, I saw nothing around the room except the bed or, the ropes that bound me. I had wrapped the ropes up my arms covering my elbows and I suddenly got a MacGyer idea. I held the loose end of the rope on my right arm with my left hand, then twisting my body to the left, I swung my elbow at the window with everything I had.

Even with the rope covering it, my elbow hurt like hell, but I did crack the glass. I saw my chance, so I swung my sore elbow once more, just as someone came in the room behind me. This time the glass shattered and though I couldn't see anyone nearby, I yelled at the top of my "RAPE" then I screamed at the top of my lungs. Just before I was grabbed from behind, I saw a man step out of a business across the street from my position, and I tried to keep yelling, but a hand went over my mouth. The man a stood looking around both sides of the street, so knowing I was in even bigger trouble, I bit the hand holding me and when the guy let go, screamed again and managed to get some fingers out the broken window, cutting them, but trying to make any motion that would allow the man to center on my location.

Another hand reached around my face and I was yanked back into the room, still screamed at the top of my lungs and fighting for all I was worth. I used my legs and knees to kick and found that the loose section of rope on my right arm was a good weapon when I used it like a whip. I managed to slap the guy who had raped me last and then I saw the fist but with head being held there was no avoiding the blow. Everything went dark.

I don't remember much immediately after that, some screaming, someone kicking my side, laying on the floor, lights then darkness, then screaming. A bright light shone on my face, then a gunshot, then silence. Finally, I felt something soft on my head and another light on my face. I opened one eye, the other didn't open, and a young woman was shining a light on my face. "Are you Cindy?"

My body hurt, my face hurt, my head hurt, and I had trouble focusing, but I managed to squeak out a single answer, "Yes." Then the light went off my face and I saw several more faces, one I thought I recognized and when he spoke to me, I knew it was Doug, my Police Officer friend.

"You'll be okay Cindy. Good move smashing that window. Don't worry about anything, these medics are the best in the city," he said quietly, which made me smile before I passed out once more.

END PART VI

12