Baby Doll Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he was sucking her clit with his lips, and she forgot to keep quiet.

"I want you! I want you in me! Please! Please!"

She was lucky that she didn't say any dirty words. Eric hadn't given her permission for that.

"Hmm?" He was humming into her clitoris, making her scream and thrash. Her little tunnel of muscles hopelessly squeezed the air, wanting something fat to take in. Then he sucked so hard that it lightly tapped the border between pleasure and pain, and she loved every damn second of it.

She calmed down, and Cliff gave her clitoris a few soothing licks. Then he pulled away and closed her legs for her.

"I hope you sleep well, Milady." He tucked her back into bed. Then he was at her ear. He dropped the act for a moment and whispered, "Hey, Eric said you have a safe-word. Applesauce, right?"

"Yeah?" She was almost sleepy.

"Good. We ain't planning on doing anything to hurt you, no whips or anything like that. We're just going to mess with you, but I still told Eric that if he gets crazy, all bets are off. I know he could kick my ass, but if I think you're in danger, I'll stop giving a shit. I'll ... well you know. I'll make it so that he'd have a harder time kicking my ass." He couldn't risk explaining what he meant by that, in case Eric was listening in, but Rebecca understood. Cliff would forget his plan and go into Beast mode if he had to.

"He's ignored the safe-word before, Cliff. What's different now?"

"That's the sick part. I think he's only trying to reassure me. He likes me so much that he puts me above you." He said that so quietly that he was certain Eric couldn't have possibly heard him, even if he had his ear at the door.

Rebecca stretched out her limbs. "Well, I'm glad you're here, then."

He moved away and kissed her hand. Then he turned off the lamp and left her in darkness.

She was relaxed enough to actually doze for a few minutes.

She didn't even feel jealous that she had been sort of demoted in Eric's heart. All love for that man was gone.

***

She woke up to the startling, slamming sound of her bedroom door banging against a wall as it was practically kicked open by two aggressive men.

"All your servants guards are dead!" That was Cliff's voice, although it was unusually savage. "You have no more defenses, Princess!"

Oh, that's right. She was a princess now.

Oh ... so, Cliff wasn't a cunnilingus giving servant anymore. He was an invader, and so was Eric.

Rebecca wanted to say something, but the men didn't give her time. They went straight to her, stomping and unforgiving. She was forced from her bed.

She screamed. She flailed. She beat her fists onto every male body part she could see, although she did this with no true force behind her blows. She didn't think she could hurt them, but she did think she could piss them off, or rather, piss Eric off.

"Please! Please have mercy! Have mercy on this simple coward!" Rebecca thought it was best to pretend to be a humble princess. They were already hauling her down the stairs.

In the living room she glimpsed a familiar piece of furniture. It was a large black table with sections of red padding and restraints. Some of the padding had scratch marks suspiciously close to some of the restraints. They put her on the table and belted her wrists down, near her hips. Her legs were spread apart a bit and similarly restrained, straight and unbent. The skirt of her nightgown stretched into a triangle shape. Cliff's dark hand took the time to wipe her hair out of her face, but she regretted it because the ceiling light was starting to bother her eyes.

"Your kingdom is ours, Princess." That was Eric.

"Uhm, excuse me? The light's bugging me. Would you please move the table? I know it's not much of an applesauce moment, but I just wanted to let you know."

Cliff barked out a laugh. She could hear him on her left. "Okay, let's move it toward me."

She felt the two men push the table, and when she was satisfied she told them she was ready to continue. Rebecca kept her eyes pointed towards the ceiling.

Eric went on with his role. He was at her right. "Your conquerors are Prince Erickson and Prince Clifton."

Rebecca tried very hard not to show her amusement at the name Clifton. She knew it was a perfectly normal name, but it for some reason it sounded downright stupid in her head. She tried to remain timid and frightened, though. She said, "Please!"

She was stopped by Cliff. "We have a little problem, Princess." As he spoke, his fingertips tapped on her collarbone as if he was playing a piano. "My brother and I were both interested when we heard there was a beautiful and kind princess living here."

"And we agreed that it would be a waste to destroy such a treasure," said Eric, leaning over the table and looking down at her with a heinous smile she once loved to see. Her pussy still quivered at the sight of it, though. Such a traitorous body!

