All Comments on 'Baby Sister Pt. 01'

by sexualreality

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story so far....

You can't beat a bit of prostrate stimulation ! or a tickler as my lover calls it. She has lovely long fingers an sometimes uses an anal vibrator on me as we fuck. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typos change meanings

He was glad she was "gentile". As opposed to what? Being Jewish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have you ever...

actually had a prostate exam? It doesn't seem so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Have you ever...

After the first time I had one, I joked that if I needed any further proof that I was straight, that was it.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
If only you knew how incredibly BAD this is.

You're like the dumbass who doesn't realize "they" are "the joke".

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Having

Prostrate Cancer I can tell you I Do Not enjoy fingers up my ass every three months and Do Not find it sexual in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appallingly bad.

"I mean it's a nice 7-7 and ½ inches with a great girth and all the veins popping out."

Yes, she's great at estimating size down to the nearest half-inch and as for the rest of the sentence, NOBODY speaks that way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
moron

Moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
prostate exams

I went to the doctor for a prostate exam and he put his right hand on my right shoulder and his left hand on on my left shoulder. That doctor has the longest fingers..

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 8 years ago
Needs Work

The pretext was okay, the journey there far to fast; within a minute of reading you had tried to establish a previous attraction, a reason for an assignation to take place and cum shooting out of his cock! Far too fast, you need to piece it together slowly so it makes sense. There is also the subject matter that will upset some people when the big C is mentioned but as this is just his sisters rouse to get in his undergarments!

I hope you do write a second part as it does have promise, just take your time over it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You call yourself sexual reality...

However, this story was as unrealistic as they get. No 29 year old gets prostate cancer. Testicular is more realistic for that age group. Prostate cancer happens to men in their fifties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think its a great start of a story about a younger sister, who happens to be a nurse; who from a young age got excited that her older brother had been jerking off and she knew it. Now she has a chance to help him but also find out how big his cock is now and made him cum. It could happen in a medical exam room and some guys I know had it happen to them with a cute nurse. That's life.

This is partly a sister's fantasy and he obviously didn't have a problem with it....... please write another chapter as this story has many ways it could go. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

RE:: You call yourself sexual reality...

However, this story was as unrealistic as they get. No 29 year old gets prostate cancer. Testicular is more realistic for that age group. Prostate cancer happens to men in their fifties.

Any male can get prostate cancer reguardless the age now a days. Although it is rare in men younger than 50 it CAN still happen..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

Shift this crap to Non-Erotic!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Good start !

I do laugh when you get such serious comments on what is a work of fiction. Some people take everything so seriously. Lighten up, if you want everything to be factually correct then read a medical book. Otherwise take it as a story, it's not real - OK ?

Hope you find time to write more !

Chas1051Chas1051over 8 years ago
Looking forward to Pt. 02

This was a nice sensative story about a relationship and an awkward medical condition. Sexually active men of all ages need to think about the medical issue being raised.

I like the presentation and think a contiuation is certainlly needed both as a burganing incest story and a way to get men to think about certain medical conditions.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaover 7 years ago
Okay...

I'm more confused than anything by this story but it wasn't a bad read. Kinda weird but a good weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well this is bs

Im guessing thats that based on the post date. I really wish this story continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous