All Comments on 'Babydoll Ch. 24'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forever

I have read all of this so far and re-read a lot of the chapters. It seems like forever but worth the wait. I hope this has a happy ever after finale. You are an awesome writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

This is an excellent story! I hope to be reading the whole series.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
WOW

just loving this story, you write very well. I hope to read more as you publish the rest of this exciting tale. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MILF Mommy wow!!!

What a hottie. She sure does love to fuck her boy. Damn!

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverover 6 years ago
God Almighy... Now I see why

the boy always falls under the Oedipal spell of his Mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shame

This guy is always apologizing for being a fuckup & says how ashamed he is. Then he goes and screws mommy again. Will he ever learn? His fiancé should run away from him like a bat out of hell.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 4 years agoAuthor
Can't you see...

His mother is a hottie/milf who has some issues. She really loved her husband and lost him at a young age. She basically gives herself to her son because he reminds her of the husband she loved so much and lost at such a young age. She is rekindling that first love. Is it appropriate? Of course not. It's a fantasy story. Free your mind.

Jim, the son, is a young guy. He's surrounded by these very attractive and beautiful women. He steps into it. If a friend says, "Man you mother/sister is so hot I'd do her if I were you and I ever had the chance." Well...

I appreciate the comments and you giving me your feelings about it. If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't change much about this story. I like what I have tried to convey here. It's just a Taboo Fantasy story interlaced with what I believe to be some fantasy reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
531 Followers
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Babydoll Ch. 23 Previous Part
Babydoll Series Info