All Comments on 'Babydoll Ch. 26'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
thank you

this story ticked all my boxes as a great read.

thank you and please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I found this story several years ago and read it from the beginning to the end. It has pissed me off in so many ways, but I've never been able to stop reading it. It has taken you forever to write this, but I can see why. Your grammar isn't perfect, but you have obviously given so much attention to detail that I can't fault you for a few minor errors.

This story is crazy. What an imagination you have. Jim is forced into a relationship where he is between happy and tormented. It is obvious that he still is deeply in love with his sister. He can't seem to let it go. Ashley loves him so much that she's willing to let him go. It is obvious that Jim also loves Jill, this chapter just drips with his sincere love for her. No one can seem to let anyone go. You have made it all so hard. I wish I could hate someone, but I don't. I don't even hate the mother any more.

This story has stirred up so many emotions. You have become a great writer over time. The first chapters are nothing compared to when it all turned in Chapter 8. This thing is like a blazing fire after that and it was pretty good before then. Seems like the end here. Congrats, you won me over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Ending

I have no words to describe my disappointment in the ending. But it is your writing and your story. As I stated before I created the disappointment by trying to write my own ending. You are a fine writer and wish you the best! One more thing, I don't normally get so emotionally involved in a fictional story or character. I think it was the time length of the story that kept me so ingrained in the story. I think I will stick to the shorter happy ever after stories. I work with reality daily, I don't care to read about it.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

I am going to read chapter 27. Hope it ends well. I read the other story about this family first. Joe left Mom became a drunk. Mom and son were in love too and sleeping together. Even after 27 chapters I would Love more chapters, lol

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

God what a sad story. I cried damn near every chapter. Unrequited love. There are few things more sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
530 Followers
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES