All Comments on 'Aztec Art - The Path to Submission Ch. 08'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ZakfarZakfarover 5 years ago

First chapter, and the main premise of the story was really good. But your infusion of Chester's story into this kind of messed it up greatly. These were basically two different stories with no attachment of the main characters to each other. You should have written those separately, and if wanted, you could have used same side characters for the purpose too (like Kay, Petty & Joyce). Due to this mingling the quality of your main story dropped greatly, as much of the things happening in it felt cliche (as most of it had already happened to Chester already).

Nevertheless, I've rated it 5 stars, as currently it's too low rated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dear Sputnik

What a load of rambling nonesense. Mr Sputnik, please take some self awareness and assertiveness classes, you clearly need to try and boost your self confidence a little. Men and Women are equal, you won't have much success in building a good relationship with your current attitude, as related in your profile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...