All Comments on 'Babysitter Returns to Mr. Rochester'

by redlippedsub

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I don't normally comment, but after the orgasm I just had reading this, I just had too. I normally have such a hard time finding stuff with the right mix of force and consent. And the dirty talk, mmm, it was like you knew exactly what makes me wet. You just got yourself a fan~ 💋

ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaover 7 years ago
What a great story

I think I like this one even better than your original Babysitter story and I loved that one. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

That was the best story I have read. I absolutely loved the connection between the two characters please continue this story line! As a sub this was perfect! I definitely want more Mr. Rochester!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AMAZING

Damn, this was so hot! I loved every minute of it and had to pause a few times just so I could giggle into my pillow. You're an amazing writer! I want more Mr. Rochester! Both kinky and non-kinky, the connection between the characters.... omg, just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Nice writing style - pure fantasy with a touch of realism = highly erotic!

Hope that you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi me again, that was HOT AS FUCK

Hi, hello, wassup. So same Anon again (I'm to lazy to make an account) but anywho that was hot AS FUCK! My pussy is dripping wet. What a fun Monday, i would Love for more adventures with these two something about their relationship is a tale as old as damn time but with a sexy ass forbidden age difference twist. I really can't explain it but this is a masterpiece to say the least. I am sitting here dripping while Mr.R takes advantage of this girl and she is loving every second of it. I feel this on a personal level okay. My pussy is soaking wet and burning hot from reading his. Awesome job. More please :)

GravitateGravitateover 5 years ago
A very compelling story…

…which I enjoyed reading. I hope you'll submit more chapters and stories for our delectation and delight.

rmac1rmac1about 5 years ago
Best plan falters......

This story could have been so much better, where the first encounter Rachel was caught watching very kinky porn, then punished for lying and then fucked beyond her wildest dream. Even though she realized the previous encounter that lead to her being scolded for her snooping, eventually being spanked and then fucked, was rape, I believe Rachel yearned to hopefully be harshly handled again as she was before. Deep down this sexual encounter with her boss, knowing it was rape, excited her and I believe she wanted it to occur again on Monday evening.

Unfortunately, Mr. Rochester should have had a plan, more than hoping Rachel wasn’t going to be wearing panties. I think that he should have been ready to explore other kinky forms of sex with Rachel, that could be watched on more of the porn video tapes he owned. We all know that women love hard core porn just as much as any guy does. Get them to watch it and then force them to ask for it, and they will ask for it, I promise! I believe the night could have been way better for both Rachel & Mr. Rochester. We already know Rachel wants to explore kinkier things, so that just proves my point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really LOVED it.

Excellent, 5.0 [100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19286 months ago

Are there going to be more in this series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous