Baby Doll Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you done with the race stuff yet?" There was werewolf shit to talk about. Besides, this conversation was starting to make her uncomfortable.

He frowned at her. "I'm just saying that it's impossible to 'act Black' or 'White' or any of that, because race is physical. It's not your actions. It's something nobody can change. There's no point in me worrying about it, and there's no point in you worrying about it."

"Can we get to the werewolf stuff?" She crossed her stocking covered legs.

"Okay, so Pa and Nana found out that this Beast stuff is hereditary. That's what we call it, the Beast. I have a Beast, Nana and Pa each have a Beast. I ain't going to tell you which other members of my family have a Beast, because it's kind of personal. I only told you about my grandparents because I needed to explain why I have the Beast in the first place."

"So nobody knows who their parents were, huh?"

Cliff shook his head again. "Nope. Anyway, they decided from the beginning to keep the Beasts a secret. They were scared to death of being used by the government or something. We've all agreed that you're only supposed to tell your spouses and children about it, and that's only if you really think it's necessary. You're the exception, though."

He tapped the tip of her nose with his finger. "You're in a freaky situation. You need to know what's up."

"Okay. Okay. So, about this, 'in charge' stuff. What does that mean? We lost track somewhere around the story about your dad getting naked in the woods." She was scratching at her scalp, starting to feel like she was in a maze.

"You know how some people have multiple personalities?"

"Dissociative Identity Disorder?"

Cliff snapped his fingers. "There. That's it. You know how when one personality's in the charge the other doesn't remember a thing?"

With an uncertain nod, Rebecca said, "I heard that's how it goes for them, but I'm not a doctor. I really don't know."

"Well, it ain't like that for me. First of all, I named him. His name is Michael, and he was happy to meet you."

"Haaaaaaaaah!" Rebecca released a great, almost mocking sound of amusement. "His name is Michael! That's like naming a cat Elizabeth, or a goldfish Jeremiah!"

Cliff's nose wrinkled. "You can still call him Buddy if you want. He thinks it's cute. Anyway, I don't blackout or anything when he's in charge. I'm still there, just in the backseat. I see and feel everything he does. It's the same right now. I'm in charge, but Michael is in the back."

"So he was there the first time you gave me a good dicking?" Rebecca thought that was too hilarious. She was struggling not to laugh again.

"Of course. We're never separated. But uh, you're the one who took his virginity."

Rebecca lost control. She bent over with gasping, painful laughter. Cliff had to rub and pat her back. As she sat back up, she said, "Oh my god! More like he shoved his virginity into me!"

"I know he did." His eyebrows wiggled and he licked his lips, but he went on with his explanation. "He's always been crazy about you, because I'm crazy about you. We basically have the same likes and dislikes, but he's more intense. He's more impulsive. He's not unreasonable, just hot-headed." Then his features turned sheepish. "I'm really sorry about what just happened. I lost my temper like an idiot, and he did too. We both went nuts."

With a shrug, Rebecca said, "I didn't get hurt. It felt good. You're apologizing. Everything's fine now." She made a hand washing gesture with her palms. "Water under the bridge. Same for the pussy licking in the woods. Michael is forgiven."

"The reason why he picked you up from the ditch is because he was worried. He thought you were really hurt."

"Awww. That's cute." She hugged his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss. "And he kissed me to make me feel better!"

"Oh yes he did." Cliff's affectionate hand ran up and down her back. "It was damn hot, Baby. You smelled so good."

Her pussy quivered, and she wanted to hump his thigh, but she wanted answers even more. She let go of him. "So are you super strong?"

"Not right now. Right now, the only special thing about me is that I have a really good sense of smell. When Michael's in charge, though, it's different. He's super strong, super fast, and he can hear and smell better than you ever could."

"That's neat." Rebecca let her fingers dance on his arm. "So, I'm the first woman your good Buddy Michael got to have sex with?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Goodness, he's gentle for such a big scary monster."

"Yes Ma'am," he repeated, snaking his arm around her waist. "Now, I didn't know vampires exist, so maybe Eric doesn't know that our Beasts exist. Just in case, if you ever see him again, don't even think of mentioning it. It's a big secret, and the less an enemy knows about you, the better."

"Yes Sir." Rebecca was caressing his arm, admiring the hairs there. "You know, you both have worn my pussy out."

"Hot," Cliff said, proudly beaming down at her.

"So, who's the Alpha?"

The mood was ruined before it had started. Cliff sighed. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

"You know! Alpha! The big bad guy who gets to lead because he's the biggest and the baddest!"

"You mean like a wolf pack? I thought most of that was crap." He gave her a look full of shock and disappointment. "I read that in most wolf families, the only reason the 'alphas' are dominant is because they happen to be the parents of the other wolves. It ain't because they're mean. Even if wolves did have that weird pack dynamic stuff, and maybe they do, I'm not a wolf expert, why would my family do any of that shit? Humans already are pack animals, but we call our packs families or groups, like normal people. We don't need any wolf pack rules to fuck our lives up with."

"Oh." Rebecca tried not to hide her disappointment. She had hoped she had gotten lucky enough to be with the biggest, baddest mother fucker around, so bad that other big bad wolves bow down to him.

Then she scanned Cliff's large, well muscled body and thought to herself that she didn't need any of that stuff. She man she had was more than sufficient.

"Oh, one more thing, is instant mating a thing?"

He tilted his head and looked at her like a puppy hearing a new sound. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Never mind."

***

12