Babydoll Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

I opened my eyes to a familiar silhouette. It took a moment to register from the light in the hall casting the shadow that concealed the figure. It was definitely my mother.

She approached the bed where I laid staring up at her. She bent down and brushed the hair back and leaned down to kiss my forehead before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I acknowledged her, "I thought you were going to stay with Joe tonight?"

(Mama) - "Nah... I needed to come home to get ready for tomorrow."

(Jim) - "Ohhh... OK."

(Mama) - "Besides I needed to check on you and make sure you're ready tomorrow."

"Huh-Hmm," I nodded affirmatively.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I felt weak as I sat up and admitted, "I dunno...My life is getting ready to change so much. It's already changed so much...," I looked down, "I've let people down and I don't wanna hurt anyone else. I've just fucked up so many things. I don't wanna fuck up a marriage up too."

She brushed the hair back on my head again with sympathy, "You just need to relax Jimmy."

I couldn't look at her as I added, "It's hard to relax... when I keep thinking."

She tilted my chin up, leaning towards me, staring at me deeply, "Everything's gonna be fine. You're going to be fine. Trust me. I've been there," she rubbed my shoulder.

"Mama, you just don't understand."

"Shhh," she put a finger to my lips. "I understand a lot more than you think I do. You think I don't, because I'm a woman... Who raised this family Jimmy?" she asked before continuing. "I did what I had to do."

I nodded, understanding her wavelength.

(Mama) - Then she placed her hand on my thigh, "Nothing's really changed has it?"

"Whatta ya mean?" I nervously asked as the stimulation of her massaging my thigh sent electrical pulses through my nervous system.

(Mama) - "You love me?" she asked simply.

"Of course," Looking up in her eyes. What else could I say. It was true.

(Mama) - "You're getting married tomorrow. Now you're the man in this family... and you always will be... from this point on."

I tilted my head, continuing to stare in her eyes. I was heading towards the throes of panic as she continued. My mother at 42 years of age was still a hottie, who's beauty could cast a spell over me any time she wanted to. In many ways, she was in the prime of her life. She was usually reserved, but she was always confident in knowing what she wanted and making it happen. I think I had inherited some of those traits.

"So it's just you and me," she chimed as she brushed my hair back and leaned towards my ear. "You and I..." breathing in my ear. My heart raced as I felt the heat rise.

"Don't you understand, you're always going to be special to me James."

I sensed where this was headed, "You're drunk," noticing the emittance of wine from her being.

"Buzzed," she shook her head and curtly retorted.

"What about Joe?," I interjected.

"This has nothing to do with Joe. I love Joe, but we've decided that we can't live together."

I think it was more like she decided.

"We're good together sometimes, but sometimes we're not and we need space. We've accepted the way things are. He was a good provider Jim, but I don't need that now. Your Grandfather has always taken care of us. Your father took care of us until he died and now we're counting on you. You need to be a good provider for us." She leaned in and femininely kissed my cheek. "We need you."

Suddenly the cleft of her cashmere covered breasts separated around my upper arm as she stroked my lower arm, "Nothing's ever gonna change between us... is it?"

"I hope not,' I honestly replied as my arousal effervesced.

(Mama) - "No... you'll always be here for us... you're the man of the house."

I twisted my head. "I dunno," questioning her proposition.

"Your Mama's never lied to you has she?" she cajoled as she kissed my cheek.

I shook my head, "I dunno..."

At this point, I was thunderstruck, I knew my mother would/could be my concubine for the evening, if I wanted. She could be so fucking hot... so fucking sexy. 'All those curves,' I thought as my mind whirred. Who could turn down such a proposition?

As if she even needed to convince me, "I've never lied to you about how special you are to me. Have I?"

I shook my head again, "No." I hesitated, but couldn't help admitting. "You do look nice," I stared in her eyes and melted. I couldn't help continuing... "and smell nice..." her smell was intoxicating as her lips came forward to take mine. It wasn't long before we were devouring one another.

Coyly she asked, "You ready for your bachelor party?" She came over the top of me, causing me to fall back to the bed, straddling my legs as the kisses consumed us. "You ready to fuck your mommy?" she took my hands and drew them down to her fine ass where the hem of her dress had risen to the point of exposing her skin. I massaged the mounds of flesh as she humped my leg.

"I think we have some unfinished business," she cooed and requested, "Jim, please... No rough stuff. I wanna enjoy this. I wanna make love just one time with my man," Our breaths were out of control, as Mama's wrap around blue dress fell to pieces between us exposing those big fucking tits encased in an artfully lacy bra.

"You always know just what to do," I conceded as she rose up to spread her ass over my torso, shimmying the blue dress the rest of the way apart until it fell off revealing the matching lacy white panties she wore underneath.

She pulled back as I was compelled to reach up and rub her belly down to her pussy, pulling the front of her panties open. I could feel every vein of my steely phallus as my nutsack roiled.

Mama cooed, "I think I know what Jimmy wants." It seemed like slow motion as she lowered herself and asked, "Jimmy would you like to lick Mommy's pussy?" She lowered herself until she enveloped my torso as we once again submitted to a torrent of kisses.

