All Comments on 'Babying Belle back to Health'

by 1000dreams

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Can't wait for next installment as loved this. You don't need graphic accounts, using your imagination to create the scene being described makes it so more erotic. Love the theme also as I have often dreamt of this type of scenario. Went as far as visiting somebody once but it was not what I envisaged, it was just about putting a nappy on me and seeing how long before I peed myself. Might have been unlucky with my choice but never been to anybody since. If they could give me something like you describe then who knows. Still wet in my knickers from this story.

me_ronme_ronover 6 years ago
Brilliant indeed

please hurry up with part two

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 6 years ago
Well Done

An excellent start. Looking forward to the continuation.

congenialokicongenialokiover 6 years ago
Excellent pace.

Pacing of story is great, grabbed my interest and kept me involved in the way all the participants reacted. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Terrible, stilted writing.

HedronColliderHedronColliderover 6 years ago

Not bad, your style of writing reminds me of how I pace myself. It felt completely different to how other stories in this form go. Interesting, almost genuine with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, more, more

Such a great beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow would really love to know what happens next

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
VERY well written

YOU HAVE a very good foundation for the story,now the challenge is to FLESH it out ,make it so when the reader reads it it pops in their head in 3D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot, buuuuut...

I really don't like your depiction of autism. I know it's probably not something most people care about but it jerks me right out of a real hot story when something like that comes up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1000dreams@1000dreams
20+ sex fantasies available on this site and counting! Variety is the spice of life and I'd like to sample everything at least once... :) It’s been a dream of mine to write erotica. For years I was too shy to even publish any of my writing. Then, in 2008, Literotica and t...