Babsy's Boobies on the Barbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the rooftop breeze chilled her sopping pussy, Harley squeezed more honey over her nipples. Barbara tried to catch her breath. She'd been in full on gang fights that had taken less out of her. Once Sam was out of the way, Harley emptied the bottle and walked around between Barbara's legs. Her hungry gaze traveled down from the honey-glistening purple balls tipping Barbara's breasts, over her tight belly to her sex-glistening, rose-flushed folds.

Barbara could tell by the look on Harley's face it had been awhile since she last had whatever she planned for Barbara. When the woman laid the razor-sharp filet knife on her belly, Barbara started to worry -- yet again -- that Harley's intentions for her honey-glazed parts weren't as benign as Dean's had been. Then she saw the huge, black, double-cock strap-on dildo in the woman's hand.

"Okay, boys..." She grinned broadly at Sam and lowered her voice to imitate his. "Gonna show ya how a pro does it!"

Barbara's concern about Harley's intentions eased the moment Harley spread her own legs. While the small crowd of men watched eagerly, Harley closed her eyes and slowly worked her half of the thick, veined cock deep past her own wet folds. She velcroed the straps around her by touch, only opening her eyes once she was done. When she opened her eyes back up, she looked around at her gaping henchmen. "What?"

Smiling mischievously, she slid her hands lightly up Barbara's inner thighs then shoved the bound woman's legs further apart with an aggressive burst of enthusiasm. "So, Babsy, remember what I said about getting close?"

Barbara's pussy was just slightly lower than Harley's strap-on. When the tip of the dildo started splitting her, it pressed first against her swollen clit. She felt every rubber vein slide over the hard nub as the woman slow slid in, easily filling Barbara with thick, artificial cock. When their pussies finally pressed together, the women moaned in unison.

"Oh, Babsy, you take my breath away!"

Ignoring everything but Barbara, Harley pulled back just a bit then slammed forward, slapping their flesh together hard. Barbara groaned as her flushed folds smacked harder against her captor's and the rubber drove almost to her cervix. After a few moments of grinding that made both their clits swell even harder, Harley started pumping just fast enough to get a rhythmic slap going. Barbara threw her head back, closed her eyes, and did her best to match the other woman thrusts.

Barbara felt Harley's her heavy breasts sliding over her tight belly. Warm lips closed around a honey-glazed 'strawberry'. She felt the wonderful sucking tug of Harley's lips and the pressure of her tongue probing the bulging flesh and soothing the bound areola burning beneath the tie. Then Harley's teeth slowly closed just above the plastic strap. Though it didn't hurt nearly as much as she thought it should have, it still got Barbara's attention.

At first the pain shot straight between her legs. She groaned and pushed her breast into Harley's face. Harleen giggled around her mouthful and bit harder. Barbara bucked and cried out, throwing off their tempo. Harley countered by moving back into a hard grind aimed at making Barbara forget about the pain. It wasn't long before she adjusted to Harley's relentless teeth and settled back into a complementary rhythm that had them both panting.

Harley fucked, sucked and bit for several minutes, using the taste and feel of the bruised flesh in her mouth to distract her from the climax starting to boil low in her belly. Barbara had no such distraction. What her lover did with her mouth and teeth felt incredible. Her breasts' tips were just numb enough to keep the biting from being unbearable, and the occasional lancing pain only pushed her closer to coming.

They went at it a couple minutes more. Their pussies smashed together, the dildos deep inside them. By then they both glistened with sweat and Harley had taken a break from attacking Barbara's breasts to slide up until her own stiff nipples rubbed hard on Barbara's bound ones. She was surprised when Harley's black lipstick-painted lips found hers. Even so, she eagerly kissed back. As their tongues battled, Barbara's pussy tingled even more and clenched the dildo harder.

Just as Barbara was just starting to come, Harley broke their passionate embrace and looked at Barbara's right nipple ball as if it was gold-plated. When the woman's mouth closed back on it, Barbara pushed against Harley's pussy, crying out in ecstasy. Then she bit back a scream as molars smashed her nipple and the fattest part of the balled areola crushed in the cutting bite of Harley's front teeth.

Agony that should have stopped her orgasm cold somehow only served to drive Barbara over the brink. Her orgasm exploded, as did her lover's. The harder they came, the more energetically Harley attacked the cool, purple flesh and ground the cock into them. Both women groaned as they pressed against each other, writhing and grinding in wet, fiery passion.

Just when she thought her orgasm was finally starting to fade, Harley bit her way over to the other breast, diving into the second strawberry with equal delight. Instead of being too painful to take, the new pain sent Barbara back into another roll of ecstasy. She tried to lift up to see her lover's body over hers, but her head started swimming. Recognizing that she'd crossed the line where nothing she did could change her fate, she let her head loll backward and closed her eyes again. In just a few moments, as the last of her climax ebbed and Harley's rabid biting turned to a dull agony that had started feeling dangerous, everything faded to black.

~~~

Barbara came to with the wonderful sensation of a cock pounding between her legs. She instinctively pushed back, moaning automatically at the combination of pleasure in her pussy and burning in her breasts. As her head cleared and she regained control of her breathing, she gazed at her breasts. She was surprised to find both her nipples were fine, if still bound dark purple and cold. Besides a slight tinge of golden red where traces of blood from the biting mingled with Harley's honey, it was as if the other woman hadn't been nearly as energetic with them as it had seemed.

A particularly wonderful grinding slap made her gasp. She closed her eyes for a second or two before she forced herself to look around. Harley watched Barbara's breast bounce through half-lidded eyes. Behind her, the rest of the gang gaped. Several of them openly jacked off. Barbara felt a momentary thrill of excitement at the idea that they were getting off watching her, but the thought cut short as the next thrust drove the rubber cock hard across her clit.

She forced herself to focus as Harley started to lean over, her lips again parting to take in one of the 'strawberries.' Something in the wicked, glazed, gleam in her lover's eyes told Barbara that Harley wasn't going on for just a pleasant nibble. Instead of letting it happen, Barbara twisted her breast away, desperate to think of some way out. She ground her pussy harder, making her captor pause and gasp in pleasure.

The distraction was enough to slow both women down. Harley's glazed eyes focused more clearly. Instead of biting Barbara's nipple, she snagged it with her fingernails, pinching into the cold wrinkles to keep it from slipping free. When she picked the filet knife up from Barbara's stomach, her captive's eyes went wide in alarm.

Harley's voice was raspy from sex and passion-filled. "No? But Babsy..." She lowered the knife just an inch. "Then how about this?" She set the edge of the blade just beneath the zip tie and made a shallow slice, watching eagerly as the choked flesh dimpled then split.

The pain was razor sharp, like a paper cut, but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as Barbara expected. She felt the tingling of another impossible orgasm building as her captor moved the blade up and let its edge drag over the balled nipple. As dark blood welled from the cut, Barbara's pussy clenched in in the first, sudden and surprising, wave of climax. Again, she threw in the towel and gave in to the pleasure, desperate to keep herself in play until Dinah, Dick, or someone else figured out where she was.

With a playful giggle, Harley rolled the blade lightly around the widest part of the ball, just barely nipping the skin. Agony flashed white beneath Barbara's closed eyelids. She bucked wildly, which just made the orgasm stronger. Half a minute later, Harley groaned and bucked as well. Then the knife flashed, stinging pain swallowed both her breasts' tips, and darkness claimed Barbara yet again.

~~~

The moment she came to, Barbara realized the zip ties were gone. She had no idea how; she just knew they weren't there. Free from the partial bondage, her breasts bounced even harder to Harley's pounding thrusts. She took a breath and bit her lip, doing anything she could to dull the tingling in her pussy and gather her wits. Harley stepped up the tempo, pounding and grinding so hard neither of them could keep their eyes open. Realizing the knife was back on her belly, Barbara bucked and threw her belly up so the blade flew from it to the asphalt. But Harley didn't notice as she bent to enjoy Barbara's breasts some more.

Panting hard, Barbara licked her lips so the other woman could see, doing her best to make her raspy voice sound as inviting as she could. "Please...let me..." She looked pointedly at their grinding hips and licked her lips again, making clear she wanted to eat Harley out. "I promise you won't regret it." It was only then she realized she had no idea when the gag had been removed.

Harley slowed the pounding to a leisurely grinding roll and raised a brow. "You promise, do ya?"

Barbara tried to look coy, biting her lip far harder than would have been necessary to look sexy in hopes of stopping yet another mounting climax. "What do you have to lose?"

Harley laughed and pulled back, sliding the cock slowly from Barbara's dripping folds just in time to avoid the orgasm. She looked from the glistening rubber shaft to Barbara's pussy.

"Hate to waste a fantastic fuck, but what the hell. Still sporting the rubber hard-on, she turned to the others. "Roll her over boys. One of you is about to get lucky."

Five minutes later, Barbara dangled face down, her arms and legs pulled up so her glistening breasts hung like lovely udders over the low grill beneath her. Their tips throbbed from having been bound and abused. She was high enough above the glowing coals that it didn't burn much -- yet. It was hard to fathom how she could still be horny, but she most definitely was.

Harley reclined in a lawn chair, her pussy just centimeters from Barbara's face. The heroine could feel someone between her legs, but couldn't look back to see who it was, or what he was doing.

"So, Babs thinks she can make me happy enough ta stop me from making Babsy's Boobies on the Barbie. Guess that means she's gonna try to eat me so I don't eat her, huh guys?"

While her henchmen just laughed, Barbara looked down at the coals. While the image of her steaming tits pressed nipples down, flat across the grates while Harley and the boys took turns with her had its admittedly insane appeal, that's as far as it went. It didn't matter how many times they'd made her come, how great her orgasms had been, how horny she was, or what they still might do to show themselves up, she doubted there were enough endorphins in her body to let her enjoy having her boobs roasted.

Harley looked up at Dean and grinned. "My tummy's rumblin'. Drop her down a notch and let's get to it. Maybe she'll surprise me."

Barbara's long hair shifted in the breeze as the henchman lowered her just a touch. A fresh wave of heat washed over her chest. Even though she was still a couple feet above the coals, she didn't know how long it would be before the temperature became too intense. She licked her lips and started to go for Harley's pretty, shaved pussy, but the other woman pulled back so the glistening pink lips and swollen clit were just out of reach.

"Whoa, Babsy! We all need to know the rules, first." She slid back forward until her flushed pussy almost brushed Barbara's lips. "So, rules is rules. If I come first, Batgirl gets to be my sex slave an' we find somethin' else to eat. But if Batgirl comes first..." Harley licked her lips and tilted her head sideways to look pointedly at Barbara's dangling breasts. "Well, my mouth's waterin' at the thought."

Harley ran her hands up her ribcage and over her breasts. With her nipples trapped and bulging from between her fingers, she grinned. "Ready? Go!"

Barbara wasted no words or time. She dove in to Harley's pussy, going straight for the mouthful surrounding the woman's swollen clit. She was drawing her tongue up the upper crevices when a thick cock split her now constantly throbbing pussy with a hard, moist smack. She gasped around Harley's slippery folds but managed to hold on to the bud that counted most. Just as she was about to start nibbling, a bare hand cracked across her right butt cheek.

Barbara groaned. She could already feel her own clit start to throb, and she knew there was no way she'd be able to give Harley the attention she'd need to win the bet with the spanking and thick distraction between her own legs. Trying her best to ignore the insistent pleasure pumping inside her, she mouthed Harley's pussy more thoroughly, sucking and licking every way she knew how. As the feelings pushing her to another orgasm grew stronger, she actually tried to get her breasts closer to the flame so the heat would be a distraction.

The spanking was as constant and thorough as the fucking. Each wonderful stinging slap made her ass jiggle, and the pain only helped drive her closer to a climax. There was no way one guy could fuck her so well and spank her so hard. She managed to look back under her and saw two pairs of legs. The guy boning her buried his fingers in the outside curves of her bottom and gouged his nails into her pink flesh, shifting her forward so her breasts swayed over the coals. A drop of sweat tickled her left nipple and then dropped and sizzled on the fire. As she'd hoped, her breasts had started to sting, but instead of distracting her, the light burning was only making her tingling pussy clench even more.

She attacked Harley's pussy with renewed vigor, working it with her tongue. Though the woman had settled into a satisfying hip roll that told Barbara she was making progress, her own growing orgasm was getting too close to making her lose control. Despite knowing she should fight it, she arched her bottom up, shifting so the hard cock pushed nearer her clit and exposing more bottom for them to spank.

Barbara imagined what was going to happen if she lost, with Dean rolling her down onto the grill until her nipples slipped between the cracks and her areola pressed against the grate. If they did it fast enough, timed it with her climax, she'd gotten to the point she thought she might actually enjoy the first second or two.

Instead of deadening her pleasure, the image of her squashed boobs fueled her passion. The henchman fucking was speeding up, pounding her harder. His groans were as loud as Harley's, but neither seemed to be as loud as her own. She felt his fingers close around her hips, his cock driving harder than ever. His thumbnails gouged her bottom, sending a spark of pain to her pussy that, combined with the sting in her nipples, sent her over the edge.

As she felt the cock pulse, its jets of warmth filling her, she tried to suck Harley's clit. But she'd lost her coordination. Instead of acting frustrated, Harley just laughed, pulled back and fingered herself to her own passionate climax.

A couple minutes later, Harley languished in the chair, her pussy pink, swollen and glistening. Though the afterglow was wonderful, without the added distractions the pain in Barbara's breasts was starting to verge on unpleasant.

Harley idly tweaked her own nipples and smiled lazily at her captive. "Well, Babsy, time to eat."

Barbara forced herself past her post orgasmic stupor and shook her head. "Please, Harley. Think about this."

"Babsy, it's all I've been thinkin' about since I came up with the idea."

Dean reached for the winch. Hopefully, she'd fade to black quickly after her tits flattened against the cross-hatch of burning metal, but she didn't want to find out.

Desperately, she screamed, "No! Wait! WAIT!"

Dean stopped in mid-crank. Harley looked from the Barbara's flushed breasts dripping sweat onto the coals to her captive's desperate face. "Wait? Why should I do that? I won the bet."

With her eyes locked on the flames that were starting to flare, Barbara's voice became almost frantic as she spit out words in a staccato burst. "I'll be your sex slave..." She looked around at them all. "Everyone's if you want." She was buying time. If they cut her down, she'd get her shot eventually. And, if she didn't find a way to escape, then the others would find her soon. Either way, she just needed to keep her tits off the grill for a while.

Harley watched her own left nipple intently, as if she'd never seen it twist. She torqued it a full circle one way and then a full circle back the other. "They're like taffy." She stretched it out, twisted it a bit more, and then let it snap back. "Taffy, berries, barbeque... Who'da thunk boobs could be so versatile."

She looked seriously at Barbara as if suddenly deciding to consider what the bound woman said. "Babs, you're already our sex slave, silly. I'm just helpin' ya up your game. You and Dicky got no sense of adventure. Candle wax? Really? Now this..." She made a grand sweeping gesture encompassing Barbara and the grill. "This is an adventure!"

After another nipple tweak, she bounced to her feet and laughed. "I bet Dicky'll be here any time now. Bet with just a little proddin', he'll be all over my idea. Nightwing boinkin' Batgirl up on a roof in the middle of Gotham while Babsy's boobies barbeque. Now that's kinky!"

"Wait...what...Harleen, how..." She'd never mentioned her relationship with Nightwing, let alone his secret identity.

Harley dropped to her knees in front of Barbara and gave her a long, lingering kiss. Barbara found herself leaning into it.

When Harley finally broke, she reached under Barbara and playfully slapped her left breast. "Did ya really think I was gonna grill your boobies, Babsy? Come on. We're buds!"

After another peck on Barbara's cheek, she walked around the grill and hip bumped Dean out of the way. "I'm gonna let your boyfriend do that."

Then she giggled. "It's like Mistah J always said..." Her eyes fell back onto Barbara's hanging breasts, which were really starting to sting. Her wide-eyed excitement turned into a sudden frown. "Actually, Mistah J would say to fahget Nightwing!"

Without warning, Harley fingered the metal stop holding the winch handle in place. A half-second later, Barbara started to fall.

"This is all about rememberin' Puddin', and he'da loved watchin' this!"

~~~

"Barbara?"

Barbara's eyes jerked open and snapped down to her chest. "No!"

"Barbara! It's me, Dick, and Jason."

With the vision of her nipples smashing against the red-hot grate and the agony of the burning grill sizzling her breasts still fresh in her mind, she couldn't help but ignore his voice for the moment longer it took to inspect. Besides some road rash and bleeding from grit and gravel ground into them when she'd dived beneath the gas, they were fine -- sore, but fine.

She started to take a deep breath, and then realized what he'd said. Her hands flew across her chest. Dick was very familiar with the view, but Jason... not so much. She was very glad Damien wasn't there. She could only imagine what snarky little Robin would say.