All Comments on 'Babydoll Ch. 20'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!!

I've read every chapter so far. This has been an excellent series. I am enjoying it very much. I love these characters.It's obvious that you have put a lot of work into this. I felt the tension and knew something had to be up with Ash. I sense that there is a true bond with Jill. No way a faithful Jill should be just tossed off. Jill feels like a real, loyal partner. I've been pulling for her all along. Jill and Ashley are the heroines of this tale.

Please, I can't wait until the next chapter. Don't worry about what some of these people say. I would hate to think you would change your style to suit what a couple people want. This seems so realistic and it makes the characters seem so real. It is obvious that there is a special bond between Jimmy and all of these women.

Kudos on the Good Work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well written but an emotionally painful read

I've read all the chapters and I have to say that these are getting more and more painful to read, but this chapter was the worst, because Jim is getting forced into a relationship where he won't be happy from every angle, and Ashley obviously doesn't love him as much as he loves her (easily able to found by seeing how she is constantly pushing him to these painful situations). Knowing the situation first hand that Jim is about to get into where he has to live with this person he doesn't truly love (that is reserved for his sister), and instead is forced to act I know that if this story keeps going where I know it's going to go things are just going to get far worse and then years later they'll find true love or get over each other.

But like I said this story has stirred up a lot of emotions in me that I wan't expecting, so I would like to congratulate you on that (I just wish you could put some more positivity in it), I'm both looking forward and dreading the next release. Keep up the good work.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You for those reviews

I am trying to wrap this thing up. My goal has been to stir all of the senses. Some people will be happy. Some people will be sad. That's the way life is.

I read some reviews where people are saying Jim can only be happy with Ashley. Some where they say he should be loyal to a faithful Jill. Jim is 21 years old. Do y'all remember being 21? The confusion. At 21, you don't know how life is going to turn out a year, 2, 10, 20, or 30 years later.

Now, the last reviewer is saying that Jim can't be happy with Jill. Why? Is the grandfather really doing anything different than what many family members would do? Do parents not always try to keep an eye on and provide a guiding hand to their children? Do parents not pick favorite aspects of their children and try to accentuate those? Is that really being manipulative? Is Big just not trying to keep the family mission on track? I don't know. Y'all tell me. I am willing to listen.

Besides, fantasy isn't etched in stone, like I have read from some of the reviewers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
heartbreaking

*sob.... But... But... Jimmy and Ashley's love is what draws me to this story, please don't end them. I will always see Jill as an intruder no matter how good she is. And also, I particularly hate their mother for doing it with her son and then acts all loving as if nothing happened. I am biased because Jim and Ash are siblings but hey, not as cringe-worthy as screwing the hole where you were created and where you came from, and the age difference too. I wish you would not totally destroy the Jim-Ash romance, I say keep them going. I don't care about moral comments and how it is in real life blah blah. This is fantasy, my favorite story, we can do everything about it however we want. So, please? Or will this mean goodbye to babydoll for me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry not as hot

Sorry to say but the sex with Jill is not as hot for me as with Ash. There's no taboo there just the usual hot sex maybe. Also, I did not read all the details of Jim and Jill's coupling but I went straight to the end of the chapter to see what happened. Did not feel any tingling sensation with me, Jim's horniness came from deprivation of Ash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continuation

So far I have read each chapter. So far it seems that there is no way that Jim and Ash can stay apart even with their family forcing a separation at this point. A child creates a bond that those two will have to explore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You cannot end the story :'(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Begging

PLEASE

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverover 6 years ago
Special!

I've never read a story like this before. This is special and I am addicted to this storyline.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

And on to Next chapter 21 go to !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES