Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinnyperez
Cinnyperez
261 Followers

Low moans started to form in my throat but they were broken by the sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen. He spun away from me like a tornado and sprinted across the room to the pantry.

Mrs. Jennings entered the kitchen and went to the oven and opened it. The smell of baked goods wafted to my nose. "These look like they're done," she said as she donned an oven mitt and retrieved the cupcakes. She sat them on the counter and flicked the oven mitt aside. "I'm going to go play hostess for a while and leave you two chefs to it," Mrs. Jennings said.

"We'll see you in a bit, honey. We're going to cook up something good," Mr. Jennings said. "It's going to be delicious!" he sucked his fingers for emphasis. I half-wondered if he was referring to tasting something other than the barbecue sauce.

I kept my back to both of them, certain that Mrs. Jennings would be able to read the guilt on my face. I cringed as she approached me from behind.

"How's the icing coming?" she said.

"Umm, it's fine. I think it's just about done."

She swiped her finger along the edge of the bowl and tasted it. "Mmmm, that's great!" She glanced over her shoulder in the direction of Mr. Jennings and then back to me. Lowering her voice, "Now, if you could do the same with his 'five-alarm b-b-cue,' that'd be even better." I forced a low chuckle as she mimicked him. She strolled toward the dining room, "I'll be outside if you need anything."

As soon as the door to the backyard slid shut, Mr. Jennings popped out of the pantry. He made a beeline toward me. His eyes were filled with pure lust. I took a step back but with the counter behind me, there was nowhere to go. When he reached me, he took my face in his hands and pulled it toward his and pressed his lips against mine. I didn't even have a chance to react as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and rolled it over mine. There was so much passion in his kiss that it seemed like he was trying to swallow my soul. Or at least my face. When he broke away, I found myself gasping for air.

"You're so beautiful, Jasmine." He was gazing deep into my eyes and his hands were still cradling my face.

A warmth built in the center of my chest and spread out across the upper half of my body. I was only able to respond by grinning shyly like the silly girl I was. He pulled me in for another long kiss. I felt like I was starting to float. I felt light on my feet to the point that it felt like my toes were barely touching the floor. When he broke the kiss, I realized why I felt like I was floating. His hands were on my hips and he was lifting me.

He sat me up on the counter and stepped between my spread legs. He kissed me gently on the lips and then began trailing kisses along my cheek and down the side of my neck. Each kiss sent a chill up my spine. I leaned back on one hand and wrapped the other hand around the back of his head. I dropped my head back, giving him greater room to roam.

He kissed along the front of my neck and down my chest until he reached the junction of my purple blouse and my cleavage. He pressed his mouth against my exposed skin and slipped his tongue down my blouse.

I barely noticed his hands at the button of my capris. My eyes shot open when he unbuttoned them and I felt him trying to tug them over my hips.

"No, we can't. What if your wife—"

He covered my mouth with his. The pure desire he had for me caused me to raise my butt off the counter so he could slide my capris down. I figured he just wanted to mess around a little. Surely there was no real harm in that. Besides, I'd stop him before he tried pulling my panties down. He surprised me by pulling my capris and panties over my hips at the same time. I jumped at the feel of the cool granite countertop against my skin.

He broke our kiss just long enough to pull my capris and panties down to my ankles. I opened my mouth to protest but his mouth once again found my neck. I closed my eyes and gave in to the feelings surging through my body. He kissed his way down until he was once again at my cleavage. This time, his hands found the front of my blouse and he began lifting it as he kissed down over the front of the silk fabric, putting several wet spots across the middle.

He pulled my blouse up to my neck and wasted no time reaching behind me to unclasp my bra. I was surprised by the dexterity of his fingers. I'd never had a boy spend less than two minutes trying to unhook my bra.

Mr. Jennings flipped my bra cups up, exposing my caramel brown tits to his eyes. I felt an inclination to cover myself, but before I could, he leaned forward and wrapped his lips around my dark, puckered left nipple. I cried out and pulled his head tight against my chest and put my other hand onto the countertop, trying to keep myself sitting up. I knew we were in dangerous territory, but I figured once he'd had a little fun, we'd stop. He gave my nipple a long, slow lick before moving his mouth to the other nipple and doing the same thing.

When I felt his fingertips sliding along my thigh, I immediately knew where he was headed. "No, mmm, mmm. We can't." I clamped my legs tight around his body to try to block his hand's access to my pussy.

He gave up for the moment and brought his hands up to squeeze my tits. I moaned into the top of his head as he rapidly flicked his tongue over my hard nipple. With each passing moment, I found myself growing more and more desperate for his touch. I was swiveling my hips on the counter and felt it getting wet beneath me.

He moved his mouth to my other nipple, leaving the first one standing tall and feeling cool in the kitchen air. He moved his hand up and rubbed his palm over the nipple. It was almost too sensitive. I kissed the top of his head as he sucked the other nipple. By now, all resentment I'd felt toward him for the way he'd treated me had completely disappeared.

I was caught a little off guard when he lowered his hand and moved it onto the top of my thigh. Once again, I managed to tighten the grip of my thighs on him and block his path to my pussy. Instead of trying to reach it, he moved his hand from my leg toward the bowl of icing. Through half-open eyes, I watched him scoop some out with his fingers and bring it toward my chest. He moved his head away and smeared icing over the nipple he'd just been sucking. The contrast between the white icing and my skin was sharp.

He leaned forward and managed to lick away a drop of icing that was just about to fall from my nipple. He looked like a serpent as he flicked his tongue around my nipple and puffy areola, lapping up every bit of the sugary mix. He reached into the bowl and scooped out more icing and draped my other nipple with it. I was losing the strength in my arm to keep myself sitting up, so I closed my eyes and laid back on the counter. Mr. Jennings's head went with me, never letting his tongue break contact with my tits. He had to step closer to do so and when he did, it brought the front of his pants directly into contact with my pussy. I moaned as he leaned down onto me. I could feel his hard cock through his pants and wanted it inside me. I lifted my ass off the counter and tried to grind against him, but he put a hand on my hip, holding me in place.

"Now, how would I look going back outside with a damp spot on the front of my pants?" he said. I grinned as the image formed in my mind.

He licked my nipple until it was clean and then scooped out more icing. He slathered it across both of my tits and then went to work cleaning them with his mouth. He repeated the process twice before he moved up over my body, kissing up between my tits, over my blouse, onto my neck, and up to my earlobe.

"So, how is the icing?" I said, stifling a giggle. "Did I do a good job?"

"Yes, it's soooo sweet." He punctuated his words by breathing deeply against my ear. His warm breath made me shudder. "But there's something even sweeter on this counter I want to lick." As he spoke, he took a step back, his eyes fixed on my exposed pussy.

I moved hands down, covering it. I could feel his hardness against my knuckles. "No, we can't. What if someone walks in?" In truth, I almost didn't care whether someone walked in. I needed to feel him. But I was hoping he'd be the rational one.

He leaned back down over my body, this time kissing my opposite earlobe. "Just let me taste it," he whispered into my ear, "just for a minute."

"Noooo, someone will catch us." I could hear my own voice wavering. "There are people right outside on the deck."

He kissed my earlobe and sucked it between his teeth. "No one will walk in, it'll be fine." He inched himself forward, poking me with his pants-covered cock. I groaned at the feel and knew I wouldn't be able to keep up my resistance. "Just...for...a...minute," he whispered into my ear. His voice was deep and raspy. With each word, he licked the tip of my earlobe, making me shudder each time and bite my lower lip to try to keep from crying out. "Five licks. Let me just have five licks and then I'll stop."

It sounded like a reasonable request. My lust-filled mind was clearly not as capable of rational thought as my normal mind. "Only five?"

"Only...five," he gently bit my earlobe.

I relaxed my thighs, and as soon as I did, he kissed his way back along my neck. He wasted no time moving down my body, as if I might change my mind any moment. He didn't pause as he kissed between my breasts and continued down until he reached the thin strip of hair above my pussy. Instead of going right for his goal, he drew his head to the right and kissed the corner of my thigh. He continued along my inner thigh until he reached my knee, then moved to the other knee and planted warm kisses along my skin until he reached the corner of that thigh. When his mouth was centered back above my pussy, he snaked his tongue out and ran it through the cleft of my pussy lips.

"Oh fuck," I cried out. I'd waited so long to feel him again. The touch of his tongue was like pure electricity. If I hadn't been laying down, I would've fallen over.

"Mmmm, you taste as good as I remember." He licked me again and my hands shot to the back of his head. I grabbed a handful of his hair, mostly to steady my arms and keep from pulling his face into my pussy.

My legs shuddered when he licked me for the third time. When I bounced my ass on the counter, I could feel my juice on the surface beneath me. His fourth lick started low at the bottom of my pussy. It was agonizingly slow as if he was trying to taste me with every one of his taste buds. When his tongue reached my clit, I cried out again and my arms flailed out to the side. My elbow went into the icing and knocked the bowl across the counter.

He stopped and I felt him stand up. I opened my eyes and saw him gazing over his shoulder toward the dining room. "Hmm, maybe you're right. We should stop. There's no telling when someone might walk in."

I was incredulous but tried to keep my voice even. "B-b...but that was only four. You get one more lick." I said it less for his benefit than for the fact that I was desperate to feel his tongue on my pussy again.

He shook his head slowly. "It's too risky. What if someone comes in to use the bathroom?"

"Come on, it's just one more. Just one lick. It'll only take a second." My voice sounded like the whine of a kid asking to borrow the family car to drive to 7-eleven and back.

He stared at me and stroked his chin as if deep in thought. "Ok fine," he said, almost with a huff. "One more lick and then you have to get dressed."

I gave him a wide smile and had to keep myself from clapping my hands. He made a show of getting himself back into position with his face next to my pussy. Once again, his tongue started low on my pussy. As he brought it up between the lips, he flicked it quickly from side to side. I grabbed his hair again, but this time I arched my back and pressed my pussy against his face. His tongue kept moving upward but stopped just before he reached my clit.

"Ok, that's five," he said. I felt him trying to stand back up, but I didn't let go of his hair. I needed more. Tightening my grip on his hair, I yanked his face back forward and pressed my pussy against his face. I could feel him trying to break free. I squeezed my thighs against the sides of his head and tried to trap him, even as he pushed against my legs, trying to pry himself free. His strength overpowered mine and he was able to move his head away. He slapped at my hands until I let go of his hair.

"What are you doing?" he sounded almost angry.

"Please, just a little more. Just for a minute." I was desperate. I couldn't believe how quickly our roles had reversed.

"No! I told you someone might walk in." Even though he said it, I couldn't help noticing he made no effort to actually walk away.

"We could go to another room. No one will find out." I needed his mouth back on my pussy. "We could go upstairs, and if anyone comes in we could just say we were checking on Alex."

He shook his head. "No, I don't think it's a good idea."

"Oh my fucking God! Stop being such a pussy!" I could hardly believe what I'd just said, but I didn't care. I was drunk with lust.

I detected the slightest twitch in his lips as if he was trying to keep from smiling. He rolled his eyes and glanced at his watch. He took another look over his shoulder toward the dining room and then back at me. "Fine. But only for a minute." He put his hands on my knees and pushed my thighs wider as he leaned forward and buried his face back in my pussy.

Satisfied that I had won him over, I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair. Unlike the leisurely licks he'd just been giving me, his mouth was now relentless. He whipped his tongue over my clit and then back down. He sawed his tongue in and out of my opening and made loud slurping noises like he was eating fruit. He reached up and began squeezing my tits as he continued to savor my pussy. Every flick of his tongue was like riding over a wave on a stormy sea.

I gave a passing thought to the possibility of us getting caught. I pictured the face of his grill-buddy walking in and having his jaw hit the floor as he watched me getting my pussy eaten. On second thought, having him be the one to catch us would probably be the best-case scenario. Instead of going to tell Mrs. Jennings, it wouldn't surprise me if after catching us, he came sprinting across the room and buried his face between my tits.

Mrs. Jennings catching us would be a different story entirely. I could see her in my mind, walking in and freezing in her tracks after seeing her husband's head between my legs. What worried me is that I didn't know her well enough to predict if she'd move to kill him, kill me, or just collapse in the middle of the floor.

I was brought out of my daydream as Mr. Jennings worked his face back and forth against my pussy. The light stubble on his cheeks tickled me. I wanted to lay there and let him lick me all afternoon but I knew that couldn't happen. For one, as we'd both said, someone could walk into the house at any moment and discover us. And two, I wasn't going to last all afternoon—he was about to make me cum.

I tightened my grip on his head and began humping myself against his face. I was starting to see colors against the backs of my eyelids. I'd been able to hear the Jennings's guests outside laughing and socializing, but now, everything beyond Mr. Jennings's mouth was slipping out of my consciousness.

I began moaning loudly as his tongue drove me toward my peak. Just as I closed in on the point of no return, he moved his head from my pussy and broke free from my grasp. I clutched desperately for his head but found nothing but air. I opened my eyes and found him grinning down at me. My eyes fell to his waist as I watched him undo his belt buckle and the button of his pants.

If I'd been in a better frame of mind, I would've stopped him. Instead, I involuntarily licked my lips and propped myself up on my elbows for a better view. When his hard cock sprang free, I noticed that he'd shaved his hair since the last time we were together. It made his cock stand out and look even thicker and longer. There was already a drop of precum on the tip.

He stepped closer, but instead of entering me, he stooped down and grabbed my legs. He stood back up, lifting them as he stood, forcing me to lie back. He lifted my legs up and then bent them back until he had free access to my pussy. I felt like I was almost folded in half.

I still had my shoes on and my capris and panties were still around my ankles. He grabbed a handful of my clothing in one hand to hold my legs in place. With his free hand, he grabbed his throbbing cock and rubbed the spongy head against my soaking lips, and then, without any further warning, stabbed his cock into my pussy. The force pushed me across the countertop and I felt my ass cheeks slide through the wetness I'd left there.

He gazed down at me between my legs and grinned. He slowly pulled back and I tightened my muscles on him, trying to keep him in. I could feel my lips being pulled along with him. He pulled out until only his thick head remained and then pushed back in hard. He pulled out and then pushed in again. There was nothing gentle in his strokes. Every thrust slid me back and forth across the countertop. He wrapped his hands around my calves for leverage and then picked up the pace. My tits jiggled on my chest with each of his violent strokes. Every time his pubic bone smashed against mine, it sent a jolt through my core. Fearing that he would fuck me off the counter, I reached over my head and grabbed onto the back edge of the island.

The smack of skin echoed through the kitchen as his hips collided with my ass. It was so loud that I wondered if it could be heard outside. I only gave it a passing thought. He'd relit my fuse and I was about to explode. I was so desperate to cum that I probably would've let him keep fucking me even if someone walked in just then.

Mr. Jennings kept forking his cock in and out of me. The strain on his face told me he was starting to get close too. I wanted to wait for him, but his oral work had gotten me too close already. I clamped my eyes shut as he pounded into me. A low moan started in my throat and I bit my lips to try to keep my voice down. Sensing my impending orgasm, he somehow increased his speed, pushing into me like a jackhammer.

Every thrust sent a spike of pleasure through my clit that radiated through my body. The insides of my eyelids turned bright white and my toes curled in my shoes. I dug my fingertips into the counter until my knuckles hurt.

When I could no longer hold back, the moan in my throat spilled out of my mouth in a loud scream. Mr. Jennings brought a hand down to cover my mouth. I bit into his fingers as my entire body was wracked by a white-hot orgasm. It didn't even feel like it started in my pussy. My entire body was cumming and every touch sent shockwaves through me. The feel of the counter beneath me was like velvet fire against my skin. When he squeezed the backs of my legs, the pressure went straight to my pussy and set off another orgasmic wave. I bit into his fingers again, this time drawing a yelp from him. Still, he managed to keep his hand over my mouth and muffle the cries and obscenities that flowed freely from my mouth.

His thrusting slowed as I started to come back down and my cries became less loud. When he took his hand away from my mouth, I let out a long sigh. By now, he'd stopped thrusting and the pulses of my orgasm had subsided enough for my brain to start turning back on. He was smiling down at me when I opened my eyes. His face was red and sweaty.

"My turn," he said. There was a wet, smacking sound as he withdrew. I got confused when he began to remove my shoes but finally realized he intended to take my pants all the way off.

Cinnyperez
Cinnyperez
261 Followers