All Comments on 'Babysitter Challenge'

by CopyCat13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Cute story, but should have placed in the Fetish category?

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 10 years ago
SO many places this story could go.................... LOL

Only complaint is the constant bouncing back and forth in tenses.....

Great foundation for follow-up stories....if the theme is going to be little girls' panties, then 'fetish' IS where this should head....BUT, if displaying her to hubby, her darers....and then friends and even neighbors, so that her exposure and not the childish panties will be the theme, then exhibition is fine....or maybe Mr. and Mrs. Anderson will punish Amy and then play with her....which might bring this story into reluctance or non-consent.... Keep writing CC13..... let your imagination FLOW!!

CopyCat13CopyCat13over 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry about the changing tenses, I wrote this story in about an hour while I was SUPER horny. I probably should have taken more time to proofread it.

As for future chapters I'd like to write more but the central theme would focus on the challenges themselves more than anything. Future chapters would be completely unrelated to this one as far as characters are concerned.

ETNswingETNswingover 10 years ago
Need more...

The story is great. So many places it could go. Get horny again pound out another chapter. Please.

CopyCat13CopyCat13over 10 years agoAuthor

Well believe me I'd love to write another one. I'm having trouble coming up with good challenges to give my characters though. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please write more of this!!!!!!!ยก

I really really like where this story is going. I'm interested to see how these rules affect her personal life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MOAR

WE NEED MOAR!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Make this into a series!

You should make this into a series, i mean continue on with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trish

Oh, gosh, please let that happen to me. Of course I would wear the pull up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue on?

You don't necessarily have to come up with other challenges just continue this one. How would the parents follow through with the punishment and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting start....

leaves the door open to much further humiliation....and whilst it can't involve the kids, there's nothing to say the Andersons can't combine to punish the naughty teen and greatly enjoy doing it....no suggestion of sexual subjugation.... so far.... after presenting herself shaven, bathed and spanked Amy might be ready to further her education...no?

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
rough ending for her

BUT A GREAT STARTING POINT FOR THE NEXT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another part ? its been a long time :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anything to do with little girls panties turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved my Hello Kitty pants and still have a pair that fit me as i buy them in my size. Now that im sexually active they are perfect as i call my vagina my kitty. Im pretty much not more than in between an a and b cup in boobies and as i shave my kitty in my pants i have a puffy cameltoe. I look innocent but my bf knows that im far from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous