Babs Goes To the Golf Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent down and picked her up and placed her on her husband's desk. She laid there on her back as Carl pulled her forward and dangled her legs over the edge. So that her pussy was on the edge of the desk. He took his cock and began to slide it into her pussy. This time things were different. She had taken long cocks up there and she knew that she could take a lot more of him than she could in her mouth. She spread her legs and allowed him full access to her pussy. He edged himself inch by inch and managed to get at least ten inches of his cock into her.

He began to fuck her pussy. In and out he slid and slicker and slicker Babs became until eventually Carl was buried to the hilt.

"See you have fucked a few long cocks before." He said.

"Certainly have." Babs replied.

He worked her pussy harder and faster and Babs just squirmmed and squirted in orgasm. He some how managed to turn her around so that her legs were of the floor, he was looking at her asre and her breasts were resting on the desk. She was now looking at the picture of her and her husband and she had to smile to herself. This was so cheeky and she wondered what her husband would have thought. Nah she knew. He would be furious.

Carl spread her arse cheeks and located her pussy. He fingered her for a bit and then he took his cock and slid it once more into her pussy. She took all of him. He began to fuck her harder and faster. He slammed his balls against her arse and she could hear them slap. It sounded so sexy she came again. On and on Carl fucked her and Babs could not stop herself cumming. She was on the verge of collapsing she was that exhausted. Suddenly Carl said.

"I am going to cumm Babs. Where do you want it?" He asked.

"In my pussy." She said.

He slammed her for a couple of more minutes and then he began to spurt his cumm deep into her. She could not stop herself screaming he was cumming that hard. He just never seemed to stop and Babs began to squeal in delight. Thankfully for her the corridor was empty and no-one could hear her moan. On and on the cumm came until Carl collapsed on top of her. He was sated. He kept his cock in her for a while and then he pulled out with a squelch. Babs loved that sound and she had one final cumm.

She laid across the desk and turned her head and watched as Carl got dressed.

"That was fantastic Babs. We should do it again sometime."

Babs considered his words for a moment and then she made a decision. She was going to alter her life. She was going to give in and take a permanent lover. She languidly reached down to her handbag. She found her mobile phone and told Carl where to find her number. She watched as Carl took the number and put it in his own phone and then he was gone.

Exhausted Babs managed to get herself dressed. She locked the Captains room and wobbled down the corridor. As people passed they just thought that she was drunk little knowing that she had just had the fuck of her life. She made it back to the reeception and her chair. She had a few sips of champagne and watched as the night ran down. By the end of the night her husband was legless. She had to help him into a taxi. They got home and she helped him upstairs and into bed. She left him dressed and then she undressed herself and decided to sleep naked because she was still so turned on.

She could not wait to see Carl again.

With that pleasant thought in her head she fell asleep.