All Comments on 'Babysitter Birthday Surprise'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it and hated it

Guess that means it was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well my wife has a serious back problem

she never set me up with anyone darn 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A most ridiculuous ending

With all the years of real communication, she walks out of the lives of her kids and husband without discussing anything, and they let her... that is not sacrificial love, it is indicative of no love between them.

If she could discuss the birthday present with Alex and let it happen then moving Alex in with them in a shared relationship would have been much more realistic... even though I find that a nearly impossible scenario as well, but it would have been much easier to sell and less damaging on all involved.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Well written, but only that...

Well written, but only that...The characters were all bad...But something was out of this world: The children! They had an important role in the story and then suddenly it was as they didn't exist anymore! What mother leaves her children? She wasn't that kind of mother, and suddenly from nowhere she was...And the wife has chosen as a present a woman that in a few weeks would be working side by side with her husband? Really? And when this young woman (that married a rich older man, her boss) gets pregnant, will she see and treat her child the same way she will see and treat someone else children? One thing is to be a babysitter...another very different is to have to divide her attention between her true child and the other two...So this is the example how bad characters and a bad plot can ruin a well written story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My wife gave me a similar present

When I turned 30 my wife and two of her friends took me to a cabin in a state park and I spent the weekend being treated to three very beautiful women making love to me...and sometimes just downright nasty sex! I love my wife!

And please delete the comments by that troll as many of the other authors are doing. Let him waste his time ranting for nothing.

laf199laf199about 6 years ago
Interesting angle but an abrupt end

I thought this was a novel, and interesting, new take on the age old dilemma we see in these stories. So I commend the author for that...I just felt the ending came up too abruptly. Barbara didn’t seem like the kind of person to just give up like that, and I didn’t sense Rick really wanted to divorce her, and not just because he felt bad for her.

Maybe it’s just cause I root for happier endings to these stories, but I felt there was another way here. Rick and Alex were developing feelings for each other, but they still cared for and loved Barbara. Barbara was jealous and hurt by what they did, but also turned on. Just felt like they all could have made something work.

I also think the story would have benefitted from hearing Rick’s thoughts...we read Alex’s but we never get anything from Rick. Again, I sense he was falling for Alex but still very much in love with his wife as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed Feelings

The wife and mother gave up everything for her husband's happiness and he couldn't see it. The babysitter was young and impressionable. Children are tough and can bounce back easily. It takes one hell of a wife to allow that kind of Birthday Present and a very loving wife to just step aside. Story sounds like it could have been real but marriage and vows are SUPPOSED to mean something even in Literotica. If the time comes that they don't then marriage will go out the window. It was the wife's fault for thinking up this hair-brained idea and now she has to live with it and the results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If there ever was a picture of true love, Barbara's shone through. The author did not procastinate on the inner turmoil, feelings and emotions of the characters much. I commend the author on this submission though, it is unique, so high to the right =5*.

One thing shines though, and that is the love that Barbara had for Rick and the children from the marriage. She realized that she could not provide Rick with the physical intimacy demanded in their relationship, and sacrificed her own happiness and longings for the sake of her children and husband's long term well being.

After all the kids adored Alex, so the whole shift of dynamic would be less traumatic for the young ones. Still tragic on the whole scenario, and hopefully the relationship between Alex and Rick will evolve to deeper than pure lust and morph into and intimate and stable long term relationship.

Funny, a song from long ago just entered my mind, 'Ain't love a funny thing', I think by Sam Evans. It sure is a funny thing.

FW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
their is a personal pronoun, and did not fit the sentence.

They're is the conjunction 'they are', which is the correct word for the sentence context.

yeah, I edit, sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, a very interesting approach to love and sacrifice.

Compelling, but does not bear up under scrutiny.

Her illness was not terminal, just debilitating. Her husband's affair with Alex was at her instigation, and obviously very short sighted. So, some mistakes and miscalculations were made, but no one was acting out of cruelty or selfishness or contempt. What were some alternative solutions?

How about a planned coordinated divorce and marriage between the three adults? Alex becomes the lawful wife for the sake of future children, but the relationship becomes poly amorous. No loss of affection, love, or respect, but a recognition and accommodation of Alex's and Rick's sexual romance. In fact it would be Alex getting used by Rick and Barbara, but it may be a relationship Alex is willing to agree to in order to have Rick. Barbara can't really fuck Rick anymore anyway, so what does she lose allowing Alex into his bed, on occasion. Yes, Barbara and Alex would have to agree to share Rick. Apparently its not that strange of an arrangement among some cultures and religious group. It would be an experiment, and Barbara could always walk out later if she really thinks the family is better off without her.

And that's the point. The family is worse off without her, especially the children. So I just don't see Barbara's forced divorce gambit being the first solution she would try. With more thought I think there are several alternatives to the forced divorce.

So it is an interesting plot, and pretty well written. I appreciate Barbara's sacrifice, but I think upon further consideration she would have found a much better solution for everyone involved. It would have been more interesting to read that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a pair of assholes

She gives him a great birthday gift and he spits in her faces and launched full blown cheating.

She leaves, abandoning her kids to the dumb slut and her cunt husband

Nobody to like here, and it's gross that you treat a man cheating on his disabled wife and said wife dumping her kids as a beautiful sacrifice.

Creating like that is pure monstrosity. Who the fuck does that?

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6about 6 years agoAuthor
To All

Thanks for all the comments both good and bad. I always appreciate the different points of view folks have on any given story, sometimes they point out avenues that I never considered that would have made it better.

I can say that the inspiration for this story came from personal experience. My mother suffers from debilitating back issues and it put a great strain on her and my Dad's relationship at times. He never left her but he did have an affair when my sister and I were teens and he was in his early forties. I can't speak to his state of mind at the time but I imagine he was feeling some of the same frustration that Rick tries to hide in the story.

I've talked to my Dad about what it was like over the years and he admits that it was not easy as she became more affected by the degeneration and he became more of a caretaker. I tried to capture one potential way this could play out in my story, there are certainly many possibilities some perhaps more plausible than others.

In the end, this is just a work of fantasy, I wanted to titillate as much as throw around bigger ideas so I hope I did a little of both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad ending

It was a well written story, that ended rather sadly. You have a pretty good imagination. Thanks for sharing it with us. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The brief version of my story....

I was married for over 20 years to a beautiful, sexy, loving woman. At age 33, I lost my virginity to her. Our love life and sex life were blissful at times and difficult at others. As time went on, the frequency of our lovemaking decreased. This was partly due to her health issues (including a bad back). She wanted me to pursue other women, and actively tried to set me up with at least one. I never indulged -- I took my wedding vows seriously, even though it meant that the last nine years of our marriage were sexless.

Eventually, her pain became too great to bear. After her suicide, she became my guardian angel, and is still trying to set me up with other women. That's the only way I can explain my passionate (and very sexy) romance a year after my wife's death with a stunning woman 25 years my junior. That's over now -- but who knows what tomorrow will bring?

To those critics who find this story preposterous: You have no idea how crazy life, love, and sex can be. Thank you, darkoverlord. Interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So what you are saying @darkoverlord6

Is that you prefered you father divorced your mother so you and your sister go live with him and your young babysitter? Really? So when your father got older you would be the one to fuck the still young ex-babysitter? The big issue in your story is: The husband fucked the babysitter once and fall in love with her? Then gave her a job and kept fucking her until they married and lived happily for ever? The children forgetting in one week they had a mother? That now their mother was someone so young that could be their sister? Maybe she called her husband "Daddy" too. The young baby-sitter we understand why she wanted to marry her much older boss: she was an orphan, always struggling to survive and study. Marrying him she would have won the lottery!

RTR10RTR10about 6 years ago
My comment....

Ok, first of all, I have read & enjoyed all of this author's work BUT this one did make me sad because I'm a mother, actually i am a mother who has been through a nasty custody battle with my ex, so it was upsetting to read of a mother just walking away from her kids. As my own mother says, "Men come & go but your kids are your kids till the day you die.". I did feel a bit better at the end when it's mentioned that she does have visitation rights with her kids. I would've liked for Rick & Alex to KNOW the selfless sacrifice Barbara made for them & to verbally acknowledge it. I DO understand her reasoning & thinking when she gave up her home life. My sister-in-law was diagnosed with cancer when she was only 27 & because of the treatments & surgeries, went through early menopause. She completely lost her sex drive which, after a while, caused many problems in her marriage. Instead of trying to come up with a solution or even trying to understand WHY my brother-in-law was so pissed off & frustrated, she just got angry & defensive whenever he tried to talk to her. They are now divorced. So, yeah, I do understand.

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6about 6 years agoAuthor

Again thanks for all the feedback - To Anonymous (posted today) Actually in the story two years have passed since the divorce, not one week, not sure where you got that timeline from. I should also point out that the father has known the babysitter for five years prior to sleeping with her and though I don't flesh out all the details the diary entries show they have been seeing each other for several months after the initial night.

This is ultimately a work of fantasy so, no, in real life I would not have wanted my parents to split up. That being said relationships are very complicated and I was merely trying to point out how difficult it can be when one spouse is physically unable to return the sexual affections of the other at the same level or at all.

kinkyleo7274kinkyleo7274about 6 years ago
Wow

Great story and sad ending. I was expecting this to be a normal Loving Wives story where the wife betrays but the ending is unexpected. Great job.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
First off, great story DO,

The end felt rushed to me, and I would have loved to see you do the dialogue surrounding events if she told him Why she wanted a divorce.TY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A friend and his girlfriend on vacation in France during her 24 Birthday. He set up a male he paid to fuck her as a gift. He watched in horror as this pro took her for two hours every which way possible. He made her scream beg and say his French cock was the best she ever had . As she faced him he took her ass hard and long as he told the boyfriend a play by play belittling and humiliating the both of them . As he was getting the money together and they talked he pushed her to her knees and made her take is dick out of his pants a blow him as he talked and took the cash. As he was ready to cum he grabbed her head and slammed in and out of her mouth until he came all over her face and mouth. Before he put it away he used his dick to spread it all over her face slapping her with it a few times. They talked and she would never do it again because she’s not a pig and the humiliation was to much . She did get him a girl that week also as a gift to even things off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Ending Ruined an Otherwise Great Story

Well written. I got easily involved as my wife is also disabled. To leave a wife this jerk was surely not in love with her. Well written but the plot destroyed whatever great writing skills showed through. Just to superficial to be given a 5 with a rotten ending.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 5 years ago
Reminds Me Of My New Found Love

After being marred for 45 years, our love life

became a bore. I found a older women that

I fell deeply in love with. She was married

also, but her husband could not preform

in there bedroom, and he never gave his

wife what she really wanted, a good hard

fucking. I gave her the best 5 years of my

life. Yes I cheated on my wife, but enjoyed

my lovers body. We fucked each other until

her husband caught us, then we had to split

after he caught the two of us.

viper086956viper086956about 5 years ago
I still think the wife should have exposed the affair.

I still think the wife should have exposed the affair. The fact that the husband so readily started the affair at work says that he is no better than the pond scum that he is and the babysitter was backstabbing slut. My father died slowly of lung cancer and my mother was at his bedside up to his dying breath. And still didn't date for 2 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two stories slammed together to make one?

It's my experience that most women aren't going to share their men with anyone no matter what. They might want to make an offer such as this story is built around, but they will rip off his balls if he so much as attempts to follow through with such a plan. As sex is a relatively low priority for women, a wife expects that if she can't or won't satisfy him, he gets to live with it. She isn't going to arrange an alternative option for him, because she will fear that she will be replaced. Her ego and self-worth aren't going to allow her to act on any such impulse.

Then there is the returning to her career. If she can't take care of her husband in the bedroom due to her infirmities, how is she going to cope with the much greater stress of working? It is likely that her medical condition would prevent a successful resumption of the pursuit of success.

So while the quality of the writing shows clearly, a better premise would have been in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn!

Dearest darkoverlord,

I'm not sure how I feel about this plot. The characters are sharp, well defined. However . . . Rick is a selfish prick. Alex is, well, somewhat juvenile in her fairytale ways. Barbara needed to hire a P.I., copy the damned diary and take the selfish prick for everything he had or would ever have. (Except for the fairytale princess! He can keep her.) I guess I do know how I feel after all.

GG

SimonWolfeSimonWolfeover 4 years ago
Talk about conflicted feelings...

I've never before given 5 stars to a story which made me feel so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Alternative ending?

What if, after the original encounter, Barbara and Alex ended up as a lesbian couple and Rick was left out in the cold? Just a thought...

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Honest look

I think she should have been honest and told him why she wanted a divorce and taken him for as much as she could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
There's really no way I could enjoy this

It became tragic the moment she decided she wasn't good enough for her husband. As others have commented, there was good communication in the marriage. She should have included him in coping/living with her medical condition. She became selfish which lead to an ending I simply could not enjoy.

In a show once it was said to a new team member. Being part of the team isn't just being willing to risk your life (happiness, etc) for the team, its also watching & waiting while others risk their lives (happiness, etc). She stopped being a teammate when she started keeping secrets and making unilateral decisions for the team.

racfguyracfguyabout 3 years ago
Interesting plot twists.

As I read about Barbara's plan, I couldn't help but think that it would turn out bad for her. Sure enough, that's what happened. Yes, Rick was tempted, who wouldn't be? For most people, I think that sex is more than a physical act of pleasure, so it wasn't a surprise that Rick and Alex developed feelings for each other.

I don't think that Rick was an asshole. He was conflicted, and Barbara just gave up on their marriage. My mother used to say "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

Unfortunately, that's what happened to Barbara.

Rather, I would have liked to see that Barbara's condition was terminal, and that she was arranging for Alex to 'take her place' after she died, so that Rick and his children could continue with a good life.

That being said, I liked the story, especially the description(s) of the sex between both Rick and Barbara and Rick and Alex.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Hate that wife did a good thing for her husband and then he fucked her over. And she took it. She should have talked to him and they should have worked it out......I know as I am fighting similar troubles but worse in a way. I love my wife and don't want too loose her even if it means no sex for the rest of my life. As that is only part of what makes a marriage.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Funny, just before this story I read a story where the about 60 year old husband couldn't perform because of ED. He find's out, that his wife took a young lover and when he confronts her his whole family (children and grandchildren) support the wife and ignore the husbands feelings. They even include the lover at family gatherings.

I find the present for the husband very generous but also very risky, because gave him something just once what she couldn't give him anymore. Being a wife is more than just good sex as being a husband is more than a hard cock as in the other story I read. Just as nyterambler mentioned.

I woudl have preferred a alterante ending: As soon as she found out about them, the wife should have talked with them. Maybe there would have been a way for a threeway relationship. Obviously they love each other and I know it would be hard for the wife to watch them having sex but let's say the husband has to take care of the wife as much as possible because of her situation and may have his way with the lover. I think this way all three could be happy.

As described in this story the wife isn't happy and I think (ex-)husband and nanny wouldn't have had a problem to include her.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

I didn’t like the ending as Barbara got the wrong end of the stick. She should of been able to have her husband and let him have Alex for her needs. Having Alex live with them would have been best... if not unconventional. Thank-you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I get older I find my life is full of well meaning people, wife and children mostly, who make decisions for me but without proper consultation. They think they are helping. They are not. Very few of the decisions forced on me by these well meaning people who love me have the outcome they hoped for coz I am not a part of the decision making process. I am told after the decision has been unilaterally made we love you and we are doing this for you.

This is a realistic story demonstrating that occurrence. Not a happy ending for Barbara. Well sadly that most certainly is typical of life for so many people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad, yet so real. heart breaking yet sweet and loving. Amazing things we do for love from the heart.

gopher25gopher25about 2 years ago

This story needs a much happier ending, where they end up in a threesome in with each of the women meeting different aspects of his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the husband should be ashamed of himself leaving his wife an moving on like he did. I hated how Barbara lost everything even the kids that’s totally unfair an how can a husband who claims to know his wife not know wot she’s doing the work thing was an obvious lie an he only goes along with it to get with the babysitter well I hope the babysitter divorces him in a few years an takes him to the cleaners an the kids go back to the mum an he’s left lonely after wot he did to his disabled wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was great. Fuck the haters.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

I realize the idea was hers, alone; but, how absolutely stupid was Rick??!!!

texlootexloo7 months ago

I really want to like this, but can't. I have been with my wife for 2.5 decades, and would rather be celibate with her, than ti leave her for some hot young thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...