All Comments on 'Babydoll Ch. 10'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I love this series but please don't make me wait two and a half years for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That is one busy mama

Hot story i gave it 5 stars.

reader230reader230over 14 years ago
So sad...

Hot story but I hope he and Ashley get back together :(. His mom is a bitch for trying to break them apart. After all they belong together. I await chapter 11 eagerly!

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
A Great Story About a Taboo Topic

This is a great story so far. I can't wait for the rest. I felt that the incestuous relationship was handled tastefully and realistically. A great read well done so far.

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
Wrong ending, if this is the final chapter!

I really hope this isn't the final chapter, because it is definitely the wrong ending! He and Ashley have to be together or this story is not ending right!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Shit

Holy shit. This is the best shit I've ever read. I spent 6 hours straight reading all the chapters. I just couldn't stop reading. This shit was intense. My heart was pounding when I read the last encounter Jim had with his mom. I could feel the suspense, I had the feeling he would get caught by his sister. You should do this for a living. My heart is still pounding. DAMN!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Continue...

I really enjoyed reading this series, and I have to agree with everyone else, this can't be the end! Please continue this for at least a few more chapters. While I can't help but dislike Jim a bit for losing control and letting himself be manipulated by his mother, I'm really hoping that he can set things right with his sister. The way you describe their feelings for each other, it's clear that they belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my god, this is the best story I've ever read!

Amazing job on this story! I hope this is not the ending because that would be tragic! :( please continue your marvelous work! I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it going

You got to keep this story going I'm enjoying it so much it can't end like this there has to be more Jim and ashley have to stay together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please write more!!!

It can't stop here! There are too many things that are unresolved. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great work

This is an awesome story please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOO

Please write more. I beg you write another chapter and make a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You can not end the story here!!!

You really need to tell us more. The story has to go on. There is still many things to resolve before the story ends. Jimmy has to make up with Ashley. Jimmy and Ashley need to talk to Patty to explain their love for each other. This story truly needs a happy ending.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 13 years ago
Please

You have to write more this needs closure it can't end like this please

surrenderme72surrenderme72over 12 years ago
please more

I agree with the other comments. It must continue. Don't let us down. Just an awesome tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucked up as usual

do us all a favor and delete this garbage you really fucked up this story and then have the nerve to leave the readers hanging shame on you. either finish it properly and lovingly or delete the whole series now the last few chapters sucked. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS PROPERLY FINISH ALL STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keep the story going u get live if hunging like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lonesomethaught

Great chapters all of them, is there going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NO!!!! It can NOT end this way!!!!

That Brother and Sister love must last forever! They must be together for Life! That girl gave him her virginity, that seals them together for Life!!! She was faithful to him, HE MUST be faithful to her!!! Erase that whole ending. The mother can go to hell if she doesnt agree. FIX THIS NOW!!!! And let love flourish, as it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong ending

This is the wrong way to end a story. I feel like this was a waste of my time. I read all 10 chapters and it didn' work out for mother or daughter or for the son. Now that I know how you end stories you will never get more than 2 stars, EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
-2,000,000

negative two million for the crappy end to what was a decent story you should be ashamed of yourself. delete and rewrite doing it right this time and be sure to finish it properly NO MORE CLIFF HANGERS.

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverover 6 years ago
What a tale...

Hot story, but Babydoll and Jim belong together. I looked at some of the other comments before posting this and some are pretty harsh, but I like how involved this story is. It is deep and intriguing. The early chapters were pretty simple, but now the story has taken a huge complex turn... and it is making me more and more interested to see how it all turns out. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I knew it!!!

What the fuck man?!?! The girl you claim that you love and can't live without just got her sweet innocent and very delicate heart ripped from her chest. Mother is a bitch and you're a son of a bitch!! Pack your crap and leave. Instead of being a man and telling your mom no because you are in love with your baby sister you decide to be a mother fucker ( pun intended) and break the heart of the women who trusted you and gave herself fully to you!!! Jimmy you need to disappear and never come back. Ash would have probably switched schools to be with you. She might have even been the mother of you children one day since the story never says she was on the pill yet!!! Way to fuck up and let mother control everything mommas boy!! I hope your sister never gives you another chance in hell to be anything more than a brother. In fact you don't even deserve that!!

The FantasizerThe Fantasizeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
19 years old

This isn't a boy/man that has fully matured. This is a young person feeling his way through the world. He's 19 and he hasn't experienced much sex. Yeah, his mother is flawed too. Actually, his mother is a lot like him and that is to be expected in a lot of ways, because she is his mother. The mother is justifying it to protect her children, at the same time her mind is bent by the fact that Jimmy reminds her so much of the love she has lost. This is meant to be a deep story. That is the reason it took so long to write. This isn't a wham bammer…

Thank you for reading and the comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
532 Followers
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES