Babsy's Boobies on the Barbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around. She was still in the alley where she'd been gassed. The boxes and pallets had been thrown aside, but from the other side of the pile by Nightwing and Red Hood. She'd never gotten out. Everything that happened after her diving to the ground had to have been a hallucination.

She sat up and tried to pull her torn top together. To her surprise, Jason averted his eyes and handed her his jacket. He was seldom so gallant. She took it and started to sit.

"Huntress and Black Canary, they..."

"They're fine. Ivy sprung a similar trap on them, but Batman's with them."

Between her body's reaction to the hallucinations and the Gotham City heat, she decided she was too hot to really care what Jason saw. She handed the jacket back to him and pulled her cowl off. It wasn't as if anyone around didn't know who she was, and the shredded symbol on her ruined suit certainly wouldn't give anything away.

"And Harley?"

Dick sighed. "No clue. Both she and Ivy abandoned the few henchmen still capable of moving to Batman.

Barbara thought about the vision and shivered despite the heat. While the boys would think she was chilled, she knew her shudder had more to do with what she'd been through -- more specifically, the fact that her mind had shaped the entire thing, and she'd enjoyed the better part of it. "Damn..."

"Are you okay?"

She started to stand. "Ego's bruised a little. And a couple other things." Since the 'couple other things' were plain to see, she changed the subject. "That gas... Joker's?"

"No. Scarecrow's. Apparently Crane was working with Harley and Ivy. The mass hallucination he'd set up was just a diversion to pull me and Jason away. The Birds of Prey were the target all along. In fact, I think you were the target all along. Once Jason and I figured that out, we called Batman and rushed this way."

Jason took Barbara's left arm and Dick grabbed the other. As she pushed herself up, she felt an embarrassing, warm wetness coating her pussy and inner thighs. The hallucination had been real enough that her body hadn't known the difference. From the slight tenderness in her lower belly and the fact that her clit was still a swollen and sensitive distraction, it was obvious that -- whether or not the scene had been imagined -- the orgasms had been very real. She found herself relieved they hadn't found her any sooner. She had no idea how she'd explain why she was in mid-orgasm.

Kicking a box out of the way, she gently pulled free of the two. "So, I take it you guys helped Bruce find Helena and Dinah before you found me?"

Dick shook his head. "Just me. Jason found you ten minutes or so ago. When he said you were having some kind of seizure, I came running. By the time I got here, though, you seemed fine."

Barbara couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as she looked at Jason. There was no way of telling what his face was doing beneath that red hood, but something told her it probably hid a grin.

It was all she could do not to let the sarcasm tinge her words. "Oh, really? A seizure?" She grabbed Jason's bicep before he could back away. As much as she found herself suddenly dying to drag Dick away somewhere and fuck him silly, she needed to have words with Jason, first.

"Dick, could you please see if you can find something that might have some residue of that gas on it for me? I'd like to know what's in it and what long-term effects there might be. I'll let Jason walk me back, if you don't mind."

Nightwing furrowed his brow. "You sure you don't want me to walk you back? Jason can..."

She gave him a convincing smile. "No, you're much more likely to find what I need. Right, Jason?"

Red Hood paused. His voice sounded uncertain. "Ah, sure, Barbara."

As soon as they were out of Dick's earshot, Barbara grabbed him by the collar. "Spill it, Jason. What did you see?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She was almost ready to rip the hood off him. "Describe the 'seizure.'"

"Nothing to describe." You were writhing around on the ground...moaning...panting... rolling your hips... tearing at your boobs..." By then he couldn't stop from chuckling. "Hell, you were even doing a passable imitation of Harley Quinn. Damnedest seizure I've ever seen."

"Damn it! What did I say?"

"No clue, Babs. Just know it was Harley."

"Jason, if you ever tell a soul, I swear."

"Oh, my lips are sealed."

"They'd damn well better be."

"Yeah, but you've got to promise me one thing."

Warning bells started going off, but she had no choice but to nod. "What?"

"If Harley ever throws a barbeque, you've got to count me in!"