All Comments on 'Baby Weight for Me'

by blackstroker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
istrionicoistrionicoover 10 years ago
Good

But it deserves a second chapter in which her brother cums inside her pussy and impregnate her another time.

washdog10washdog10over 10 years ago
Good Story

I do not really care for bro/sis stories, but this was so much better than your other stories. The sex was fairly descriptive, but still lacked sexual dialogue. This needs a second chapter and please if you do a second chapter just continue the flow between brother and sister. They both have an obvious need for each other so don't include others and don't get ridiculous with the sex acts and add more sexual dialogue. Make it more of a love story because the foundation for that has already been laid.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I hope that there will be more to this story

They just got together and the story ended.

The way I can see the story going is:

That he could finally prove to his sister, that he was in love with her and he worshiped her, and loved her body the way she is, and that the sex with her was just an extra level of love towards her.

All he needs to do now, is to convince her that she needs to move out of their parents house and live with him so he can take care of her like a real husband takes care of his wife and child, or perhaps their parents have to move away for their work and leave them the house to take care of while they are away.

Either way, he takes control of her and becomes her husband and the father of her child.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with the last reader

It should've been her brother who fucked the baby up her cunt in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This could easily be a very long and involved story with the

incredible position you are in now as the writer. So many possibilities and we are all waiting anxiously for your product. Looking forward to seeing more of your great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish

I wish I had a sister to screw. Mind she night not be interested in a 7cm cock, would be to small for her gaping pussy. I shoot plenty of spunk though, and am good with my tongue. She would cum plenty. I agree he should have spunked up her first to give her that baby.

jdbjdjdbjdover 10 years ago
Hot Booty Sister Indeed !

Beautifully Descriptive ...... The image created in my mind's eye of watching her Big Brown Butt ripple when she bottoms out or when you smack it, leaves me yearning for more ...... much, much more!

LonnLLonnLover 9 years ago

Now that was way past hot!

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 9 years ago
HOT !

Great story ! Super Hot and Sexy !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want another chapter

Great story it really needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I ejaculqted!!

I ejaculated in my pants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
someone's going to be pregnant with her second child soon ;)

and they both know it too I'll bet :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Geat story.

I love BBWs myself. Fucking my BBW sister makes it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yummy

so hot, I love bbw, black ladys, and milk filled udders, I when and jacked off after reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous