BabySitter Rape Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those first few strokes were relatively slow and steady compared with what developed. While I was pushing up to meet George when he thrust into me, I found I had to do it with an increasing frequency. It wasn't long before George was banging away at a fair rate, with me bouncing eagerly beneath him, lapping up this new and exciting experience.

We settled down for what seemed to be the long haul, with George driving in with a gratifying regularity. Every time he struck home seemed to add just that little bit more to the excitement I was feeling. I was gasping and making enthusiastic little noises, enjoying the building feelings.

It kept on going and I was starting to feel very odd. I seemed to be tensing up inside, every nerve I possessed being screwed tighter and tighter. Whatever George was doing to me, it wasn't enough. Well, I knew what he was doing to me. I mean I was right there, watching him bounce on me. I was part of it, so I knew damn well what was happening. I was getting well and truly fucked. It was just that it wasn't enough.

I was babbling, trying to tell George that he wasn't doing this properly. There was something missing. What wasn't he doing that he should be? I'll swear that he was laughing at me, even if he didn't show it. It was in his eyes.

"You want more?" he asked and all I could do was nod.

"OK. More it is," he said softly.

With that he started going faster, then he was driving in really fast, and I couldn't keep up with him and he was going even faster and oh my god the world was coming apart around me.

I just went up in flames, wailing softly as my climax just slammed into me, shaking and clutching hold of George and just hanging on while everything just washed through me.

Afterwards I was just lying on the bed, trying to get my head around what had happened.

"Why did you do that?" I finally asked George.

"Several reasons," he told me. "I think the one that concerns you most is because I wanted you, and you were there. The opportunity might not come again, so I seized it."

"I was a virgin," I pointed out.

"And now you're not. It had to happen sometime. Why not now? I tried to make sure you enjoyed it. Next time you'll know what to expect."

"There's not going to be a next time," I said quickly.

"One never knows," George said. "These things happen. Maybe not with me but I'm sure there will be other gentlemen in your future. Now you know what they will want and you'll be able to decide if you want to let them have it."

"Gee. A choice," I muttered. "That'll be a different experience."

George laughed. Then he pushed me out of bed and into the bathroom, telling me to take a shower and get dressed, which I did.

"We'll probably need you again tomorrow," George told me. "Beth's mother is going to be in hospital for a few days and she'll want to spend some evenings with her. Are you free tomorrow night?"

I nodded before I realised what I was agreeing to, then I faltered.

"Ah, if I sit tomorrow night, you're not going to go and jump me again like tonight, are you?"

"No, Trudi. I never repeat myself," George said, greatly relieving my mind.

I agreed to sit the next night. It wasn't until later that I started to wonder. Just what did he mean by not repeating himself? Oh, dear. Did he have something different in mind? If so, what? He didn't actually say no sex, just that he wouldn't repeat himself. This left him a lot of leeway. Oh, dear. I was going to fret now, expecting him to jump me while I was there. What if he didn't? Would I be disappointed or relieved? Oh, hell, I didn't know.

12