Babysitting the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just making sure," she smiled.

"Is my sweetheart tired now?" Susan giggled.

"You could say that," Charlie whispered.

"You can rest a while then," Susan said to him.

"I hope so," he uttered, "Wait, then what?"

"Round two?" Kate giggled with hopeful enthusiasm.

"Yes," Susan smiled.

"Yeah later," Charlie whispered, "Despite what we did, you're in some trouble Kate."

The three laid together in the bed for a long time. It was here they discussed the problem Kate was having that led to her breakdown earlier. She swore it would never happen again. It was a moment of weakness that she assured them was out of her system and that in the future she would handle it better. However it seemed to Susan that there was something else on her mind, so she was asked.

"You could punish me," Kate said softly.

"What like not pay you this time?" Susan asked.

"If you want, but I was thinking something else," Kate smiled.

"I think we all understand that this was a mistake and it won't happen again," Susan said.

"I know what she means," Charlie said weakly, "Later, ok. Tired."

"Oh!", Susan laughed, "I guess you do have some weird fetishes."

"I'm a bad girl," Kate said with a straight face.

"Later," Charlie repeated weakly.

"You will be punished," Susan said.

"Let me get a towel ma'am and I'll come back. Will you be spanking me?" Kate said as she stood.

"Later," Charlie repeated.

"Among other things Kate. You're a bad girl," Susan smiled as Kate hurried to the bathroom and came back, "Go into my room and take the box of things out from under my side of the bed. Now."

"Later," Charlie whispered.

"You can rest sweetheart, I've got this. I mean if it's ok with you," Susan said as Kate hurried off.

"Enjoy," Charlie said as he rested his head on the headboard.

Charlie watched weakly as he witnessed yet another side of the two girls he had not seen before. He watched as his wife completely enjoyed herself. Of course so did Kate. If he had not been so exhausted he would have joined in. But tomorrow would be another day.