B is for Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just I was about to sob with lust and frustration George initiated his next move. He grabbed a nipple and squeezed it really hard then keeping the pressure up twisted viciously. Normally, had he done this I would have felt agony, pure simple agony and I would have screamed with the searing pain. Tonight I welcomed it, it was a useful distraction from the overpowering feelings being delivered to my brain by my tortured muff. When he let go of my nipple a big fat tear of disappointment rolled down one cheek. When he grabbed the other nipple I was grateful for the diversion returning.

George changed everything. Now I was his willing anal pain slut and I knew that I'd do anything to keep him. Only he could confuse me as to what was agony and what ecstasy and I knew I need that now. Once savoured it was a confusion that I wanted to gorge upon over and over again.

12