All Comments on 'Babydoll Ch. 16'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a brilliantly written saga of hot sibling-fucking

There's every indication that the dam has broken on family fucking in our society. More and more, family members are waking up to the urges they've kept suppressed up till now. Mothers and sons, dads and daughters, and, above all, brothers and sisters. Boys feel what Jimmy feels when they think of their lovely and beloved sister, of what she's got hiding between her slender legs, and of what they're itching to stick right up inside her, "overwhelmed from desire and anticipation, my balls ached and my cock pulsed." A boy like Jimmy thinks of his sister's sweet little slit, and his cock's practically busting out into the open air. Lucky for Jimmy, his sister Ash is just as attracted to what her brother's got jumping around in his pants. As siblings, they have the closest genetic connection there is. They're on exactly the same wave length. Jimmy's always rock-hard for his sister, just like Ash's always sopping wet for him. It's the most natural thing in the world for the boy to slide his cock up into his sister's warm wet twat, up to his balls. His cry of triumph tells the whole story: "Your pussy was made for me," I exalted as I continued to impale her." It sure was, kid. Just like that power-tool between your legs was made for your beautiful sister. Jimmy keeps banging his love into Ash, Ash keeps cumming on his cock, till the boy blows his brotherly balls and floods her insides with a torrent of family semen. Like so many siblings nowadays, Jimmy and Ash know that that's exactly where his semen belongs--up his own sister's cunt.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 9 years agoAuthor
Please vote and comment

Please vote and comment, I appreciate the input and please feel free to send a private message. I like the different viewpoints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

what about that dream and what about jill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
(Ash)(Jim)(Ash)(Jim)(Ash)(Jim)(Ash) (Jim)(Ash)(Jim)(Ash) vs responded, encouraged, replied, countered, opined

Reading this the first time led me to think that you either:

-- couldn't make up your mind between writing a script, or writing prose

-- or used () as place-holders, and never replaced them before submitting the work.

But writing this comment, makes me think that you are intentionally avoiding the use of the word "said". [did you have a bad experience?]

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 9 years agoAuthor
Prose and Script

When prose gets repetitive and unnecessary, then I simplify with script. Some people might not like it, but it is my style to mix them for simplification purposes. My methodology is to attach emotional action to what the person is saying. I use the scripting to help the person follow along with who is saying what and to not take that for granted that they can automatically follow along.

If the emotional action is carried forward -- responded, encouraged, replied, countered, opined -- then I don't want to weaken it by saying said. Said is a generic term for "to speak". If in a previous paragraph, I utilized "Opine", then I use scripting, then I'm still opining. If I'm using the word "said", then I'm no longer utilizing the emotion of opining. I'm speaking in a regular context.

Maybe that gives a context you can accept, maybe not... to each their own. Personally, I have words that turn me off. I don't give the author an automatic bad score for them. The British word for mother, Mum, doesn't work for me and the word Cunt as anything other than a vulgar term turns me off. Doesn't mean the author can't write, but it doesn't suit my fancy.

Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!!!

you better have these two live happily ever after and married or i will come and rip your heart out. they are too much in love for it to end otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
as u said

your pussy ,made for me but u didnt said that ur dick is made of lots of other pussy not just only her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THANK YOU

I recently discovered this long-running story series, which brought back sweet memories. The obvious effort you put in your writing is much appreciated and I hope you will continue your craft.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You, Thank You

It has taken me years, because I haven't wanted to just slap something out. The first few stories I wrote, I did, but the further you get into one of these things the harder it is to write, because you have to maintain the continuity of the past and continue forward towards a goal.

In general, I knew where I wanted to take the series, but I couldn't gloss over whole sections of their lives. This is a saga, an epoch, and I wanted it to be somewhat real, instead of complete fantasy. I wanted it to pull out all of your emotions. Yeah, some will not be happy with the direction or ending. Sorry, this came out the way it had to. I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I wasn't trying to be weak. I wanted this to be a real drama, something you could imagine as a movie.

In the end I wasnt to say Thank You for the kind words. It really does mean a lot. This encouragement outweighs 10 criticisms... always has. always will.

justcusinsjustcusinsover 6 years ago
Sibling love

I found this story yesterday and totally love it so far.

The only thing I've found that may be a mistake, was when they were at the church when you wrote"Jill and I saw old acquaintances".

Should it not have been Ashley and I?

Again I really love this story.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverover 6 years ago
Perfect Chapter

Everything in their relationship is perfect, except that they are siblings. Every dimension of this love is so strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ash not Jill

You called her Jill twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES