Axina and Burk Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This way," said the Queen.

She led Axina to a wide pair of double doors and pulled them open.

Beyond the doors was a massive chamber, at the end of witch was a raised dais. Upon that dais, an ornate golden throne sat proudly. Light streamed in from the windows. Strange, it should be nearly nightfall by now. And there was a woman, a Lady of Bosom, standing beside one of the windows.

She started forward into the room, but the Queen caught her with an arm across the Bosom. "Don't go in there you fool. If you pass through the doors you'll be frozen in time for all eternity."

"Frozen in time?"

"Some time ago," the Queen explained, "there was an enemy I couldn't defeat in a straight up battle, and so I had no choice but to create an elaborate trap. With the help of two of my most trusted friends I cast a powerful time dilation spell upon my own throne room, trapping her within. As long as at least one of the seals remains intact, the spell cannot be broken."

"What sort of enemy could Your Bustiness not defeat?" Axina asked.

The Queen pointed to the woman standing by the window. Axina looked more closely at her, noticing that she strangely had pitch black skin, like the inhabitants of the southern desserts. Then Axina paled, feeling cold.

"The Black Witch," Axina gasped. "She's still alive?"

"Yes. But she is bound as long as the seals hold. Which is the problem. You see, three of the four seals have been broken already?"

"What?" Axina trembled. Tales of the Black Witch's reign of terror two decades passed still inspired fear in the present. "What if she breaks free?"

"She won't break free. We don't have to worry about that, since the final seal is, shall we say, impregnable." The Queen paused before continuing. "I bear the final seal, the Seal of Motherhood, upon my womb. The only way it can be broken is if I am impregnated, which is impossible. But nevertheless, there is a problem."

Axina was relieved to hear that the Black Witch wasn't going to return. "What problem, your Bustiness?"

"There is a group trying to break the seals, and they've already managed to break three. We have to assume they are led by one of the Witch's most loyal supporters. And it seems this merry little band of rebels has found themselves an Ultramale."

"An Ultramale? But my mother's diary said that he was killed."

"Axil was killed, yes. So were all of his male-spawn that we knew about. But he could have banged hundreds of village sluts in the weeks he was running loose. And our intelligence clearly states that wherever this party travels, it leaves behind permanently enthralled women. Not just Ladies of Bosom, but also commoners. Only an ultramale could do that. And, though there is no way this ultramale can impregnate me, he could put me in permanent cock-thrall while trying. That would be the worst case scenario."

"Why are you telling me all this, Your Bustiness?"

"Because I have a mission for you, Axina Bethasuse, spawn of Axil. There is a group of Ladies gathering in the countryside to intercept and destroy this party of rebels. I want you to take command. Kill the rebels. Kill the Ultramale. Bring me his severed cock as proof."

"But why me?" Axina asked. "There are loads of more experienced and Bustier Ladies who could do this."

The Queen smiled wickedly. "Because if you fail, the ultramale will undoubtedly fuck you. Then you can enthrall him. At the very least you can distract him while I make a new plan."

"That... makes sense," Axina said stiffly. She had no intention to spend the rest of her life in cock-thrall. Well then, she would just have to succeed.

"Good. Oh, and there's one more thing." The Queen spun, seized her by the throat, and slammed her into the wall.

Axina coughed from the force of the impact and again from the dust. "Your Bustiness," she sputtered, struggling in vain against the Queen's iron, enhanced grip. "Have I displeased you?"

"I am going to ask you a question," the Queen said dangerously, "And before you answer I want you to know that I will bevery upset if you lie. Now. Do you want to be the Queen?"

Axina's eyes widened in shock. "Your Bustiness, you know that I would never-"

"Answer the question." The queen's grip tightened around Axina's neck.

"Yes," she croaked.

The Queen released Axina's throat, and her manner changed and suddenly she was pressing her body against Axina's. She laughed a low, sultry laugh. "Hmmmm? You're an ambitious little girl aren't you Axina?" With a sharp yank she pulled down the bodice of Axina's dress, palming her breasts. Her other hand pushed up beneath Axina's skirt, and started to work her cunt. Axina felt herself get wet all over her Busty Monarch's skilled fingers.

"Let me tell you a story about another ambitious little girl." The Queen cooed in her ear. "She was like you in many ways. A prodigy, quick to learn and quick on her feet. Unlike you, she was of common birth." The Queen lightly pinched her clit and left nipple at the same time, and Axina moaned in pleasure. "This girl, she was a fighter, and a good one. She quickly rose through the ranks even when still a child, and by age 18 she was the captain of my royal guard."

The Queen stopped telling the story for a minute to kiss the side of Axina's neck. By this time, Axina was a wet mess, trembling in the Queen's arms. Partly it was Anabeth Titania's skilled caresses that drove her to this point, and partly it was the Queen's sheer sexiness. Her giant bust, heaving with passion, was absolutely unparalleled.

The Queen resumed her story. "My Guard Captain saved me from three separate assassination attempts. I trusted her, so much so that when the time came for the final confrontation from the Black Witch I bestowed upon her, a mere commoner, Feminine Power from my own Bosom. I gave her the Seal of Courage to carry and protect.

"But once she had a taste of Feminine Power, she longed for more. She could sense our relative strengths now that Feminine Power was no longer a mysterious power controlled only by her betters and she could visualize herself taking my place. So she came upon me in the middle of the night and seized my Bosom." On the word 'sieze' the queen grabbed Axina's breasts and squeezed hard, making her moan in frustration and delight.

"I awoke to find my most trusted guard stealing my power. I sat up in my bed and tapped the royal treasury. She didn't understand what was happening. Power continued to course up her arms and her Bosom continued to grow, but mine was not shrinking. To her it must have appeared that my power is infinite. Which it might as well be. At last, she broke down, kneeling on the floor and kissing my feet and begging me to forgive her." The Queen seized Axina in a much rougher embrace, one hand still working her pussy, the other gripping her ass. Her massive Royal Bust pushed against Axina, engulfing and dominating her own much smaller breasts and pinning her to the wall.

"I did not forgive her. I made her my rape slut. I beat her. I made her drink my piss. I invented brand new tortures to use on her. I reamed her ass with the staff of punishment so hard and so often that the thing still smells like her all these years later." The Queen's face was flushed with sadistic joy as she recalled what was clearly her favorite conquest. "But you know the worst thing I did to her?" She leaned in to whisper in Axnia's ear. "I killed her pussy." She giggled. "I made her masturbate with a dildo or her fingers, but every time she had an orgasm I dipped her into a lake of pain. After a time she couldn't cum except from anal."

Axina gasped as one of the Queen's fingers slid into the cleft of her ass, probing delicately at her rosebud. Axina had never done anything anal before, so she very nearly started hyperventilating.

"Eventually I got bored and let her go. She's still running about the kingdom. I hear she invented some kind of Feminine Weaponization that allows her to create a penis of all things, so that she can rape other Ladies of Bosom. Most Ladies are terrified of her, I hear. But all she's doing is trying to take back the power I stole from her years ago."

The Queen slowly slid her finger into Axina's Asshole. Axina gasped in shock at the anal invasion, her orgasm rapidly approaching.

"It will never work. I left a hole in that woman's soul that only the Staff of Punishment can fill. She'll be my rape slut until the day she dies. And that is what her ambition led to."

Axina trembled with fear and lust, still on the edge of orgasm.

Then the Queen smiled brightly and pulled away, taking her fingers out of Axina's holes and leaving her feeling empty. Axina moaned in desperation, replacing the Queen's fingers on her pussy with her own.

"Oh, but you don't need to worry about any of that, Axina." The Queen said sweetly. "See, I have no heir, so after I die Matrona will most likely become Queen. And Matrona also has no female issue either. It seems she intends to make you her heir and breed you to that boy of hers, that 2342. So that makes you third in line to the Royal Throne. Matrona and I both look a lot younger than we really are, thanks to our Feminine Power. If either of us lasts another twenty years, I'll be surprised. So all you have to do is wait around and try not to piss either of us off."

Axina frigged herself hard, trying desperately to reach orgasm. It wasn't working. Desperately she slipped a finger into her own asshole. That did it. Her legs gave out under her as her orgasm hit. Her back arched and her pussy convulsed and gushed all over the floor as waves of pleasure wracked her body.

The Queen snickered as she watched Axina totally lose control and cum her brains out in the palace corridor. "I trust you can find your own way out," she said lightly. Then she turned and walked away, leaving Axina a mess on the floor.

12