All Comments on 'Babbette's Boobies Ch. 03'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pure enjoyment at least 6 times now.

I liked the way things evened out for everyBODY. I plan on erupting some more with future stories. What are friends of the family for if not sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One Hot Story

hotpup:

You certainly gave this Horny 'ol Sailor something to pass the time away with this story. Sexy to nth degree. Thank You. Ronnie W.

TheAntiMeTheAntiMeover 18 years ago
Impressively Maintains Killer Pace

"This one's quickly off to a very hot start, but there is no way that the author can keep this story interesting for the duration." That was what I said to myself upon finishing Ch.01 of Babbette's Boobies. Well hotpup, I can happily say that I was definitely mistaken. Thanks for giving us a story that kept me interested with it's sprinter-like pacing to go along with a large cast of sexually insatiable characters. It felt like I was watching an Elegant Angel Video production, with Patrick Collins as the director. In my book, it doesn't get any better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very hot

so hot be playing with my hot pussy all through this story hope there is more chapters to come, mmm to be part of a family like that got me soooo wet, loved all of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!!

OMG!!! I can't tell you how many times I creamed my panties while reading this!! And you kept it hot through 3 chapters!!! Awesome! I'll defiantly bookmark you so I can enjoy all three stories, and any others you've written or will write over and over. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the pleasure you gave me. Nice. A real wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gooey

Sexy...Loved it all...throughout... :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely amazing. 328904302948230948023948 out of 5

wow. just wow. I want to know more. Please write more. Lots more. We need more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES