Babs Goes To the Golf Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

He got between her legs and began to look at it. He took a finger and began to insert it into her pussy. It was so wet that he needed to insert three fingers to fill her up. He left them in there for a moment and then he began to move them in and out. He started off nice and slow and then he began to speed up. He could hear her juices squelching and he loved the sound. Babs came and just added to the wetness that was cumming out of her pussy. He did not stop there. He carried on finger fucking her until she had a second orgasm. When she came down from that he took his very wet fingers and ran them over her naked breasts.

Sanjit then moved up her body and laid on top of her. He began to kiss her. She loved his kisses. They were so full of passion. He moved his lips over hers and then he pushed his tongue between her lips and they began to kiss now like lovers. She had longed for this since he had come into the house. She was now releasing the passion that had welled within her and she was beginning to relax. She was so relaxed and he was so erect without realising it his cock had slid into her pussy. She gripped him as tightly as she could and he suddenly realised where he was. He had not thought that he could be drawn in without knowing it.

Once he realised where he was he took advantage of it. He began to fuck her the way that she wanted to be fucked. She wanted it hard and fast and he was quite happy to oblige because it was how he liked to have sex. He could make love to his wife. He moved hard and fast and she pushed up to him and she was sighing and moaning and gripping onto him and scratching his back.

They had sex like that for a good twenty minutes before he came in her pussy. He was as good as when he came in her mouth. He gave her loads of his cumm and she could not believe how he was filling her with his cumm. When he pulled out of her she could feel her juices and his cumm leak out of her. She would have to change the sheets before her husband got home. As a favour to him she licked his cock clean of her juices and then she laid back and watched as he got dressed and walked out of her life. She got dressed and re-made the bed and went back to her writing whilst planning what she was going to wear tonight.

By the time that her husband got home she had finished her story to Jeremy and sent him a picture to put a smile on his face. She hoped that the story would have the desired effect on his love life that had flagged recently and he wanted to perk it back up again. She was happy with what she had written. She and her husband spent a quiet afternoon together just watching television. They did not have any dinner because they were going out tonight. The dinner was due to start at seven o'clock. About five thirty Babs decided that she had better start thinking about getting ready. She left her husband watching television and went upstairs and ran herself a bath.

Once the bath was run Babs stripped herself naked and stepped into the bath. She had added some bubbles and she laid back and luxuriated in the warmth and the foam. She closed her eyes and remembered the morning that she had spent with Sanjit. She really would have liked to invite him back to her home but she had a standard and she had to keep it. She had to have a new lover all the time because they were all different.

She laid in the bath for about half an hour and then she stepped out and dried herself and wrapped herself in a housecoat. As she got out her husband came in and started the shower running. He let it warm up as he stripped off and Babs admired his body. For a man of his age he was a fine looking man and she welled up with love when she saw him. He stepped into the shower and began to cleanse himself and Babs left the bathroom.

She took a seat at her dressing table and began to do her make-up. It would take her sometime because it was a special occasion and she liked to look her best. Her husband walked into the room wrapped in a towel. He dropped it to the floor and walked around the room naked. He went to his drawers and found a pair of shorts and socks and pulled them on. Then he went to his wardrobe and took out his Dinner Suit and crisp white shirt. She watched him as he dressed and then instinctively she stood up and did his black tie for him. Finally he applied some aftershave and left the room. He knew it was getting on but he also knew that Babs would not let him down and she would be ready on time.

Babs finsihed doing her make-up. She dried her hair and she would style it once she had got dressed. Even though it was a formal occasion and her husband would be there Babs still had a wicked streak about herself. She went to her lingerie drawer and then she went to her dressing room and pulled out a little suitcase. This contained the special lingerie that she liked to wear to keep her husband interested but she also used it to keep herself happy. She opened the case and chose her lingerie for the night. She started with a pair of sheer black hold- up stockings. Then she pulled on a pair of crotchless French knickers. Finally she put on a bra with the holes for her nipples cut out and tweaked her nipples so that they stood up.

She walked out of the dressing room with the cocktail dress that she was going to wear tonight. In contrast to her black lingerie her dress was scarlett. She pulled it over her head and managed to zip it up without having to ask her husband for help. She sat back down at the dressing table and styled her hair. When she was satisfied she completed the look with a pair of patent leather four inch black shoes.

She walked down the stairs and when she walked into the front room her husband let out a whistle.

"Wow are you looking hot tonight. You are going to outshine a lot of the younger women tonight."

Babs blushed. She loved to make her husband happy and she never tired of his compliments. The taxi arrrived to collect them at quarter to seven. It would take them about half an hour to get to the Golf Club and that would make them fashionably late. The journey was uneventful and when they walked out of the taxi there was a guard of honour waiting for them. Her husband had been the Captain for the year and this was tradition that The Captain and his wife were accompanied by some of the members to the top table. When they arrived at the table the were shown to their seats and they sat down.

They were given glasses of champagne which always loosened Babs inhibitions and could lead to trouble if she did not control herself. She sipped at the champagne and chatted to her husband about not a lot but it passed the time until dinner was served. Dinner was lovely. Five courses all well made and served to perfection. All through the meal her glass was topped up with champagne and she had no control over it. Before she knew it she began to get a little tipsy but she was beginning not to care she was enjoying herself too much.

After dinner her husband had to give the Captain's speech on the past season. He had been rehearsing it for weeks and he delivered it perfectly. Suddenly halfway through the speech Babs felt a hand on her thigh. She tried to ignore it but it was moving up and down her thigh and making her very wet. Although she had dressed sexily she had intended to behave herself tonight but she was getting turned on. She dare not turn round and see whose hand it was because she knew who it was. Her husband finished his speech to rousing applause and then he kicked in and started on the whiskey. This meant that she was getting no sex at the end of the night bless him no matter how hard she worked on his dick. This just made her feel naughtier.

After dinner the music started and she finally plucked up the courage to turn to her left and look at the person whose hand was on her thigh. It was the club professional. He was only twenty one but he was very handsome. They began to chat and make conversation when he leaned across and whsipered in her ear.

"I want to fuck you Babs."

Babs felt a gush go into her knickers. This young man was just out of college and she was sixty three yet he wanted to fuck her. How could she not get aroused. She looked across at her husband but he was chatting to some friends and was sipping on his whiskey. She turned back to the professional and took the bold move of putting her hand on his thigh.

She examined him closely. He was a black young man. He had a shaved head. He was extremely tall probably about 6ft 5in tall. He was extremely well muscled and his chest just seemed to go and on. This was not helping. She had her hand on his thigh but it felt so small against it. It was well honed and did not move when she squeezed it.

She had to find out. She leaned across and said to him.

"You can put your hand on my pussy if I can put my hand on your cock."

"That sounds fair to me" He replied.

She felt his hand begin to move uo her thigh. At first she did nothing to him. She just leaned back in her chair and let him explore her. He managed to get to the hem of her skirt and push it up. She gently lifted her buttocks off her seat so that he could push it up further. She made sure that no-one could see what was happening and let him carry on. He moved his hand further up and touched the hem of her french knickers. He ran his hands all over them and then he whsipered to her.

"Dare you to take them off and hand them to me."

"I will if you do." Babs replied.

"Your on." He said.

With that he got up from the table and excused himself. Meanwhile Babs did some shuffling and managed to get her knickers off. She scrunched them into her hand ready to hand them to him when he came back from wherever he had gone. He returned about ten minutes later.

"Open your hand." He said.

Babs did as she was told and was given something that felt like leather. She had to see what it was. She quickly ducked under the table and saw that it was a leather thong and it had been next to his cock. She gave it a quick sniff and then she stuffed it into her hand bag. She then took hold of his hand and handed him his present. He felt the silk and caressed it and then he put it in his pocket. Now they both knew that neither of them had any underwear on.

He put his hand back on her thigh but this time he moved his hand under the hem of her dress and went to the naked flesh of her pussy. He ran his fingers across her pussy and she gave out a little shiver. He then toyed with her lips. She loved the touch of his hand on her pussy but his fingers were so big. His index finger could have been some men's cocks. She wanted to feel it inside her pussy. She opened her legs as far as she could in the dress that she was wearing and then she leant across and whsipered to him

"Finger me please."

She was almost pleading with him to finger her. He could see the lust in her eyes and knew that he was going to get that fuck. He took his index finger and inserted it into her slick pussy. Big as his finger was it slid easily into her pussy. He was thankful that she was a slicker and she could take him quite easily. He began to move his finger in and out of her pussy and Babs had to bite her tongue to stop herself screaming out. He kept up a steady rhythm and all Babs did was leak juice onto the seat that she was seating on. She was glad that she had pulled her dress up otherwise she would have a massive wet patch on the back of it.

He moved his finger in and out of her pussy. Without realising it she felt her pussy contract and then she came on his finger. She was shaking and she had to control herself to make it less obvious that she had just had an orgasm. Now it was her turn to return the favour. She took hold of a napkin and put her hand under the table. She ran her hand up his thigh and found the zipper on his trousers. She pulled it down and fished inside. What she found took her breath away. His cock was massive and he was not even fully erect.

"How big is that?" She asked.

She watched as he reached down and put his hand over hers.

"That is about 12 inches at the moment." He said.

"How big does it get then?" She enquired.

"It gets to be about 14 inches long when it is fully erect." He replied.

Babs let out a gasp just loud enough that no-one else heard. She took the napkin and wrapped it round his cock. It only just fit and she wondered what it would be like when he was fully erect and she was confident that she could get him to full erection. She struggled to get her hand inside his trousers alongside his cock so she took the chance and took his cock out of his pants. She watched as he leaned back ready for her to do some action.

Once his cock was out of his pants she began to move her hand up and down the shaft of his cock. It took all of her hand to grip the huge cock and she just managed to get all of her hand round it. Once she had settled on what she was doing she began to moved her hand up and down his shaft. It felt so big that she wondered if her mouth could take it. She knew she was going to suck it later. She could not wank this cock fast it was so big it would make no difference. It took her all her skill to establish what she should do. She decided that what would be best would be long strokes bring his foreskin over the cock head so that it was stimulated. She started her plan. She worked slowly and felt his cock begin to grow. Soon it was standing erect in her hand and that was the diffficult part out of the way. Once it was erect she used her long stroke technique. He leant over to say something.

"You have good style Babs I cannot wait for you to suck my cock."

Babs worked his cock as slowly as she could. She had never had to do a man this way before and she found that she actually enjoyed it. She worked his cock for a good fifteen minutes and he still had not cumm. She was getting a sore wrist but she kept on going. After a further five five minutes he leaned across and said.

"I am going to cumm."

His cock had not twitched or anything and she had no sign that it was cumming but he began to spurt into the napkin. He just kept on cumming and cumming and Babs felt it begin to seep through the napkin. Once he had finished cumming she removed the napkin. She put his cock back into his trousers and zipped him back up. Then she took the napkin and dabbed it to her mouth when in fact she was sucking off his cumm. God it tasted good. She then added the napkin to her handbag for later and for some fun if her husband was not up to it.

They settled down for a moment. Babs looked around the room to see if anyone was suspicious but they were all engrossed in conversation, dancing or drinking. She was glad about this. She shuffled about in her chair and brought her dress back down. Babs turned to the professional and said.

"I have just wanked your cock and I do not know what to call you."

"I am Carl." He said.

"So Carl what happens next?" She asked.

"That is up to you Babs." He replied.

"Do you think you could do with a fuck." He said.

"Too right I could." She responded.

"So where would you like to go? There are plenty of empty rooms in this place and I know them all and have the keys to all of them."

"Not to all of them." Babs said.

With that she reached into her dress and pulled out a chain with a key attached to it.

"What is that?" He asked.

"It is the key to the Captains room and and I have the only copy." She said.

"You kinky bitch." He said.

"I know." She said.

"Why do you not go and open the room and I will join you in about ten minutes." Carl said.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Babs replied.

Babs pushed back her chair and got up from the table. She left the table and did the rounds of the table saying hello to the important people. She caught her husbands eye and he was pleased to see what she was doing. She was playing her role well and he had no idea what was about to happen. Babs finished doing the rounds of all the important guests then she slipped out of the room and made her way down the corridors of the club. She got to the door of her husbands Captains room and put her key in the lock and opened the door.

She stepped inside and looked around. Her husband was such a tidy man that apart from a photograph of her and him there was nothing more on his desk. Suddenly a wicked thought came into her head. She knew she had about five minutes before her new lover got there so she prepared a few things. First of all she slippped off her Scarlett dress and stood there in just her underwear. She was deciding what to do next.

Should she keep her bra on or should she take it off? She pondered this for a minute then she slipped her hands round her back unclipped her bra and dropped it to the floor. She thought of hanging it on the door for Carl but then she remembered that it was a sign of something going on in the room and as it was the Captain's room and she had the only key anyone walking past would know that it was her in there.

Now she stood there in just her crotchless french knickers and her hold up stockings. She walked around the room as if teasing someone who was not there. She finally stopped and settled in the position that she wanted Carl to find her in. Suddenly she heard a small tap on the door and in walked Carl. What he saw stopped him in his tracks. Babs was on all fours on the carpetted floor with her big breasts brushing the fibers and keeping her nipples erect. She was at the right height for sucking his cock. He turned and closed and locked the door and then he began to remove his clothes.

Once he was naked he walked to Babs. He took his massive cock in his hand and ran it all around her face teasing her with it.

"Give it to me you bastard." She said.

Finally Carl stopped teasing her. He placed his cock against her lips and said.

"Go on then suck that if you think you can."

Babs loved the way he had such a dominant sound to his voice. She opened her mouth and took the head initially into her mouth. Even that stretched her. She licked all around the bulb. Mmm he tasted so good she could have eaten him. She covered his head with saliva in the hope that it would drip down his shaft and make taking him in her mouth esaier. She finished sucking the head of his cock and then she attempted to slide the shaft into her mouth. Slowly bit by bit it slid into her mouth.

She had to open her mouth as wide as possible to even begin to accommodate him. It was not his length she could not handle. She had sucked many a long cock in her time. No it was his thickness. He was so thick that after five inches she felt full and had to tell him to stop. He laughed at her.

"I knew you could not take it all."

She took the derision and began to move her mouth up and down the shaft that she had managed to get into her mouth. She was blushing because she could not get anymore of him in her so she decided that she had better give him the best blowjob that he had ever had. She worked slowly up and down his shaft and decided that she should she do the same as when she masturbated him. She ought to use long slow strokes to stimulate him. If she tried to move her mouth fast she would make herself gag and she did not fancy that. She worked her mouth up and down the shaft but mainly concentrated on the head because she knew that would be the sensitive part of his body. She reached out a hand and massaged his balls. God they were so heavy. They must have been so full of spunk and she could not wait to taste it in her mouth.

Slower and slower she worked on his shaft trying to tease him. Carl tried to push more of his cock into her mouth but she just could not take anymore. She sucked hard on the head of the shaft and soon her jaw began to ache but she was one determined woman. What could a little bit of pain do to her when she was having so much pleasure. She reached down and began to play with her clit. She rubbed it hard, contrary to what she was doing to the shaft. She managed to bring herself to orgasm so quickly she was that turned on and still Carl fucked her mouth. It seemed like he would never stop. Mind you he had already cumm. Eventually he pulled out of her mouth.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers