All Comments on 'Baby Face Jack's Biggest Fight'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Interesting

story. It may be a little wishful thinking, I simply do not believe the change from Jack to Jackie could happen in real life as described. I gave the story full marks because it was well told, even if it was a tad too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

i DO A LOT OF READING AND THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES i'VE READ IN A LONG TIME AND UNLIKE THE FIRST COMMENT I belive the story could go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREY EAGLE DOES IT AGAIN!!!

Yet again another brilliant story from this superb author. Loved it.More please.Looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good writing masks questionable plot

I thought the writing was very good, and really kept me reading this story, in spite of what I thought was a weak plot. How can a 'loving' wife decide to get herself impregnated by another man without talking it over with her husband first? Surely a normal, caring wife would at least discuss AI first with her husband. It's not as if they cannot afford the procedure like some characters in other stories. The possibility that some of Jack's sperm could have been salvaged at the time of his injury was never even mentioned. I would think that it would be reasonable for the doctors or the spouse to bring this up at the time of the injury, since they did start talking about the future, even as Jack was being treated. It seems to be all her idea to get Jacky an experience as a real woman making love to a real man. And when she takes him out to meet his first male lover, she has to come up with excuses why she is becoming very aggressive with another man, even though the night was supposed to be all about Jack's experience. It seems to me that she just wanted to experience new and kinky sexual experiences and sees Jack's condition as a way to get what she wants. And I don't know the medical accuracy of everything, but surely there are males who lose their genitals that don't end up with their only option to become an anatomically correct woman. I couldn't stop reading the story because of the excellent writing, but it left me with an empty feeling at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awsome

what agreat story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
as worthless a piece of dogshit drivel

as has ever been written and posted here, what a waste of elecrons

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sublime to ridiculous

The comments below show two extremes and both miss the point. Love and sex are not the same thing. If you do not like the story just say so and vote accordingly without vicious comments. Not believing real people could act this way by over analyzing fictional characters is not productive. People will lay down their life for a loved one and the actions depicted here are consistent with a very deep love and commitment to the others happiness which is one definition of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I tried to like it

It had a really good start and was well written but after the first affair it just turned into another cuckold husband story where Jack would be totally submissive to the domineering adulterous wife..

I'm not trying to be offensive here but I don't see any love at all from Sandy toward Jack, She manipulates him toward an ultimately humiliating end where she gets other men with his reluctant approval.

In the end I hated Sandy and had no respect for Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Has author never heard of..

testosterone injections?Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
True Love

Your story made me cry. It was a story of love. I would give anything to find that in this life. Maybe it will happen in my next. Thank you Tom/Tami

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best stories.

A great story. I loved it and wanted to cry a few times. The only thing that was missed was what happened to the four guys who beat Jack up at their trial. You should do another story on Jackie and Sandy later on as the twins are a little older and have two mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i know this an older story but a second chapter would be nice to know how they are getting along

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2about 5 years ago
She cheated on Jackie

Unforgivable. Jackie never got right with that. Spoiled my whole enjoyment of this well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rapists

She cheated and he does back as a woman ?

I would have first killed the 4 muggers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Instead of talking to him about having kids, and giving him the option to use his dad (or brother, or whatever) as a donor (so the kid would have his dna in it) she goes to Don and Melissa. She might as well have had an affair, because that was the worst betrayal. He is basically raising another mans children - which would be fine - if he had a choice. Then Jack isn't back from Thailand two minutes and she's talking about sharing a man. A selfish witch and a nice guy who follows her around hoping for attention. Attention she keeps giving to everyone else. Jack suffers and suffers throughout, and his wife takes advantage. Not a love story. Sad, but all too often true.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a great story until he accepted his slutwife cheating and having kids with another man, almost a stranger. The author did an amazing job of setting up this endless love that even losing his nuts couldn't hurt. Then she goes behind his back, gets knocked up and even has a second bastard. What killed it for me was his just falling back in line, accepting the litter as his. If she wanted a kid, there are many things that would have kept the baby in his bloodline. Now she acts like her and her business partners are a throuple, on his hard work. She did nothing but become a cheating whore. Could have been a really good read and the author had the skills to do it, but blew it up instead.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What started out as an amazing love story, cratered when she became just another cheating cunt. When he returned the impact from the first part was lost. The wife's character keeps talking about not wanting anyone else and about their kids, except they aren't their kids and she keeps driving their relationship to be open. This guy has been put through the ringer by her and in protecting her and she keeps driving their relationship to fuck others. Just ruined it for me. Also, why did nothing come of the assholes who ruined his life?

darthnader19darthnader199 months ago

Finally found this gem again I forgot to to add it to fav and have been searching for a while

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous