Babysitting the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh stop that," she said. "I had the same idea, that's why I came in here. I thought you were still downstairs. I wanted a look too."

"But," Charlie said with a confused expression.

"I gave it a try earlier and shaved somewhat but got a little scared. I needed some inspiration," Susan said a she came over to take in the view, "It is kind of hot isn't it. All shaved, and hey you made her wet. That's incredible,"

"Well I...I guess so," Charlie stuttered.

"Oh don't be ashamed," she said as she quickly came over to him, embraced him while putting her hand around his erection, "Oh if she were awake and willing."

"What do you mean?" Charlie said.

"You know about what my college roommate and I use to do sometimes. I told you when we were high one time," Susan said.

"Oh yeah those two terms that you swore off men forever," Charlie smiled.

"There was no place on our bodies that didn't have contact with tongues and lips a few times a week, Charlie", Susan smiled, "You know that you are my world, but I will always remember that."

"Yeah I remember the story," Charlie said.

"Yeah you remember how hard you plowed me after hearing it," Susan said, "We broke the bed frame and the posts put holes in the wall."

"Yeah and slept for 12 hours after," Charlie smiled.

"So smooth looking," Susan said as she went to her knees for a closer look.

"She's asleep Sue," Charlie whispered, "Very asleep."

"But it's staring me right in the face," she said.

Charlie watched nervously as his wife lowered herself to the bed. Gently she placed her hands on the sheets and moved closer. Moving her face forward, she took a deep breath when she was within inches of Kate. Letting out a deep sigh she closed her eyes. Slowly she put her hands on Kate's cheeks and spread them apart. Sticking her tongue out as far as she could, she ran it in between the crack over her exit hole, then downward. Kate moaned softly.

"Take me Charlie," Susan whispered as she lifted her legs up, "Softly, and quiet."

Charlie was very nervous. His heart pounded as he watched his wife slowly lap Kate's juices. It was obvious to him now that she had done that before. Her tongue and lips intertwined around soft, wet, shaven lips. As he watched her thin tongue trace her small opening up and down, his mind was made for him. By now along with nerves, he was so fired up. He felt front heavy with how erect he was, and couldn't resist any longer.

"Come on baby, get in there," Susan whispered again.

Charlie moved over behind his wife, and felt her. His loins lit up like a fireball as he felt no resistance in her wetness. There were only a few hairs to tickle him as he penetrated her. With the combination of the heat that surrounded him and knowing what Susan was doing, he knew he was home. Pulling out a moment, he bent down and licked her every place he possibly could. Susan let out a small gasp, and then centered her attention again on young Kate. Slowly he stood and positioned himself and with the slickness, entered her easily. She let out a long sigh. It happened at the same time as a moan, a bit louder came from Kate. Slowly he entered and pulled back from her. She surrounded him as he worked on her from behind.

This experience was obviously different, exciting, and a bit stressful. Part of him wanted to tell Susan to stop and go elsewhere. But the sensitive nature of his erection kept him going. Charlie wanted to keep going. He was excited and wanted so bad to tear it up. After several adjustments, he felt he couldn't control himself. He knew he could not go this easily for long. After his wife got done playing he would take her somewhere else and proverbially plow the hell out of her like she had never had it before. But he knew her and needed to get her so excited that she would go. So he pulled out, and dropped to his knees.

"Oh honey," Susan moaned as his tongue darted inside of her.

He lapped her juices and cupped his lips around her clitoris. Knowing how she likes battering it with powerful flicks, he gave it to her. Seconds later, she stopped her moves on Kate, and pressed her face into the sheets, breathing heavily. He had never made her do that so quickly before. Turning quickly, she immediately dropped and took his full length into her mouth. Pressing around him tightly, Charlie had all he could do to stand up and not have an outburst.

"Mmwaa," Susan uttered as she opened her mouth and backed off, "Oh my, you better have plenty of energy in a minute."

"Oh you got it baby," Charlie said as he pulled her to her feet, "I hope you don't care that I don't plan on being too nice about it either."

"Dammit Charlie, if you don't use the shit out of me, I swear I'll make you my bitch instead," Susan said.

"Get in that bedroom now," Charlie ordered with a whisper.

The two looked at each other with their chests heaving in the excitement they felt. This little play as unethical as it was, had given them the push they needed to create an intense experience. But as soon as they started to leave the room, everything changed.

"Hey now wait a minute," Kate said as she sat up.

"Oh shit," Charlie said.

"Oh um, you're in a lot of trouble," Susan tried to cover.

"Yeah I know so chew me out tomorrow," Kate said, "But dammit you guys,"

"What? Well I mean besides being nude in your room," Charlie said.

"You come in here and feel all up my stuff, and get a hard on. Then Sue comes in and starts licking me while you fuck her. Now you're running off somewhere to go nuts."

"I um...well," Susan said, "Look I'm sorry. Just a moment of weakness. Lets just forget about it on both sides. Just don't do what you did again."

"Yeah I know I won't. I'll get over him," Kate said, "But what about me here."

"What do you mean?" Charlie asked.

"I mean you get all up in my stuff. Now I'm fucking horny as hell. Then you just up and go screw each other somewhere else," Kate said, "What about me?"

"I um," Susan said nervously.

"Damn you two are thick," Kate said, "Fine leave me hanging instead of finishing what you started."

"Oh!" Susan giggled then in a mock condescending voice said, "Oh honey, you really want in on this? I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"What do you think?" Kate asked with frustration.

"I think you're messed up and don't know what's going on," Susan said.

"I'm sober, mostly," Kate said, "So if you're not going to make me squeal, then go so I can finish things. I was almost there."

"She's serious," Charlie said.

"Yes, I was almost there when you stopped," Kate said as she put her hands between her legs, "But tell me. How open is this anyway? I mean is he going to nail me too?"

"I um," Charlie said as he looked at his wife's nod, "Seems that way."

Charlie had no more reservations. It was almost like a dream. He had never really had much stock in this sort of fun, but he saw the light. Crawling onto the bed, he was joined by his wife who smiled at Kate's giggle. They both were surprised at how she suddenly took charge. In an instant she sat up and pushed Charlie backward. He landed on Susan and nearly knocked her over. Instantly she laid down between Charlie's legs and cupped his sack. Her tongue licked his length and then in it went. Her heavy moans, made him grunt in joy. Sucking vigorously, she dug in and pleasured him. After several movements with her neck, she pulled out and sucked noisily on his head.

Susan saw an opportunity and immediately moved to finish the job that she had started on Kate. Quickly she got herself out from under Charlie and went to the other side of the bed. With Kate's legs apart and backwards, she spread her cheeks apart and buried her face. The reaction was instant.

"Oh that's it," Kate hollered as she rolled over on her back.

Spreading her legs wide, she invited Susan in. She rubbed herself in and out with one hand, and motioned with her other hand to come and get it. As Susan moved in, Kate returned her focus onto Charlie. Reaching up over her head, she put her hands underneath his thighs and pulled him upward. Charlie now in a kneeling position moved forward until his legs were on either side of her head. He felt a little uncomfortable in the strange position, however it gave him a slight chuckle and it didn't last long. She pulled him downward. Her lips cupped his sack from underneath as she moaned from the pleasure Susan was giving her. Her tongue flicked his skin under his scrotum, as she stroked him with one hand. Suddenly she reached behind, and spread his cheeks apart. With her face arched upward, she licked straight down between his crack. Back and forth she went just a few times, and then rested back in her routine of giving his wrinkled sack pleasure. Her fingers wandered and found the wetness she had left. Slowly she inches her finger in. Charlie at first didn't know what to do, but tonight he knew was all about something new. as her finger went into his anus, it was more gentle than he had imagined. She seemed to tickle him in a way he had never experienced.

"Huh Huh! Oh God!" Kate said from underneath him vibrating his skin, as she bucked her hips wildly.

Charlie looked down just as Susan's wet smeared face emerged. She looked at him hungrily. Her face moved closer and she latched onto his length. Kate saw what she was doing, quickly removed her finger, and squirmed out from under him. This gave him an opportunity to lay down fully on his back. But when he did, he got attacked. Each of his lovers positioned themselves on each side of his erection then licked together. Their lips met in the middle as in unison they bathed him softly. Each taking turned taking him into their mouths, they worked together to give him something in which he previously had no idea would be this good.

"Holy shit," Charlie gasped as he looked down at them.

The two girls uttered nothing besides brief laughs as they continued. They both looked up at him as they extended their tongues and very slowly licked him from top to bottom. The soft wet touch combined with light moans reached into his soul. Charlie continued to watch as Susan kissed his scrotum lovingly. Kate flicked her tongue just under his throbbing head. He was amazed that he was able to hold on so well with such loving attention. They both started to give his personal parts small noisy kisses. But they were looking at each other when they did it. Their lips occasionally met.

As the girl's attention shifted, Charlie was able to take a momentary breather. Susan reached up and rubbed her hand softly on Kate's breast. The sensation gave Kate motivation, and she closed her eyes, kissing her new lover softly. Now engaged in a full force kiss, the girls moaned as their lips met. Charlie watched in awe as Kate's fingers rubbed his wife's wetness. Kate with her obvious urge to explore, felt Susan from underneath. Charlie watched as Kate gently pushed Susan onto her back and two fingers went into his wife. She moaned loudly, but not nearly as much as when Kate's thumb pressed slowly into another nearby place. Charlie was amazed at how easy it was, and even more so with this girl's obvious fetish. Susan tried to match Kate's moves but needed a little help. Soon enough though they each looked to Charlie as if they were handling bowling balls. He shrugged off the honest but rather insensitive thought.

Kate's reaction to Susan's mimicking of her moves seemed to be exactly what she wanted. They embraced heavily, cupping each other's breasts and locked at the lips. Charlie became so turned on, that he just wanted to attack both of them. But he really had to fumble through it all, not knowing exactly where he fit in. So he went around and just played the only support role he could manage to fit into at that moment. Starting with one hand on each, he rubbed their skin up over their backs. He managed to get a hand on a breast of each of them. He grazed over their nipples as they loved each other completely.

"Oh baby," Kate moaned, "Is he going to fuck you...me? Or is that being a little forward?"

"Mmm," Susan giggled as she moved her fingers out of Kate, "Come on Charlie, give it to us. You've got a waiting list here. Maybe take turns."

"I will probably be thanking you for a week," Kate moaned.

"Oh no," Charlie said as he went behind both of them, "Your already thanking me."

"That's the biggest one of those I've ever seen," Kate said, pointing at him.

"He's the best there is," Susan smiled as she blew him a kiss.

Charlie looked at the two posteriors staring at him. They seemed to be inviting him over. Susan was lying down the traditional way, and Kate was on top of her bent over. The taking turns suggestion that his wife had made would be so ideal like this. He smiled and wondered what he did right that day that led to this. Positioning himself closer and closer, he decided to put into his wife first. He was feeling a little in control and knew that Kate wanted it so badly. If he waited a bit, that would only grow. But grinning wildly he stopped a moment and rubbed himself over Kate's wetness.

"Oh please," Kate moaned.

But Charlie was in a playful mood. He quickly stopped the attention and plunged himself into his wife. She gasped as she had not expected it.

"Oh I can almost feel it myself," Kate said, "How's that honey?"

"Oh yeah," was all Susan could utter because Charlie was well under way.

Pushing into his wife, the biggest hard on he had ever had, he slid easily in and out of her wetness. She moaned with delight or at least tried to in between Kate's kisses. With his wife stationary, he held on to Kate for balance. Once he was steady, he let his fingers wander. He was so intensely curious and decided to see if Kate's fetish went both ways. Kate let out a gasp as he pushed his finger in and out of her anus. She moaned as she moved her hips. He realized that her particular fetish was all inclusive.

Even though he really just wanted to feel how tight her eighteen year old vagina was, he would make her want it so much that when she got it she would never forget it. Now fully focusing his attention in Susan, he thrust quickly into her over and over.

"Oh Charlie!" Susan screamed as her hips moved both her and Kate in sharp movements up and down.

He let her have her moment as he felt her muscles push against him. But as soon as she was done he thought of Kate again. Still he had resolved to make her wait and build her anticipation. Pulling out, he listened to his wife's gasps. She had not done that in such intensity for a long time. He was happy to see it. As his length approached Kate his heart raced. He heard her long high pitched moans as he pushed himself along her rubbing on the outside of her anus. Slowly lowering himself, he pushed his head against her opening a little.

"Oh please," Kate moaned with a rasp.

"Not yet," Charlie grinned as he quickly thrust into his wife again.

"Oh Charlie, she's she's," Susan gasped but in just a few moments moved her and Kate upward again.

As he pulled out, he slowed down a bit, reaching around and kissing both of them softly. He looked down at Susan who had a grin on her face as she shook her head. She has always known that he likes to tease. One time he teased her for an entire day as they were out shopping. He would whisper things he wanted to do to her, and even touched her in personal ways. When they got home she had to wait again while he made several phone calls. The result was another hole in the wall put there by his back slamming into it as his shirt was literally ripped off of him. He loved the primal nature it created. But this situation seemed a little different. Kate obviously wanted him, but she seemed very timid about it. He decided that he would end the teasing.

"Oh please," Kate repeated as Charlie wiggled himself on her wetness.

Slowly he pushed himself into her listening to her long soft moan. Holding himself there for a moment he began to move his hips slowly. Indeed she hugged him like he had not experienced in a long time. She grabbed him so tightly that he knew he would have to concentrate to make it last, especially after the attention he had already gotten. He sped up a little but did not give it to her like he did his wife. He was unsure of how she really felt since she was a bit quiet now.

"Are you ok dear?" Susan asked.

"More," Kate said softly, "Please."

Pleasuring her faster now, her sensual noises became more intense. It was then that she tensed and moved her hips sharply on him. Her insides strangled him as if they were squeezing out a wet dishcloth. It pulsed against him as he enjoyed it with her. Just as it seemed as if she was done, she moved herself back and forth on him.

"More," she spoke with a voice that seemed more urgent and determined.

The tightness accelerated his heartbeat as he moved faster and faster. Holding her hips he pressed faster and faster. Her voice kept getting higher and higher with each moan, until she bucked wildly with a sound that could possibly have reached those aliens she may have been showing off to outside earlier. This did not stop him. Charlie felt her muscles strangling him. It only intensified his moves. Thrusting hard into her, he grabbed her hips and pushed them onto him. She buried her face into his wife's neck as she held on tight. Charlie began to sweat as their skin slapped loudly together. Her sharp hip movements began again.

Pulling out of young Kate, he immediately gave his wife one last bit of attention. She did not expect it and let out a loud gasp. It was them that Kate moved. She turned around, and went down to where the action was. As Charlie began to labor into a sweat, she spread Susan's apart and licked her clitoris. Charlie was amazed that they did not get in the way of each other. With the now waning penetration and Kate's skillful tongue, Susan began to convulse wildly, and with the excitement uttered a sharp moan trailed by a giggle.

"Time for you baby," Susan said as she sat up and opened her mouth, sucking him once.

It seemed that both girls knew how hard he had pleasured him and that he was about ready to drop. They both smiled at him after looking at each other. It seemed that there was an unspoken plan between them. Charlie wondered for a moment how they could communicate so well without saying anything.

"Oh both of us, pretty please," Kate said as she sucked him as well.

Charlie looked down with a wide smiled as both girls fondled him. Their mouths stood ready. Each of them once in a while opened up thinking it was time. They stroked and licked him lovingly.

Just in time for Susan's mouth to open, Charlie grunted his shot like a bullet into her. But instantly Kate pulled his head toward her and took it full force. Back and forth they went, tongue and face littered with the biggest load he ever gave off. The intensity caused him to roar like a beast as he looked down at both of them. Very quickly his remaining strength left him and he crashed back onto the bed as he watched each of the girls look at each other with giggles.

"Firf kime fir evefing," Kate uttered with her mouth full.

"First time really?" Susan said as she swallowed once.

Kate watched her and seemed a bit unsure she would duplicate the action. She looked over at Charlie who could barely sit up then back at Susan who was running her finger along her wet cheek. Susan smiled at her as she closed her eyes a moment and swallowed.

"No so bad," Kate whispered as she wiped her hand on her face.

"I keep him healthy," Susan smiled.

"I could get use to it," Kate said as she looked over at the completely wasted Charlie.

"Damn I guess I could say I'm well done, take me out now," Charlie whispered weakly.

With a grin, Kate went over to Charlie's limp form and wrapped her lips around his receding appendage. Swallowing once more she looked up at him with a smile.