B.M.O.C. - Big Man on Campus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be honest, that wasn't for you," she replied. "I was just doing that to get back at your sister."

"Well, either way, I enjoyed it," he smiled back. His head felt fuzzy again. "I... I should go get a drink."

Stephanie reached into a nearby bag. She pulled out a water bottle, took a big drink, swished it around in her mouth, and swallowed. Matt raised himself into a crouch, zipped and buttoned his pants, and refastened his buckle. As soon as he finished, there was a scream from outside, near the cheerleaders. He looked to see a group of legs running towards a squad member lying flat on the track. The girl on the ground was picked up and carried off to the left. A pair of legs walked to the edge of the bleachers and crouched down, revealing Amanda's face.

"STEPH!" she shouted. Stephanie shook her head slightly and focused on Amanda.

"STEPH, GET OUT HERE! JENNY'S HURT. WE NEED YOU TO FILL IN."

Stephanie crawled toward Amanda. Matt stole a glance up her skirt at her bright red lollies. She looked back and winked at him.

Alone, tired, and thirsty, Matt could not think of a reason to stay behind under the bleachers. He followed her out.

He walked along the side of the stands, climbing through a gap in the fence and heading towards the concession stand. There was a short line and he stood at the end. He had not been there more than a minute when his phone buzzed.

It was a text.

From Katie.

*HEY SEXY! IF YOU'RE COMING TO THE PLAY TONIGHT TRY TO WEAR DARK COLORS SO I CAN SNEAK YOU INTO THE LIGHT BOOTH*

Matt looked at the clock on the his phone. It was 3 o'clock. Katie's text from that morning had said to be at the Forbes Center by 5.

He suddenly realized how tired he felt. It did not take him long to figure out why. He bought a soda from the concession stand and drank it as he wandered back towards Hamilton Hall. He decided that an afternoon nap would be a good idea. He wanted to be rested up before going to the play.

After all, he thought, you never know what tonight might bring.

12