All Comments on 'Axina and Burk Ch. 13'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
vascolovascoloover 8 years ago
I think this is my favourite series on Lit.

Maybe top 3 is more accurate, but still I read a lot on here and yours is definitely one of my favourites. Anyway, love this series, love you, you da bes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Proofreader, please!

-Southern deserts, not desserts... dessert is cake and ice cream, a desert is a hot dry sandy place.

-Turned on her HEEL, not HEAL. Reached her PEAK, not PEEK. End of WHICH, not end of WITCH.... those are just the ones the come to mind fresh after reading the chapter.

Wonderfully imaginative story with actually likable characters that leave the reader wondering what's coming next. If the work was garbage, as a lot of stuff is on here, I would not have bothered leaving a comment, but I agree with the other poster in that yours is among the best. It would benefit SO much from having the extra bit of polish that having it properly proofread and corrected would give it.

I'll be happy to do it for you... I'll leave you a private message with an email address should you decide to take me up on it. Cheers.

-T-

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue working on this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like the guy below me said

Continue working on this story. I hope they turn out to be siblings or something.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 7 years ago
more!!!

More chs plz I want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exceedingly well written

Very good story line and characters. Deserves to be finished.

grey228grey22811 months ago

The Queen makes me want to commit genocide by orbital bombardment, and I'm OK with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous