Babysitting Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Stop it, Harry please!" She said, not daring to move. Squirming around on the vibrator moved the rubber thing over her clit so she dare not move. To relieve the pressure between her legs she parted both feet and thighs.

"You had better get a gown on as the Pizza guy will be here soon. I shouldn't go to the door like that showing off your lovely tits as he has a bit of a reputation."

"I can't Harry. I can't move." She said.

"It's up to you. This thing has ten settings and you're only on three. Go show him your breasts or put the gown on." It was an agony of pleasure taking a few steps and the thought of walking down stairs to open the door was so very daunting.

She was being stimulated with no hope of an orgasm. It was nice but she would soon need to cum or this pleasure would be a curse. This young inexperienced man had her where he wanted and it was so humiliating to have her body in his power.

Sara scrabbled at the lock but it was useless. She couldn't even reach her own pussy to finish the job. It would be at least half an hour before the guy arrived with the pizza so what state would she be in then? She was all ready to cum but couldn't. Soon she would be begging Harry to make her cum.

How could he humiliate her like this?

***

The time passed agonisingly slowly. Sara was breathing heavily and desperate for an orgasm. It didn't matter who or how many or how they did it to her she needed a cock inside now! She was so desperate she was forced to humiliate herself by begging Harry. "Please Harry just fuck me, please! I need a cock in me now!"

"You need 'A' cock, any cock?" He asked with a self satisfied smile on his face.

"Yes! No! I don't know what I mean, I can't think straight. Please let me cum. Please don't make me answer the door like this. You've done enough to me already."

"You know what will happen if you don't do as I say, the level goes up." He teased with a finger poised over the control.

"Please! I've already let you come on my tits and in my hair. I even licked cum off your fingers." She wailed.

The doorbell rang and she jumped. 'Thank god! I can grab the pizza and this terrible game will be at an end.' She thought.

She threw open the door and snatched the pizza from the startled young man. Harry was standing behind the door and shut it quickly while holding on to the hem of the robe trapping it in the door.

"Oh! No!" Sara said, with heartfelt anguish. Being so close to an orgasm was making every movement a momentous stimulation, everything a drama. Sara tried pulling but it wouldn't give. The delivery man just gawped at her open mouthed.

"Here let me help." He said.

She didn't want this young cheap hood helping and getting close to her. "No, it's OK! I got it." She said, still struggling. At last giving up she told him. "Please get it out, but be careful. I. I'm, n-not wearing anything underneath." She stammered.

"I can see that!" He leered, looking up into her face.

She placed her hands over her breasts realising out here the material was too thin, too revealing in the bright sunshine. Her nipples were bursting through the robe swollen from the relentless stimulation, obviously not from the cold as it was a hot day.

The boy crouched close trying to pull the gown out of the door only managing to lift it higher around her thighs. She knew he was trying to look up the robe while doing it but needed him to get her free. She could smell the bad odour of pizza's on him. His whole demeanour was that of a failure and a dropout.

"Please don't look, just get it out." She said.

Feeling a hard tug she heard it rip. The gown seemed to be shredded to strands of cotton still caught in the door with a piece blowing across the yard. She stood there naked before him except for the embarrassing contraption gripping her crotch and waist. Her stomach dropped, her face turned an unhealthy red, and she nearly fainted. Her breasts heaved showing off the engorged nipples swollen huge from the unwanted stimulation.

'Shit! I'm outside naked.' She keened. "Please get me out of sight. There's a school bus coming, I can't be seen naked by all those high school kids." She imagined them staring at her and hollering obscene remarks.

"Help me please!" She said breathlessly.

"What is that thing?" He asked.

"Just look away, don't look at my naked body!" She panted. Unable to move she would have to stand there naked until Harry saved her. Anyone walking past could see and the high school bus was due to pass any moment.

"Just get me round the back, I can hardly walk, you will have to help me." She whispered desperately.

The boy put his arms around her nudging a breast with his hand. When she stumbled he grabbed a firmer hold squeezing her breasts. When she sighed rather than protested he became bolder holding her by both breasts as they walk around the back of the house.

'Oh my god, I'm naked in front of this creep and his smelly hands are all over me.'

"No! Please don't do that it's naughty!" She protested but he wasn't listening. If she hadn't been wearing the damned chastity belt she could have run away back inside away from this creep.

'How much more humiliating can this day get.' She wondered.

***

In the kitchen she leant against a chair breathing heavily from escaping the outside world and the damned unrelenting stimulation of the belt. "Thank you for helping me back inside. I'm so embarrassed. Please don't look at me like that." She said.

He was leering at her bare ass and had already held her breasts in his hands. At least her pussy was protected from him, though the dam belt was still stimulating her to distraction.

"So how about a tip lady?" he asked.

"I've no money it was in the pocket of the gown."

"So a favour deserves a favour then." He said.

"What? What the hell do you want?" She breathed out heavily. "You can't have a reward while I'm wearing this thing." She said and regretted the rude remark immediately. His eyes lit up at the idea she had suggested the offer of her pussy.

"There are other ways." He said looking at her gorgeous pouting lips.

'No! I can't do that with a stranger, I'm no slut.' She thought but couldn't speak. "Are you thinking of my mouth you nasty boy." She breathed heavily.

He took a hold of her breasts and lowered her to the floor on her knees.

"What are you doing?" She protested in a breathy whisper.

"You are such a tease, what do you expect? I don't see you running away. You obviously want it; you're hotter than any housewife I've seen around here. These gorgeous breasts are delicious." He said holding on to them in a firm grip.

He pinched one then the other forcing a moan from her pursed lips.

"No please you can't. Not that!" She said.

"I know what you lonely housewives want."

She couldn't move away or even struggle without pushing at the vibrator worming away at her body. 'He's so young yet so strong.' She thought. "What are you doing? Stop it right now."

"You protest but you look ready for it to me." He laughed.

"No! You can't make me do this. I'll report you to your boss." She protested. Up close she watched a dirty hand unzip his jeans. The hand delved in and pulled out a hard blue veined cock. It bulged large in her face and bounced against her nose. He slapped it against her cheek, already crimson with embarrassment.

Sara was wet and her hips started to gyrate, her pussy desperately needing extra stimulation to complete what had been building for an age of torment. He pulled her by the breasts, guiding her body to his cock, sliding it between her breasts. She watched it ride between them and sighed in an agony of despair at this forced wantonness. If he came now he would spurt all over them and in her face.

As she tried to protest his cock nudged her lips.

"No! Please leave; you've already seen me naked, isn't that enough? I'm a woman not some cheap slut. No please you can't do this to me. I don't even know your name. You're an evil young man stop it right now."

"Your lips are so luscious, just made for sucking cock."

"Don't be so rude you bastard, you're being naughty." She said. 'I can't believe I just said that. How stupid! I'm on my knees with this young lad's cock in my face telling him he's being naughty. He's going to rape my mouth and I can't stop him.' She silently shouted in anger.

"Damn you. Don't you dare touch me with that!" She protested as his cock was shoved roughly into her mouth.

How could she let a complete stranger do this to her? 'Stop it! No! You can't do this to me I'm a grown woman with a good reputation. You're just a young high school dropout you can't do this to me.' Her words went unheard as his cock slid deeper into her mouth, over her tongue, muffling the protests.

Sara saw in the window a reflection of Harry spying on her. The humiliation of being made to suck this young stranger's cock was bad enough but Harry was watching it all. Perhaps it wasn't her fault after all as Harry had set her up. How could she resist with that damn thing between her legs teasing her!

'I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm being raped in the mouth by some creep while another one watches my humiliation.'

With sad determination to get it over with she worked on him with lips and tongue. All those young men fucking her mouth yesterday had made her an expert. Besides, her body craved the feel of a cock inside and this spurred her on.

'Harry planned this to humiliate me, damn him!' She at last had to admit the humiliation was turning her on. Any moment he would spurt his cum into her mouth and even the thought of such a despicable humiliation was leaving her feeling so hot.

The pizza guy watched her squirm in the chastity belt as she pumped her head back and forth over his engorged cock. "I think I should have a tip for helping you and as you're enjoying it so much, another for letting you suck on my cock." He said.

She wanted to stop and yell at him for being so cruel but the state she was in clouded her mind with the simple thought to cum. There was no choice but suck him down her throat. His hands gripped her hair working her head like some cheap plastic doll bought in a sex shop.

It was so degrading to be used like this no longer thought of as a person just a way of flogging his cock to cum, a mere thing on the end of his cock. She reached for his balls to massage them while the other scrabbled at her locked up pussy.

"You're enjoying this lady -- you're really an awesome slut."

'My sexy mouth is being used by this creep to bring him off and it's making me so wet.' She inwardly cried in anguish. She shook her head in mute protest, trying to deny the truth. 'I'm not a slut I was set up and am being taken advantage of.' She told herself.

He knew nothing of what had happened to bring her to this pitiful state. He just saw a sexy housewife on her knees expertly playing with his balls and sucking for dear life on his cock.

'It's so unfair to be treated like this and to be thought of like this. I'm not a slut. Please don't call me that - I was such a desirable decent woman until that despicable Brian and his gang raped me!' She mumbled as though chewing on his cock. A thought crossed her mind. 'If I'm not a slut then why am I so turned on by this disgusting treatment?'

'I've been reduced to this by Brian and his friends. I can't even resist this dirty uncouth young shit. I'm on my knees with some nerd delivery lad's cock down my throat. They've turned me into a fucking suck toy.'

The thought nagged at her growing in volume. 'I'm just a man's fuck toy to be used on the end of a cock - how could I have let them make me so low?'

"You're such an expert at this lady I think you must do this for everyone who delivers. Well I'm going to deliver any moment now." He taunted her.

His words made her flinch with humiliation and lust. Inwardly she moaned. 'I'm just a cock sucking slut to this failure of a dropout.' She shook her head trying to deny that she sucked off strangers like this all the time.

She knew the moment was close, he was about to deliver his hot cum down her throat and she cringed in shame.

"I'll let the other guys know how good you are so any time they come by with a pizza you can fuck them."

She tried to shake her head but his cock was too far own her throat. A tear formed and dribbled down her face. 'He's going to tell people what went on here?'

She felt his balls tighten; his cock grew with a final spasm. 'I can't let him cum in my mouth, a complete stranger! I don't even know his name!' She inwardly cried.

'This little shit is going to cum in my mouth. No! This can't happen.' In the corner of her eye she could see Harry enjoying the show.

The little shit exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it all down, feeling so degraded she wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. 'What would daddy think if he knew I had just given in to some crude delivery man? What would daddy think if he saw his angel sucking off some creepy stranger?'

'What would my friends think if they saw me on my knees sucking off this creep and playing with my tits?' Shameful thoughts whirled through her mind.

She felt him cum and cringed at the feel and taste of a strangers' sperm in her mouth. She was ashamed to feel at last an orgasm approaching. A small tingling inside lasted moments then passed. At least it had been some small consolation.

He opened her mouth to look if his sperm was still there. She wanted to spit it out at him but he clamped her jaw in a calloused hand.

"I swallowed it you little shit, now please leave me alone." She spat words at him instead.

"So you swallowed my load you dirty bitch. You're such a tease, going to the door like that, showing off your big hard nipples. I know what you lonely house sluts want. You need to be dominated."

'I can't tell him my friend's son made me do it, what can I say?'

"Perhaps I should teach you not to behave like a teasing slut." He said.

"I didn't mean to tease you, I'm sorry." She spoke with regret from guilt. "There's no need, you just did, no more lessons, please." She murmured.

"That's better, more polite."

It seemed wrong being on her knees before this creep telling him she was sorry when he was the one who abused her poor mouth. She couldn't tell him someone blackmailed her into this mess.

"You can do better than that lady. Thank me for my sperm." He demanded.

"Please, I teased you, I know that was wrong. You've had your revenge on me, I swallowed your cum for god's sake so just leave." She growled.

He grabbed her hair and slapped her face. "I gave you what you wanted so now you're chucking me out? Not before you thank me for it properly."

She quickly changed her attitude and sobbed. "Thank you for teaching me a lesson for teasing you. Thank you for treating me like a slut and letting me swallow your cum."

"Please don't say anything about this to your buddies. Let's keep this between us." She looked up at him through her long eyelashes imploring him to show mercy. "I sucked your cock like a good girl, now please don't say anything. Please."

"Well maybe. It might be fun to drop round just to keep you happy, what do you say?"

Sara remembered this was her friend's house and he didn't know where she lived. "Maybe, I'm, I, I can maybe see you again, but I need you to keep this quiet."

"Well OK! You can be my exclusive little cock slut. Let me see, yeah you can call me sir, show me respect, slut. Do you agree?"

"Yes sir. I'll be your little cock slut. Anything you want as long as you keep this a secret."

"I'll keep quiet slut. I like the idea of having a mature so-called upright woman grovelling on her knees before me begging for it. So long as you suck me off good I'll keep quiet. Let me hear you say it again so I know you're my special little obedient cock sucker."

'How could I agree to such a disgusting demand let alone say it out loud. I was a respectable woman well thought of in the community yesterday morning, now this. To get him to keep silent I'll have to pay the demon his price.' Sara reasoned.

"Sir, I'm your little obedient cock sucking slut. My mouth is yours to use, sir." Sara whimpered.

"Very good, just what I like to hear. You're one desperate hot housewife. You must be a slut if your husband has to lock you up like that. Don't worry, I'll call round and deliver your pizza with extra topping! I've got to go now so you can play with yourself tonight thinking about me." He gave her a dirty leer and swaggered off satisfied with himself for having taken and humiliated the rich bitch.

She watched him leave still on her knees wondering how much more humiliating the day could get. She had let that bastard fuck her face and he thought she was a desperate housewife, desperate for just anyone's cock.

The vibration in her pussy continued and on trying to rise felt her nub being stimulated yet again. She was so sensitive it was true; she wanted just any cock and would do anything to feel it deep and fill her pussy with cum.

***

She covered her breasts with both arms and stalked off to find Harry.

"How dare he do this to me? Where the hell are you, I'll, I'll." The anger welled up to such a pitch she couldn't get the words out.

Harry was so ashamed, and a little frightened, he ran back to his room with all thoughts of his list wiped away.

"Harry, how could you leave me out there naked like that?" The words flew from her mouth with such ferocity he reeled back from her.

"I'm sorry Sara I didn't plan on his coming in like that I just wanted to tease you like you teased me! I opened the door but you were gone. You have to stay until my parents get home - what could I tell them if you're not here. I wouldn't want to tell them what happened."

"That disgusting creep raped me Harry. I had to suck his cock and swallow his cum. I'll stay, just find me some clothes."

He scampered back hoping to calm her down. "Here's something of my cousins from when she stayed a few weeks ago. Will this do?"

"I guess its better then nothing." She said, at last calming down. "You pushed me outside leaving me naked in front of that creep and the rest of the neighbourhood. That was terribly wrong. What if he had kidnapped me and I was gang raped by his delivery friends?"

Sara pulled on the tiny one piece dress over her head. It was a snug fit, too small for her large breasts so they bulged into a deep cleavage and in consequence pulled the hem up short.

The chastity belt was still throbbing away but the anger had pushed its naughty effect on hold. Only now did she start to feel its effects. Its relentless teasing coupled with the thought of being kidnapped and gang raped by the rough pizza lad's was taking its toll on her self control.

"I can't wear this it's too thin look how it's stretched around my breasts. You can see the outline of my breasts." Looking in the mirror she saw her swollen nipples pushing out at the thin material.

Harry didn't need telling he was growing hard just looking at her perfect body. The dress hugged a slim waist emphasising luscious curves.

"What if they kidnapped me Harry? What if I was taken by a gang? What if he took me to his friends and they all took turns raping me? You're lovely babysitter could have been subjected to all kinds of perversions with those awful louts. How could you have saved me from those big rough lads?"

Harry looked worried. "He might come back with them. He didn't look the type to keep an agreement."

Sara ignored him becoming engrossed in a fantasy fuelled by the belt and what had just happened. "Did you watch him fuck my mouth Harry?"

"I did. I heard him too. He thinks you're a lonely horny house wife. I'm sorry I just watched Sara. I played with myself too, I couldn't help it." Harry said, while unlocking the belt. His fingers shook and the nervousness made his hands sweaty.