Cliff took his turn to speak. "We've decided to examine you, to see who likes you the most, and then you'll have to marry one of us." He put a fist in her hair and tugged; it was a tight, alarming feeling, and Rebecca's eyes widened. "We have to concentrate, Princess, so no talking unless we ask you a question."

She made a childish huff of a sound. Then she closed her eyes and turned her head to one side. She heard shuffling and whispering. She didn't really bother trying to figure out what was going on. Then one of the men put some cloth around her eyes and stretched something over the back of her head. The logical side of her brain told her it was a blindfold. Well, at least she wouldn't be distracted by trying to see who was doing what. Maybe they hadn't needed to move the table from the under the ceiling light.

She felt fingernails lightly scraping up the bottom of her left foot. She giggled and unsuccessfully tried to move her foot out of the way. Of course, the belt kept her foot right where the men wanted to be. The nails persisted. First, the undersides would press up to the toes. Then, the smooth tops of the nails would slide down. Her toes were clamping down and her leg was thrashing as much as the restraints would allow. Little whimpers were trying to escape from her pursed lips.

A set of hands were pressing up her right leg as her left foot was enduring the tickling. The nightgown was being pushed up, she could feel the cotton fabric caressing her skin, along with the masculine hands giving her warmth. Before the nightgown's skirt could go up to her hip, the hands paused. Then they were gone.

Her foot wasn't being tickled by fingernails anymore. Instead, fingers were holding her foot by the instep, and another set of fingers were pressing into the arch. On the right leg, hands returned to her ankle and gradually slid back up. Rebecca was whining out non-verbal complaints, since she wasn't allowed to talk. She felt moisture peeking out of her pussy, and she was sincerely wishing that part of her body would receive attention soon.

Those hands at her leg stopped at her thigh, and they went under the nightgown, to her belly, to her breasts, and then her nipples were being pinched and tugged all while her poor left foot endured a massage that she couldn't really think of as a massage, since she was too sensitive for that. Her ears were reacquainted with the irritating sounds of her fingernails scratching at the padding.

Her breath was heavier, yet quicker. Her chest rose into the fingers pulling on her. Her left leg was almost bouncing. She wanted to say something. She was a verbal sort of person. She had to twist her tongue to stop herself.

The nightgown was pulled up above her bosom. The hand on her left breast went down to her ribs, and there was a mouth on her nipple instead. It was kissing, then licking around, and then suckling. Her nerves were screeching at her. The muscles inside her pussy were aching despite not having contact with anything but the air.

Then her foot was left alone. Her leg expressed her brief alleviation by resting on the table, no longer resisting the bonds.

She heard Cliff's voice. "You upset, Princess?"

"No." The word was small and swallowed up by a moan.

The mouth at her nipple rose, and Eric's voice came from it. "I believe she is. She hates us, but she loves our touching."

Rebecca thought she was dripping a little of her moisture onto the table. She wished she could have pressed her thighs together.

"Let's see what she feels like," Eric said, using both hands again to play with her nipples. She squirmed and twisted her tongue again. "Go on. I want to know what it's like."

Eric was still at her breasts. So the fingers that warmed her pussy and tested the moisture there were definitely Cliff's. "She's pretty and wet."

"Is her clit cute and pink?" Eric sounded needy for more information. Rebecca gasped at the question he had given. Something about it had her clit pulsing a bit more.

"Oh yeah." Two of Cliff's fingers pressed up and down on the clitoris, bringing out a sequence of little yelps from the woman.

"What about the inside?" Eric's grip on her breasts tightened for a moment.

Cliff sunk those two fingers deep inside, making Rebecca curl her toes and fingers. As he carefully stroked the inside, making sure to press onto her favorite little spot, Rebecca was unable to stop her low moaning.

"She feels tight. Jesus!"

"How does she taste?" Eric asked, his nearly bursting with desire.

Rebecca almost forgot that she didn't love Eric anymore, almost.

Then she felt a tongue. It was Cliff's tongue all over again. It was coming from a side of the table, and it swirled around her clitoris with a seemingly playful attitude. All this happened while his fingers continued to pump in and out of her.

Eric's voice teased her. "Are you enjoying this, Princess? Do you like your enemy's tongue on your clitoris?"

"No!" She thought it would be more fun to lie to him.

"No?" Eric was clearly unconvinced. He even laughed a bit. He sounded like a hero in a fairy tale that had given over to the dark side. When he was done laughing, he gave Cliff an order. "Suck her hard."

Cliff obeyed.

Rebecca almost wept from it.

Everything was hot. Everything was delicious. Every move her body made only seemed to enhance her temporary insanity as that mouth drew her shiny little pearl in, and his fingers kept her hidden channel pulsing and throbbing.

And Eric just had to keep on teasing her as he twisted her nipples about.

"You love this. I know you do. I love it too. I love how his face looks on your pussy. He's trying very hard to make you cum, and I want you to cum, Princess."

Her throat became very sore, and she nearly wanted to die.

Everything was tight.

And then it ended in a rush of pure instinct. She sounded like she was being murdered slowly, and then her voice quieted. Her body was weak.

Eric said that they should make polygamy legal and have her marry them both. Then he put a hard candy in her mouth. It tasted like her favorite watermelon flavor and his spit. He kissed her, letting his tongue move the candy around. Then he scooped the candy away with that tongue and moved up, leaving her mouth empty.

***

A few more weeks went on. Eric had decided that Cliff was now Rebecca's Uncle.

Every once in a while, Cliff would have for only a day or so to look into his cafe and check up on his family. He was always reluctant to leave Rebecca alone with Eric, but Rebecca always secretly assured him that Eric was in love, and he wasn't going to ruin this love by murdering his love's love. He wanted Cliff to be happy and have his little Baby Doll available all the time.

One night, when Cliff was home, Rebecca was looking into something called an UTAUloid, also called an UTAU. Eric had promised to buy a piece of software called Vocaloid for her, since she had been such a good girl lately, although he wasn't really sure what a Vocaloid even was. He just knew that it was some silly thing that Rebecca wanted.

A Vocaloid was a program with several recorded sounds from a singer intended to be used to create a singing voice for a song. There were a plethora of different voices to choose from. An UTAU was a free version of that. You could even record your own voice to make your own UTAU. She was feeling humble, and she told Eric that she wanted to experiment with a free version, but she didn't end up saying the name of the program. Eric, being the snob that he was, told her that was ridiculous, and she should get the costly Vocaloid instead.

Rebecca wanted to be stubborn, though. She was going to try and record her voice, despite the crappy, not in any way soundproofed conditions of her bedroom. At least her microphone was of a good quality.

Eric knocked on the door, but she wasn't paying attention to him. He let himself in and walked over to where she sat, tapping something on her microphone to get her attention.

"I've changed my mind about you, Baby Doll."

She tensed up at his statement, not certain what he meant, but she tried to remain casual. "Oh. I'm sorry Papa. I must have done something to upset you." She turned her chair towards his body and looked up at him.

He was so serene. There wasn't a hint of anger in him.

"I know you don't want to be like me, and I've decided that it's better if you don't become like me. I have a much better idea."

"I'd love to hear it, Papa." She smiled up at him and put her hands in her lap.

Eric put his hands behind his back, his arms bending a little. "You haven't forgotten that I can't give you any children, have you?"

She hadn't forgotten it. She just hadn't really thought much about it. It was a fact that she never thought was anyone's business but his. But then, she suddenly realized why he couldn't, and it probably wasn't a medical problem, as he once told her. She tried not to let her emotions and reasoning show on her face.

"No, but I don't care, Papa. I've never cared. I love you anyway."

His mouth softened. "You're such a good little girl." He patted her head. "But I think you really could be a good mother. You'd have to play with me much less often, though." His palm ran up and down her cheek. "Maybe you'd be nice enough to give Papa a baby?"

"I don't understand, Papa. You can't make babies."

"But you can. Now, let's say, for example, that you made a little baby for me. I'd love it and spoil it and keep it close. And I'll love you so much that even when you're old and wrinkly, I'll take care of you. I'll even buy a house for you."

She shook her head. "I still don't understand."

"It would be so wonderful," he continued, "because I'll have the baby, and when the baby grows up, he or she can make a baby, and I'll always have a Baby Doll with me no matter what. You don't need your Papa for that. Papa's not the only man around."

Something ... wrong was in his eyes. Not only were they bleeding into a red color, they had a curious drive in them, something she couldn't quite understand.

Then it hit her. Eric wanted a baby. He wanted the baby to grow up.

He wanted ... the baby to grow up for him.

He wanted a never ending chain of Baby Dolls.

And he already had a father in mind.

He was probably going to poke holes in Cliff's condoms.

"Oh. Well that sounds like a fairy tale, Papa." She hoped her face wasn't turning green.

Eric bent down and kissed her forehead. "I'm so glad you're understanding, Darling. I'll leave you alone now, okay?"

When he left the room and closed the door, Rebecca turned back to her microphone, and she realized that she had left the record function on. She turned it off. Then she thought to herself, there's no way the microphone picked up his voice, is there?

She put in some headphones and tested the idea out.

It was faint, but she could hear it. She could hear his voice.

***

When Cliff returned to the house, Rebecca waited until it was morning and Eric was supposed to be sleeping. Then she texted something to Cliff.

"Come to my bedroom. There's something you need to hear on my computer."

As he sat at her desk, headphones on, he listened, and she watched his green eyes pop out. She watched his fingers pale as they clamped down on his knee. Then she saw rage seep into every muscle of his body, including his face.

He inhaled very, very deeply. Then he let the air out, and his composure cooled down as he did so.

Rebecca texted him. "He might mess with your condoms instead of just trying to convince you to impregnate me."

He nodded. Then he got out of the desk chair and said aloud, "Sweetheart, I'm going to Burger King. You want anything?"

Rebecca thought he was probably using Burger King as an excuse to leave the house, in case someone was listening. "You're so sweet, Uncle Cliff!" She clapped her hands together and did a short dance. "I love Burger King! Papa might not like that I'm eating something so bad for me, though."

"I'll take the blame for it, Baby. You ain't got nothing to worry about."

"In that case, I'll have some chicken nuggets and fries." She smiled at him.

***

As he drove in the direction of the nearest Burger King, Cliff made a phone call. Jessa answered, and he told her everything she needed to know. She wanted to bring the whole family in on the issue. What if Rebecca did end up pregnant? There were hypothetical children's lives to think of! Cliff tried his best to calm her down.

"Look," he said, allowing a car to pass him, "I've been thinking about it. I don't want the whole family involved."

"Then why the hell did you call me?"

"Well ... first you need to promise that you ain't going to get your shotgun."

***

Two weeks after that quick drive to Burger King, the trio was on a camping trip. It had taken a few blowjobs and some extra sexy talk to get Eric to agree to it.

"It'll be romantic," Cliff had told him.

"I should have known you'd be the type to sleep in a tent," Eric had teased.

"Come on! I want to put on a show for you! Rebecca can be Little Red Riding Hood, and I'll be the Big Bad Wolf. I'll chase her down and tell her she's going to be the mother of my pups. Oh, we'll use condoms, of course, but that's not important. What's important is the fantasy."

All Rebecca needed to do to seal the deal was masturbate in front of Eric and murmur how much she loved the scents of the forests, even though she most certainly was not an outdoors type of woman.

So, they purchased some camping equipment and headed to the nearest campsite that would offer them some seclusion. Cliff was happy to do most of the work. He set up the tents, made the campfire, and sprayed his everyone with mosquito repellent. He even did most of the cooking. While the savory meals were popular, Cliff was especially proud to show Rebecca what a real smore was like. Rebecca had never had any kind of smore in her whole life.

When it became a little bit dark, Cliff put a red raincoat on Rebecca's body, even though it wasn't raining. He kissed her and pointed in a random direction towards the forest.

"Grandma's not feeling well. You'd better give her some medicine." He handed her a little plastic baggie of protein bars, which she put in one of the coat's pockets.

Rebecca sighed, tried not to think of all the good times she had with Eric, and trotted down towards the trees. She turned her head and saw Eric leering at Cliff.

Cliff was getting undressed.

She knew exactly why. He didn't want his clothing to be ruined.

Then she heard Eric cursing out in surprise.

Then she ran, dodging branches and trying not to trip on exposed roots.

Howling ... Buddy was howling. He was growling. He was hissing.

Or was Eric making some of those sounds?

Her forehead contacted a hanging branch and she fell down. She had forgotten how to dodge.