All Comments on 'BabySitter Birthday Present'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Daddy is pushing his luck with babysitter and the non-consent envelope !

I'm really indecisive, in terms of this story. The author wrote this well and captured a 20 year old woman's POV who's alternately smart/ ditzy, willing/ reluctant quite credibly. What tempers my enjoyment is that I'm old enough to be the babysitter's father.

Were I her dad. I'd be pissed !.Maybe that scenario should be the sequel. Sigh. No vote from me, all confused here

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More rape from the author who actually wants people to think he is a creepy psycho! What kind of fucked up person gets off on rape!?!?

worshipper622worshipper622over 10 years ago
Trash!

Today, I was drawn toward this low-scoring story out of natural curiosity. Stories like this make me wonder why there isn't a "0" score in the voting tier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

I didn't expect it to turn into a Rape story ... nonconcentual sex is not very erotic but rather disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, I think it's funny

I feel sorry for the author when only one out of four responses so far seems to realise this piece is a joke. Poor old Ashson must despair of his audience.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Tough call

Is this a 'rape' story, or is it a 'tongue-in-cheek' satire? I feel confident that it was written as the latter! I DO believe the original protestations of Sweetie that she was not lusting for some Client-Hubby pecker...but she did dependably keep herself one step behind her Client-Hubby assault! A quick knee to the 'nads would have changed the equation decisively.

Given that 'pigeon-holing,' I now decide to enjoy the blissful assumption of 'droit de seignior' rights by G-H, plus the inept 'defense of honor' fighting in Sweetie's mind with her 'how much better is THAT much bigger' considerations!

4*

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 10 years ago
Just misses

As a humor piece, this just misses. The writing is not up to your usual good quality.

It is still a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rape? nope. she would have banged him anyway once she figured out what he was packing

all he did was get her into a couple months sooner

any woman who's been fucked into oblivion will be back for more

it's a law of nature

sirhugssirhugsover 10 years ago
the rape reference took the fun out of it

I agree with the other commenter. Even though it was not "real rape", thus the use of the word jarred even more.

Also, in the "Loving Wives" category I expected the Mrs. to get involved more.

Still gave it a "5" for the quality of writing and hot sex.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 10 years ago
Well done

Interesting read and yes it was also funny, tongue- in-cheek humour, would that all wife's were so generous with their husbands fantasies - lucky guy - lol

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
The kind of birthday present

Rosie gave Fred West. I realise the author is trolling for folk like me and he's got me. There's no humor in rape. 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Rape is not sex. Rape is violence. And the wife was weird. Other than that it wasn't bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Means No

No means no. When she said to stop, it turned into sexual assault and then forcible rape. It doesn't matter that she enjoyed it later. That was just a physiological reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Babysitters are the best!

I was on a 72 hour pass from the Navy when I arrived at my sisters house, she was out, and the babysitter knowing me let me in.

She was the sister of my nephews girlfriend. After the hugs and how was it being in the Navy.

We started talking, watching TV, and the twinkling lights on the Christmas tree.

Both of us young, and me a horny sailor. Making out on the couch, touching, feeling, and getting hot.

Clothes being removed her blouse off, my mouth on her tits, slowly fingering her.

her body reacting to my touch, I freed my cock from my pants.

Her eyes closed as I took off her panties, and lined my cock up to her wet pussy as the head of my cock entered her, her eyes grew wide.

Pushing further in I felt her hymen, I didn't think she was a virgin till just then.

I could see a tear in her eye as I pushed in her taking her cherry

We made sweet love, she came and so did I, in her virgin pussy.

We cleaned up just before the family came home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did not rate. I could not get into this story, but I suspect that I was not of the proper mindset. Doesn't seem like a "Loving Wives" story; maybe "Reluctance" would be better. You're a very prolific writer and I intend to check out your other work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous