Baby Doll Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Rebecca's butt was sore from falling onto the unforgiving ground. Her head throbbed. She dared to look back, and what she saw had her whispering, "God, damn. Buddy."

There was already blood. She could see it on both men. Eric's fighting style seemed to be inspired by Mixed Martial Arts, but he was moving so fast that Rebecca couldn't really tell. Buddy was different. Buddy was swiping with his claws, and every time he was close to Eric's throat he snapped at it with his teeth. He was also pretty darn fast. It got to the point where the two men would throw each other at trees when given the chance.

Rebecca didn't know who was better at fighting. She wondered what would happen if Buddy lost. She got up, dusted her backside off, and tried to run again. More uneasy thoughts bore into her mind as she tried to keep going. Then she thought she heard more howling, but it was different from Buddy's voice. It was more high pitched.

She ignored it and kept on running. She had to put as much distance between herself and the fight as possible. What if Eric snatched her up and tried to use her as a shield? He didn't exactly love her anymore, and he sure as hell didn't love Cliff anymore. What if Eric won the fight and still thought he needed to keep her around as a baby factory?

It was best to run.

But she went against a tree.

Fuck, she sure was out of her element. Rebecca rubbed her nose and cheek. She couldn't help it. She looked back again.

Buddy was on the ground. Eric was over him.

No.

No!

Rebecca felt like a coward. She tried to run back to them, desperately thinking that she should do something, anything.

But another beast bounded out from the woods, wooshing by Rebecca and startling her enough to make her halt. It was going straight for the fight at a speed Rebecca could barely comprehend.

Who the hell was that?

Rebecca's hand went to her mouth. She stared as the new beast knocked Eric down and tore at his body with angry claws. Rebecca thought she saw bones being yanked out. Buddy recovered from his position and joined the ally in pretty much ruining everything Eric needed to survive. Entrails were tossed into the air. Organs were eaten, literally eaten.

She sat on a large tree root and tried not to vomit at it all.

When it was quiet, the beasts looked at what was left of the corpse and then they turned to Rebecca, waving at her with bloody claws and stupid grins.

Then a thought came to her. She pointed at one of the beasts and said, "Oh my god! I'm so fucking stupid! You're Jessa!"

She later found out that it was technically Lucy.

***

Everything sort of worked out for Rebecca after all that was done. She pawned off all her jewelry, kept her desktop, but left the Lolita clothes and kid toys all behind. She still worked as a waitress, and for around six months she lived with Jessa/Lucy and Jenny. At the end of those six months, she moved in with Cliff, and they adopted a little girl piglet.

The piglet was a very fortunate creature. She had fallen off of a truck full of pigs meant to either be bred or killed for food. Cliff was the one who found her and took her home.

Rebecca loved pork, and so did Cliff, but they had no problems keeping the poor thing. Their logic was that, when the piglet was on the truck, it belonged to the world of pork. Once it fell off and ended up in Cliff's hands, however, it belonged to the world of pets. Still, Rebecca wanted to name the pig Bacon. Cliff was horrified. He wanted to name the pig Sugar Biscuit. Thinking that was cute as hell, Rebecca eventually agreed that the pig's name should be Sugar Biscuit.

Sugar Biscuit was a very forgiving and chill pig. She didn't seem too disturbed by her previous lifestyle, which was no doubt hellish for a pig. She was happy to let people bathe her, pet her head, and feed her yummy pig food. When she figured out what mud was, she fell in love with it.

Even when she grew up to be a really big piggy, as was expected, Rebecca and Cliff loved her to bits. Looking out for Sugar Biscuit was one of their favorite activities to do together. They also walked together, rode bicycles together, collected cute dolls for a proud if unusual display, and watched all kinds of things on the Internet, but Sugar Biscuit's well being was their most favorite thing to work together on.

Well, there was also sex to consider, but Rebecca didn't think that counted, since Buddy was often involved in that too.

Jessa didn't really like Sugar Biscuit at first. She didn't understand why anyone would have a pig as a pet.

One day, though, as she visited her brother's house with Jenny at her side, her mind changed. Sugar Biscuit had recently had a bath, and she decided that her next course of action should be to trot over to Jenny and rub her snout against the woman's ankle.

Jenny knelt down on the grass and ran her pretty hands all over the pig's back. Then she drew little circles on the pig's snout and cooed to her. Jessa took a place beside her and rubbed the pig's ear between her fingertips. Sugar Biscuit was in heaven. She put her head on Jenny's lap and accepted all the attention happily.

"Alright, I admit it. Sugar Biscuit is Best Biscuit," Jessa had said, smiling and enjoying the animal's friendly nature.

It was then that Jenny looked up at Jessa and asked, "What do you think about adopting a baby?"

Jessa made an uncomfortable face. "I ain't cut out for that."

Jenny smiled at her. "Then why don't we get a pet?"

"Make it a pet rock," Jessa said.

When Rebecca heard that, she laughed.

And they all lived happily ever after, except for Eric, for obvious reasons.

***

The End