I rolled her over and receded off the edge of the bed, maneuvering her with me. My head split her legs and hovered over the white lace of her panty covered mons. I licked, flicked, and nuzzled the cotton covered slit as I breathed in the musky aroma of her feminine essence.

She writhed beneath me when I massaged her lower belly with the palm of my hand. Virtually hissing, she raised her posterior from the bed, allowing me access to pull the panties down and away before pulling her legs back so that I could easily slide them off of her legs.

I lowered my face back down, and kissed the downy fur of her mons before tonguing her labial opening. A few licks was all it took before the petals of her flower spread open and fully accepted my mouth. Copious amounts of our secretions flowed as I salivated from my Mommy's cum.

Mommy pushed my head down and then began tugging at my shirt, forcing me to pull up and allow her access to pull it over my head. My boner pushed hard against my lounge pants as it made contact against the base of my mother's sex. Hovering over my mommy - Patty, I went down and enveloped her entire body, feeling every inch of the delicious naked friction as our bodies naturally rutted together.

My turgid cock had found a way to sneak out of the opening of the still buttoned fly of my lounge pants as we continued rutting together. As my cock touched my mother's sultry skin, a million pictures flowed through my mind thinking about what was getting ready to happen.

Mommy pushed my shoulders back down making me understand she wanted me to kiss her pussy a little longer. I acceded to her wishes and went back down and continued my work, while she writhed and slid in the bed, 'Ummm. uiuf, umm, ohhh, ohhh, ow," she moaned, inhaled, and exhaled undulating up and down off the bed against my continued assault.

I looked up to see that she had released her bra and was now jostling her voluptuous tits to add to her own sexual stimulation. I now knew that she was ready to pleasure me. I pulled back and quickly pushed my lounge pants down and off before rising against my mommy's completely exposed body.

I rose up until I was staring deeply into her eyes, feeling my cock slide along her length and the softness of her heated skin. We kissed tenderly and the sensitive corona of my steely shaft emitted cock slobber slapping against mommy's furry mons.

I felt my mother pull her legs back until her heels clenched the cleft of my ass. She concentrated on our pleasure, as she reached down and grabbed my cock and maneuvered it. "Like that?" she questioned," I nodded and pulled back lost in thought. Taking deep breaths, I fucked her hand as she pulled and rolled my fleshy sword before placing it against her mons. At this point I felt like I wasn't going to last very long.

The length of my tool stroked the downy fur of my mommy several times as I enjoyed the exquisite sensations. Mommy had control of the situation when she pushed the cock head down until it lodged against the soft petals of her loveliness. Neither of us could have been more aroused, when I pushed forward and sank into her gushing honey pot. She hissed as she fell back into what I understood to be an orgasmic bliss.

The sex was very wet as I came down to kiss my Mommy. "That's it, ahhh," she breathed in my ear as she held my neck and my body slid up and down hers; my cock following the same rhythm. We were grunting as my strength pushed her up the bed.

Settling down for a moment, I stared deeply in her eyes, stroking her hair and face for a few seconds before continuing our copulation. The friction created by the viscosity of our mixed sexual secretions established a certain electrical aura from the coupling. A cold sweat rolled over me and goose bumps formed on my arms.

Instinctively, I sought warmth in the full shelter of my mother's body. Sinking fully back into her, chest to chest, I found a quicker pace causing mommy to pant and yelp, ' ohh...ahh... uhhh...ummm. ahh,' before she pushed my shoulders up and off of her torso.

Her skin was blushing pink and a glossy sheen of perspiration. The nubs of her nipples stood like pencil erasers from her areoles. She was so vulnerably beautiful as my pistoning rod churned her buttery hollow. I saw a paradox of her facial expressions change by the moment - lust, desire, happiness, vulnerability, bliss. I was about to explode. I knew it... I knew it, 'ahhh' I had to pull out. I wanted more.

I pulled out and allowed my near climax to subside, "What... what..." my mother panted.

"Ahh... ahh... I was about to come," I gulped back trying to relax.

She rubbed my arms, "It's alright baby... It's alright... you can cum for me. Cum for me," She insisted.

"Not yet Mommy... not yet." I once and for all wanted to get it out of my system.

As the feeling of climax dissipated, I took hold of my cock and rubbed the butter lathered pole against my mommy's slit all the way up to her clit. This seemed to drive her wild as she pulled her legs back, inviting me to enter once again. How could I resist as I pushed in again. With the back of her calves up against my shoulders, she had invited me to take control.

I kissed her deeply as a way of thanking her as I once again began the push-push motion. There was no way that I could long endure this magnificent eroticism. I felt every nerve in my body stand on edge as we continued our mutual yearning towards sexual satiety.

I wedged her legs apart broadening her base, enjoying the lather of our sexual synchronicity. "Ohh, ohh, ahh, ummm,' her medley rang in my ears as we progressed towards our goal. I couldn't help being lost in this moment and staring at a woman so beautiful, so vulnerable, so lovely. so feminine.

No one could ever argue that my mother was not a supremely mature beauty. I was definitely savoring the peak of this sexual maturity. It wasn't like she was a promiscuous woman. As far as I knew, she had only been with a few men. And yet, her sexual prowess seemed impeccable. The times I had been with her had never been clumsy.

There was a graceful fluid motion when we fucked. I couldn't take credit at my age for this chemistry. She deserved the credit for knowing exactly what it took to turn me on and I needed to get me off. Like any other woman, the kissing only added to the tension and release of our senses.

I leaned back and up on my knees while holding onto one of my mother's legs while continuing to pummel her glistening pussy - (slap-slap-slap-slap-slap) - Her eyes had closed and she seemed as lost in the moment as I was. She covered her mouth and hummed through it, "Thats's it... that's it... ohhh-awwe." She pulled on my forearms and stopped the motion, "Ohhh. awe... gahhh!.." she moaned as she climaxed again, while I torsos rubbed together in pleasure.

She shivered beneath me as though she couldn't take it anymore, but I so wanted and needed release from the tension. I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly, while continuing to fuck into her as she came through her orgasm. She sought to regain her composure as she ferociously held on to me. I nuzzled the cleft of her shoulder, recognizing that she had finally settled on this new level of ecstasy, as she found a rhythm and began fucking me back.

She leaned her arms back on the bed and we fucked one another wildly. What a sight that must have been, as I could tell that she wanted me to cum as much as I wanted to. I felt dumfounded looking at her being the aggressor. I don't think I had ever seen a woman be as aggressive as she was at this point and I felt so vulnerable. I had never felt so naked before in my life.

She looked so serious, so determined, but it didn't last long. I was so hard that I don't think she could handle the stimulation as the turgid cock ripped her open. "uhhh- ahhh-ohhh," she wailed as she fell back and I caught her, pulling her on top of me and lying still, allowing us to relax for a moment.

After those brief breath catching moments, I pushed up into her, as she pushed down on me more. We continued the ferocious fornication, chest to chest, eye to eye, tongue to tongue, as I hugged her tightly. My nostrils filled with the musky essence of intermingled perspiration and sex.

Mama arose on her knees above me. She looked so sexy as her bountiful breasts bounced and her belly shimmied while we continued to fuck. My penetration was as deep as possible as she once again found herself in the throes of climax. She pulled off and climaxed against me, "I'm sorry... ahh... so sorry... ahh... I want you to cum... you need to cum," she cried as she shook and writhed against me.

After a few moments, she reached back between us and stroked my tool, while catching her breath and trying to cool down. I diddled her pussy as she kissed me, pulled away, and began to turn while encouraging me, "I want you to finish up. I want you from behind."

I arose behind her and kissed her ass, before spreading her cheeks wide, grabbing my wet cock and slapping it against the cheeks of her ass, rolling it back and forth and up and down the sticky crevice. She pushed up on extended elbows as I entered her, sinking to the hilt.

We found such a deliciously, decadent rhythm as she looked back at me cooing, "That's it... ummm, that's it..." I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I was ready, but my cock wasn't quite there.

'Ummmm. Ummm, Ummm, (smack, Smack, Smack) ohh, oh, oh,' the sounds of the carnal atmosphere filled the room. 'Uh-uh-uh," my mommy panted as she held her breasts to reduce their sensitive sway, while seeming to tweak her nipples. She fell to the bed, pressing her chest into it, making her ass rise to the perfect angle.

'Ummm,Ummm,ummm' she breathed as she sucked on her arm. I lowered myself into her back and long stroked her in a slow, deliberate fashion. I was so close, so fucking close. I kissed her neck, before rising again and speeding up my motion. I ferociously fucked her waiting for the wire to trip that would take me to the finish.

We both grabbed whatever we could. She was grabbing the sheets on the bed and I was grabbing the meat of her fleshy ass. 'ohh... ohhh...ohhh' I felt my nut sack finally perk. 'Ahhh-Ahhh-Ahhh' the seminal fluid shot through my glans. Lightning struck as the wire tripped and cum erupted from the corona, shooting deep, again, exploding, again, blasting, again, jettisoning again, pulsing, creating that wicked familiar ooey-gooeyness as we both fell into the bed; I convulsed into her.

Huffing and puffing, I rolled off of her and onto my back, "Mama, that, that was incredible."

She maneuvered to me, kissing me, holding me, putting a finger to my lips, "You could be quite a cocksman." She lewdly stated as she smiled about her own satisfaction, before resting her head upon my chest, "This was just a dream... just a fantasy." She was relaxing as she spoke, "Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life."

"I know... I know," I conceded.

She continued, "I want you to be good to Jill... be loyal... she loves you... OK. Don't be thinking about Ashley. You're the man in the family. You have to take care of us."

"OK," I understood. What else could I say?

"You promise," she looked up to me and directly in my eyes, insistently.

"I promise," I rested my head into the pillow and relaxed. The consummation helped to release all of my worries. I was so exhausted. My mind was clear. I didn't remember falling asleep.

12