Baby Doll Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What am I going to do?" She whimpered in a counterfeit version of humiliation. "I'm all open to a big scary wolf!"

"You'll just have to put up with it." His breath was sending frissons up and down her quivering little cunt.

And then there were wet sounds, soft sounds, kissing and sucking and playful nibbling, and all Rebecca could think of was the words yes and no.

She wanted to moan out the word yes. Despite the luscious feelings building up, she managed to hold on to her barely there character. Rebecca whispered the word no. She did it over and over, even as she was pulling her shirt up and pinching her hardened nipples between her fingers. Tense pathways carried the pulling from her breasts all the way down to her pulsing clitoris, where Cliff's tongue was so kindly circling about.

"Oooooh please ... please don't do this to me ... I can't take it!"

Then there was the feeling of being stretched open.

Did he just push two fingers in her? Holy shit!

Her inner muscles loved it. Her poor little G-Spot loved it. She loved it. She forgot all about her character for a moment. She was keening out, "Yes, yes, yes!"

And then he had that needy little clit in his lips, sucking hard, drawing out her temporary lunacy, all while his thick fingers pushed and spread her. She felt so well worshiped and she thought she would perish from it. Everything in her brain was signaling something similar to panic, but not anywhere near so negative.

His voice had to ruin it.

The ex's voice just had to pop into her head, tinting the moment with regret.

Of course it would.

"You like that mouth on your clit?"

No, no! Concentrate! Don't remember him! He's not here!

Cliff was here! Cliff was the one who wanted to play with her! This was Cliff! This wasn't ... this wasn't ...

It felt good.

It felt too damn good.

Her fingers crumpled the red blanket. Her teeth sank into it. She screamed, hoping she was muffling herself properly. Her toes nearly pulled the bed's sheet off.

Gasping, letting her legs fall flat, she vaguely wondered if this was really going to be okay.

Cliff's heated mouth left her wet pussy. She saw him stretch and reach for the condom; he was stiff and ready again.

He had such a beautiful example of an arm. If she were a painter, she'd have wanted to recreate the image of its great muscles on a fresh canvas.

A rip, a few adjustments, and then Cliff was kneeling and positioning her thighs for his entrance.

Well, she still wanted to be in character, even though she pushed the red blanket against aside. She let her lip shudder and widened her eyes. She loved the victorious, cocksure expression on his face. His grin was almost cruel.

Then he plunged inside, and Rebecca felt the familiar delight of being pushed open by a thick cock. It was comforting yet exciting. Her wet cunt pulsed and gripped him. Guttural sounds huffed out of her mouth.

Cliff's voice, heavy, low-pitched, washed over her mind. "I'll definitely keep you around. Yeah. You're staying with me. I might fill you up with babies. You like that?"

Something about that, something about the claim hidden in his words, touched a button in her brain and her had pussy weeping. For some reason, she was tricked into thinking his cock was thicker, and she thought that every inch of her hidden passageway was being stroked into submission. She even thought for a minute that he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Yes ... no! I don't know!"

"Oh I know, Bunny. I can feel it in your sweet little pussy. You're going to take my cock over and over and then you're going to have my little babies."

Of all the things to be turned on about, he was thinking of that. Jesus Christ! She wasn't religious, but Jesus Fucking Christ!

She was ashamed to realize she liked this fantasy of a big scary wolf guy pounding into her, breeding her, like she had something special in her DNA that he wanted a piece of for his offspring.

She didn't know when she was cumming again, sucking in his cock as if she needed it to live. She didn't know how long he kept on going, grunting, slamming himself into her slick little opening. Rebecca did know, however, that after a while he started saying those funny little things again, and her arousal flared up from it.

"Come on, Bunny. You're not done yet. You need to prove to me you're strong. You need to cum as much as you can."

And she did it again.

And again a few minutes after that.

Close to the last time, she sat up and put her arms around him. His body hair was rough on her nipples. Her pussy was sore, and she loved it. She needed the aching pain. It made her pleasure that much better. Cliff's hand clutched her buttocks, exposing her anus. His mouth was sloppily melting into hers.

And he quieted down. He slowed down. Just after she had her last orgasm, he gave her a concluding thrust, and then he pushed her back down into the bed.

They laid there for a while, but Cliff needed to throw away the condom and clean himself up. Rebecca wished he didn't have to. She wanted him to hold her close and tell her she was a good little girl for taking his big cock.

"You're such a good little girl."

Rebecca's brow furrowed as she watched Cliff step into the bathroom.

God. Fucking. Damn it. She was remembering his voice again. She pinched her cheek, hoping to jolt her back to the present.

He was gone. Her ex-boyfriend wasn't anywhere near her. She'd never see him again. There was no reason to even think of him.

***

They sneakily walked out of the RV, hoping not to be seen by any of the family. They hadn't done anything wrong, and Cliff had assured her that his family wasn't very judgmental, but Rebecca didn't want to be obvious about it.

A nightly walk on the beach seemed like a good idea. They put on their bathing suits, just in case, and held hands on the way.

There were a few lamps out, but they could still see a pretty moon and exquisite stars.

"You know," Rebecca said once they were at the thick sand, "the beach is kind of scary at night. I like it."

"You're silly," Cliff told her.

"But you like that I'm silly." She tugged on him and tried to get him to turn right. They started walking, leaving a trail of quiet footprints.

"I think you're right." His voice had something in it, something spicy.

"Are there any movies you know are absolute garbage but you love watching anyway?"

"What kind of question is that, Rebecca?"

She stuck her tongue out at him. "For example, I love that Grinch movie, the one with Jim Carrey."

She felt pride at his laughter. He wiped his eyes and asked her why she felt that way.

"Because it's a Christmas movie that isn't about Jesus or believing in Santa Claus, it's just the right amount of stupid for my obsessive brain, and my mother actually snuck me in to see it right after we saw an animated film. I have interesting feelings attached to it."

He stopped walking, which meant she had to stop. He picked up something. She couldn't quite tell what it was, because it was fairly dark, but it was probably a sea shell. "So your mom got tickets for one movie, and after that she just said fuck it and snuck you in to see another?" They started walking again.

"I was really freaked out. I was whispering, 'But we didn't pay for it. Are you sure?' My mom had beaten my goody-two shoes personality into me. I couldn't believe she'd sneak into a movie."

"Did your mom beat you, or spank you?"

"Mostly spank, but that's not important." She honestly didn't give two shits about what her mom had done. She was past that. "I want to know if there's a movie you use as a guilty pleasure." Rebecca gazed up at him, expecting a really funny answer.

"Hmmm." His free hand went to his chin. "I like Space Jam."

"Cool, but why?"

"Lola Bunny was hot."

Rebecca made a ppppffffffffft sound with her lips. "She was hot, but boring. Hey, what's something you're really bad at? Something you have no talent for?"

"Damn, you ask the weirdest questions." He swiped at his hair. "I guess, lots of stuff. I don't know how to sew."

After a moment, Rebecca said, "Go on!"

"Haha, okay. I don't know how to rap."

"Well, what's something you're really good at?"

"Clit sucking, for one."

Rebecca almost fell to her knees. Cliff had to pull her up. Her face heated up, and her stomach hurt from laughing. "Oh my gosh! I know that already! Try something else!"

"I get into a lot of fights with my siblings and cousins." He patted her cheek when he noticed the concerned look on her face. "No, no. We don't hate each other. We just like sparring. Anyway, I usually win in a fight. I'm also a pretty fast runner, and I think I'm pretty good at fixing things, but I can't fish worth a damn." He patted her head. "Your turn."

"Well, I don't know how to sew either. I also don't know how to make a lighter work. I can't figure out how to press the thingy hard enough to make the fire show up. I also don't know how to apply eyeliner, or fry chicken, and when something breaks, I usually don't know how to fix it."

"Can you cook anything at all?"

She pulled his hand up and kissed the knuckles. He put whatever he had picked up before into her hand. A closer inspection revealed that it was a gold dollar coin. "Aw, nice! I can't believe someone had this in their pocket!" She released his hand and closed her fingers around the coin. "I can make pasta and stuff like that. I'm also pretty good at baking sweets. Cutting vegetables is a little hard for me, though. They never turn out pretty. Oh, but I'm really good at making soups and chili. My dad taught me how to make the best chili in the world."

"Are we moving on to stuff you're good at?" Cliff asked with obvious amusement.

"I can look at an outfit from a time in Western history and usually tell you what century it's from, maybe even what decade, oh, and I don't mean Wild West. I mean Europe, United States, places like that."

Cliff said in the most sarcastic voice, "Well that's useful."

She wanted to poke him with her elbow, but she thought against that. "It's kind of hard to think of other things I'm good at."

"You're a decent waitress," Cliff pointed out, "even though you're still new."

"Yeah, I guess that's a thing."

It was an innocent walk, a fun walk, and they didn't end up stuck together, kissing and humping. They just talked about silly things and picked up little objects in the sand that caught their interest.

When they returned to the RVs, Rebecca noticed a doll sitting on an outdoor table right outside Jessa's RV. She picked it up and showed it to Cliff.

"What's a Barbie doing over here?" she said, wondering if any children had been around.

"Don't know." Cliff took it from her and looked at its blank face. "She kind of looks like you, but she has too many moles and the eyes are brown." He held it up to an outdoor light. "Yep. They're brown, but her hair's nice and black." He was so innocent looking as his gaze went to her. "Wait, isn't your hair dyed? I can smell the dye on you sometimes."

"Yeah. My hair's actually brown, but my eyebrows have always been black." Her pubic hair was also naturally black, but she assumed he had already figured that out. She jerked her fingers at him, palm up, and he returned the doll to her. "This doll doesn't have any marker stuff on her, or dirt, or anything. It looks new." She pulled the Velcro holding its clothing together. "This doll has a petite frame."

Cliff made a little sound of recognition. "Hey, you're a petite woman, right?"

"Duh." She closed the Velcro.

"Why don't you keep it? You should have a doll that looks like you."

"Why the hell would I want that? Sounds boring." She put the doll back onto the table. "I'll leave it right here, in case someone comes looking for it."

Cliff shrugged. "The kid shouldn't have been playing here, anyway. They should've stayed with their parents."

"Well, goodnight Cliff." Rebecca leaned into him, wanting to kiss his cheek. His hands spread onto her back, and she ended up getting a big, wet kiss on the mouth instead. She was giggling when she was finally able to get away.

"Goodnight Baby," he said in that rough voice that she knew she'd be dreaming of.

And the following morning, the doll was gone. Rebecca was satisfied. No doubt, the owner of the doll had taken it away.

***

12