Baby's 18th Birthday with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel all his hot cum filling me. His mouth so hard on mine as he sucked my lips and chewed them.

His hands squeezed my ass cheeks hard, then he reached around my ass and started pinching my thighs. The pain was so beautiful.

In a moment, we both were spent. He lay on me. His cock softened and slowly oozed from my pussy. His cum started dripping from me and onto my sexy black dress.

Daddy's last words, before he fell asleep were, "You're going to like that room in the basement. Happy Birthday, my slut Baby."

"Thank you, Daddy. This is the birthday I wished for. You've been perfect."

I closed my eyes thinking of how it would feel in the morning when we awoke and he wanted me again. After all, he promised to fuck me every morning and every night.

My 18th birthday would be the start of my flowering as a woman, totally a woman.

12