All Comments on 'Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 02'

by Cinnyperez

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope you continue this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please...

Please let the wife be in on all of this. I think she wants to try licking some icing off of the adorable babysitter, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please finish this story its so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please finish this!!!! I think it would be hot if he continously cheats on his wife and gets caught and he leaves her for the sitter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NEED MORE!

Please continue the story! Or at least write a finale! The chemistry between your two mains is hot hot hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Jasmine you are so freaking hot......great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All I can think is....the wife KNOWS... my god! This was so hot! Jasmine is behaving like a typical teen thinking she's better that the wife LMAO. It would be awesome is the wife knows. Oh how Jasmine's misconceptions and delusions would shatter...hahahaha. LOVE IT All I know is....Jasmine is in for a ride of a lifetime. One that she would most likely regret....but the couple would enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would be good if his love pee in her pissy mad Alex a big brother...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnyperez@Cinnyperez
261 Followers
Thank you to all of my long-time readers and new readers for reading, following, and for your feedback and support. Thank you all for your patience during my long gap in writing. Since getting married, I've struggled a bit with the idea of publicly releasing such intimate det...