Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure we should do that?" I thought back to when his wife had almost caught us in the living room with my pants off.

"Yeah, it'll be alright. We can do it in one of the dining room chairs. I'll move it so we can watch to see if anyone's coming."

I was still skeptical but when he'd finishing removing my pants and panties, I allowed him to lower me from the counter. He led me across the kitchen toward the dining room. His wet cock never lost a bit of its hardness and bounced with every step as he shuffled along, pants still around his ankles. When we got to the edge of the dining room, I jumped back as I spotted a group of people sitting at the table on the deck.

Mr. Jennings tugged on my arm. "The glass is tinted. They can't see us." I refused to budge. He released my arm and stepped fully into the dining room. A man and woman were sitting with their backs to the house. Two men sat across from them, one of them was directly facing the sliding glass door. Mr. Jennings stepped into the center of the dining room as I peeked around the corner from the kitchen.

I was shocked as I watched him walk up to the sliding glass door, pants still around his ankles. "See? They can't see us," he said. As if to fully convince me, he began dancing in front of the door, swinging his cock back and forth. I giggled as it slapped against his thighs. The guy at the table didn't even flinch. He took a sip from his bottle of Bud Light and continued his conversation with the other people at the table. Either Mr. Jennings was telling the truth about the tint or the guy at the table was blind.

I took a tentative step into the dining room. I held one hand in front of my pussy and draped one arm across my breasts, still not 110% convinced that we couldn't be seen. Beyond the deck, I could see much of the backyard. Everyone seemed to still be completely immersed in socializing. Some people were eating, some drinking. Two men were facing the house, but one was showing the other something on his phone. It felt like I was standing naked in front of a crowd of people.

Mr. Jennings stepped back from the door and slid a chair out from the dining room table. He turned it sideways so that we could both look through the glass door. He turned around and sat down on the chair's black cushion and smiled at me while patting his lap. His cock was still standing tall.

I kept my eyes on the group at the deck table as I walked toward Mr. Jennings. Even though I felt uneasy, I couldn't break the magnetic pull his thick cock was exerting on me. It bobbed in the air as if shivering and wanting to get back into my warmth.

As I stepped next to him, he put his hands on my hips and guided me. I put a foot on either side of the chair, straddling him. I hesitated, still unsure about what we were about to do. One of the people at the table said something and the entire table erupted in laughter. The guy facing us smacked his hand down on the table so hard, he knocked his bottle of beer off balance. He managed to snatch it up at the last second before it toppled over.

I felt Mr. Jennings tugging on my hips. "Come on beautiful, ride this fat dick." I frowned at his crudeness but felt a slight tingle of warmth in my chest from the first half of his comment.

I reached down and took his cock in my hand. His skin was sticky where my juice had dried on him. I lined him up with my entrance and slowly squatted down over him. I turned my gaze back to the door as I settled down onto his cock. This new angle caused his cock to glide right along my clit. I moaned loudly as I sank down onto him. The woman at the table immediately whipped her head to the right and then to the left, searching for the source of the sound. I froze in place and clapped my hand over my mouth. After a moment, she went back to the conversation.

"You're going to get us busted before I have a chance to bust," Mr. Jennings chuckled at his own joke. He put his hands under my ass and urged me on by trying to lift me on his lap. I remained motionless on his lap, not yet satisfied that the coast was clear.

The guy facing us tipped his head back and took a long pull from his bottle. He swished it around in his mouth before swallowing. After setting the bottle back down, he kept his head tipped back as if he was staring at the sky.

Mr. Jennings brought me back to the task at hand by leaning forward and taking one of my nipples into his mouth. Fortunately, my hand was still over my mouth and it muffled the low scream that escaped my lips. By now, he was pulling my body back and forth on his lap, trying to get me to ride him. The whole situation still made me nervous but also thrilled me. It was like we were fucking in plain view. Slowly, Mr. Jennings's mouth on my nipples distracted me from the people on the deck, and with surprise, I realized that I had started rotating my hips on his lap without even meaning to.

He pulled his mouth off my nipple and looked up at me. "Mmm, you feel so good. I wish I could stay right here forever."

My heart did a somersault. I was better than his wife? He'd rather be with me than with her? I fell forward against him, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck, and pressed my mouth against his. I could smell and taste myself on him. As he responded to my kiss, I lifted my ass off his lap and then back down and slowly began to ride his cock.

As I got into a rhythm, my ego got another boost when I realized I was having Mrs. Jennings's husband at the very table where she served him breakfast. Our tongues danced against one another as I pictured myself walking out of the kitchen with Mr. Jennings's morning breakfast. Instead of her curled up with him on the living room couch, I pictured him curled up with me.

The chair squeaked quietly as I bounced on his cock. There was a fullness in my pussy that I hadn't known before. It was as if my pussy and his cock were made for each other. He broke the kiss and tightened his grip on my waist. I lifted my head and looked down and watched my breasts jiggle against his face as I bounced on him. Judging from the dreamy look on his face, it looked like he was paralyzed with pleasure. I leaned down and kissed his forehead then closed my eyes and laid my cheek against his head. I could feel the dampness of his hair against my cheek. I never wanted this to end.

I opened my eyes and gazed out through the door. I could no longer see clearly. Through my unfocused eyes, all I could see were flesh-colored blobs moving back and forth intersected with swirls of bright colors. I closed my eyes again and savored the feel of Mr. Jennings's shaft as it slid smoothly along my tunnel. I hugged every inch of him and could feel my lips being pulled outward every time I lifted up. His hands had moved to my hips, and he was pulling me up and down his cock while raising his hips off the chair to meet me.

When I opened my eyes again, I was able to focus them. The group at the table was still having a good time. The guys with the phone had disappeared. Further down in the yard I spotted Mrs. Jennings. I gasped out loud and my heart jumped, but I didn't stop riding her husband. She was talking to a mousy woman in glasses. The difference between them was like night and day. The woman had hunched shoulders and her frumpy dress did nothing to compliment her form. Even though the dress was too big, it was apparent that there was nothing remarkable about her form anyway. Mrs. Jennings, on the other hand, looked like a lawn statute standing tall with her platinum blonde curls and long legs. Her white shorts hugged her hips but not obscenely. They were short but tastefully so. Her blouse was sexy but classy. I narrowed my eyes. Only then did I realize how closely her blouse resembled mine. The only difference was that mine was purple and hers was pink.

Three more women came to join them. Mrs. Jennings smiled and raised her arms as if welcoming them. It was clear that they viewed Mrs. Jennings as better than them. One of the women almost seemed to bow as she approached. They hung onto every one of Mrs. Jennings's words. Every gesture. It was like watching a queen hold court. All she needed was a crown and a scepter.

A grin spread across my face as a realization hit me—despite all her beauty and social grace, I was the one her king really wanted. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of him. I rolled my hips as I slid my pussy up and down his shaft. The head of his cock pressed against my walls and I shuddered each time it seemed to find new pleasure point. He let out a quiet moan and pressed his face against my tits. His hands moved to my ass and he began squeezing my cheeks in time with my rocking movements. I responded by squeezing his cock with my pussy muscles. I could tell he was close.

When I opened my eyes again, a man and woman had joined the group around Mrs. Jennings. It was clear that the man was smitten with her. She seemed to radiate charm. She was like a Siren from Greek mythology, able to ensnare all who wondered too close and trap them in her clutches forever. Well...all except the man beneath me.

Mr. Jennings was breathing hard now. "Ok, I'm almost there."

I kept rocking my hips on him as I gazed at his wife. His beautiful wife who had the perfect life.

"Ok Jasmine, get up. I'm gonna cum."

I ignored him and continued to ride him as I stared at her.

"Jasmine! Get up! I'm too close!" he hissed at me, trying to keep his voice from being heard by the people on the deck. His hands were on my hips, and he was trying to push me off.

But I couldn't stop. I wouldn't stop. "Go ahead and cum," I said breathlessly. Even though I'd said it, I couldn't believe the words had come out of my mouth.

"I can't! I'm not wearing a—"

I turned back to Mr. Jennings and cut him off by grabbing the back of his head and pulling his face to meet mine. I plunged my tongue into his mouth. As I swirled my tongue around his, I swiveled my ass in his lap and tried to milk his cock.

His hands moved under my ass, and tried to lift me off. I could feel his arms trembling against me. His rapidly approaching orgasm had clearly sapped his strength. He tried to speak against my mouth. Even with his words muffled, I could tell from the intensity in his tone that he wanted me to get off his lap. But I didn't care. This was about what I wanted. And deep down, I knew it was what he wanted.

The chair protested loudly as I ground my pussy onto him. His muffled words became a muffled moan. He dug his fingertips into my ass cheeks until it became painful. Suddenly, I felt his cock pulsing and knew he was unloading his cum inside me. It was enough to give me a mini orgasm. My body shook on his lap as we moaned into each other's mouths. I continued rocking against him until I felt his cock going soft. He loosened his grip on my ass and I leaned back away from him. His eyes were closed and he let his head flop back.

I turned to look back outside. My heart leapt into my throat when I saw Mrs. Jennings looking up at us from the yard. Her face was expressionless. We'd finally gone too far. I knew we might get caught one day, but I'd always hoped that day would never come. The proper thing to do would be for me to get off her husband's lap, but I was paralyzed with fear.

The woman at the deck table stood up. For a moment, I thought she was coming into the house. Instead, she walked down the steps and into the yard. A smile spread across Mrs. Jennings's face and her gaze followed the woman as she approached. I suddenly realized she hadn't been looking at us, she'd been looking at the woman. I closed my eyes and put a hand on my chest. My heart felt like it was about to burst through the skin.

"I should probably get to work on that barbecue sauce," Mr. Jennings finally said, breaking the silence. His eyes were glassy and half-open.

I nodded and moved to get off his lap. When I stood, I felt his cum run down my leg. When I looked down, there was a line of cloudy liquid halfway down my thigh, and my pussy was a frothy mix of both of our juices. "Shit," I muttered as the gravity of what I'd done came rushing to the front of my mind. I wiped my leg with my hand, smearing the cum across my skin.

Mr. Jennings got up from the chair and pulled up his pants. He walked into the kitchen and returned with a roll of paper towels. He pulled off a few sheets then handed me the roll. He went to work wiping off the chair cushion while I ripped off a sheet and blotted my pussy with it. The paper towel was soaked when I pulled it away. I shook my head at it and walked to the kitchen to collect my clothes.

We didn't say a word to each other as I went to the bathroom to finish cleaning myself up. When I came back, he was mixing up his barbecue sauce. He looked up when I entered the kitchen and gave me a forced half smile. The air was heavy. I knew he was thinking the same thing—what the hell did we just do?

I said the only thing I could think to say.. "You should add some brown sugar to your barbecue sauce."

"Uhh...thanks," he gave me genuine smile.

I walked into the dining room and slid open the deck door. The men at the table stopped talking and eyed me as I walked out. The guy facing the house gave me a polite nod. I could feel the eyes of the other two guys staring at my ass.

I walked down the steps and crossed the yard. I intended to find a nice place to hide from both Patrick and Mrs. Jennings.

"Jasmine," Mrs. Jennings called out. I cringed at the sound of her voice. "Jasmine, over here. There are some people I want you to meet."

With no alternative, I crossed the yard toward her and her throng of supporters. She stepped away from the group and leaned in close to me as I approached. I tried to lean my body away from her, worried that she might smell the sex on me.

"Did his sauce come out ok?" she asked.

With the remnants of Mr. Jennings's cum still damp in my panties, I couldn't help drawing a sexual connotation from her question. Even still, I managed to respond appropriately.

"Umm...yeah, I think so. But he wanted to make it himself so he kicked me out."

"That's Harold for you. Whenever he's in the kitchen, you're better off just feeding his ego and letting him do whatever he wants."

Mrs. Jennings looked past the side of my body. I pulled back when she reached out and ran her hand across my elbow. When she brought it back, there was a white substance on her fingers. It was too bright to be cum and looked more solid than liquid. She brought it to her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Mmmm. Well, at least the icing turned out ok."