Babysitting Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult but he managed to pull the chastity belt away from her crotch. Pulling the vibrator from her soaking wet pussy was fascinating. He knelt before her his eyes in line with glistening lips, so very swollen with passion.

"Did you want to stick your dick into me like that creep?"

"I did, I wanted to join him and remove the belt and replace it with my dick."

"Oh Harry, I was so scared. Please. I need. I'm a woman and need." Sara faltered.

'I can't believe what I'm going to say. It's wrong!'

"I wanted to so badly it hurt so much my balls would burst if I didn't play with myself. You know your body is so sexy I couldn't help it.

"I want you to rip this dress off and fuck me roughly like a slut. Like Brian fucked me, like that stranger did."

Harry didn't need to be told twice he reached up and ripped the dress away.

In shame Sara tried to cover her naked body. She didn't want this but was fighting the needs of her body and knew it was going to win.

"Oh Harry this is so wrong. You want to shove yourself into your babysitter's hot pussy, don't you?"

Harry grabbed hold of her long hair and pulled her down to the floor next to him. "Yes Sara. I want more than just your mouth; you teased me round the pool wearing that bikini and in front of that pizza delivery boy just now. I want to ride you Sara. Tell me you want it too"

'I'm naked and horny but I can't do this. It's so shameful to beg this little geek to fuck me. I desperately need it but it's his entire fault, he tricked me into this state. That damn belt, that pizza delivery guy; he set me up.

"I want to pound your pussy. I want to feel my cock enter you your wet lips, feel them gripping my cock. Tell me Sara, tell me what you want."

He was teasing her with strokes, pinches and little slaps to her body. Each time she moved her hands to defend herself a darting hand pinched her or stroked her or slapped her bare flesh.

"Treat me like a slut Harry. Shove your hard cock in my little pussy. Pound me roughly. I promised you, my pussy is yours. Do what ever you like with me; I'm your slut now."

"Lie back on the floor and show me you're cunt you slut." Harry said, in a gruff voice.

"Don't play around just fuck my pussy now Harry, my body is yours." "Yes, yes okay, what ever you say." She cried out and spread her thighs offering what had so recently been a cherished possession.

She inserted two fingers into a sopping pussy showing him everything. Do you like it Harry? You like seeing an older woman show you her pussy? Give me your cock Harry, humiliate me, make me cum, please!"

"You really are a slut to be so bad Sara." He kneeled between her legs and buried his face in her pussy. He came up for air. "I like you're pussy Sara. I want it. Tell me you want my cock."

She moaned and bucked her hips wanting more, desperately needing more.

He slid up her sweating body biting her belly and breasts. "I love your tits Sara they are so big and delicious."

She felt the hard cock nudge her wet lips and cried out. "That's it Harry, put it in. Fill your slut up with hard cock."

He rubbed his cock over her lips so teasingly close to where she needed it. "You're so open you slut, so ready for it. You really are my slut babysitter now. You're my teasing babysitter, so horny, so wonderful."

"Yes Harry, I'm your babysitter. I was in control, now you are. You own my pussy, you own my tits, my mouth, my ass, it's all yours. They're yours, Harry, fuck me in all my holes, they're all yours." She whimpered between moans.

"Please Harry. Please do it. FUCK YOUR SLUT NOW!" She cried out.

His cock slid across her clit then crashed deep into her pussy. Without thought to her pleasure he used her roughly. Deeper and deeper it plunged. Rock hard and fast it pushed at the walls of her vagina filling her up. So deep it hit the entrance to her cervix but all she felt was the satisfaction of being taken.

In a steady rhythm he pounded at her body while she thrust her hips up at him to absorb all he had. "I'm taking you slut. You're my slut now. Those boys that raped you don't have you now, I do." He gasped. "Feel my cock in you, feel my cock pound into you."

"I'm yours, you own me. Please keep pounding me Harry. I'm going to cum all over your cock. Please fuck me harder. Pound your young cock into your babysitter's slutty pussy." She panted.

At last she had a fulfilling orgasm. Her pussy gripped his cock and she wrapped her legs around his waist holding on tight as he bucked his hips. No wonderful sumptuous sensations it was like a punch to her belly, gripping muscles in a powerful contraction. Before it let her go his thrusting pelvis led her on to another.

"I'm going to cum Sara. I'm gong to fill you up with my cream. Feel it spurt into you." He cried out in passion. With the virility of youth he bucked at her in rapid spasms pushing with sturdy legs as though needing to split her in two. "My balls are filled to bursting for you Sara."

"Give your babysitter you're cum Harry. Cum deep inside of me, fill me up."

"I can't believe I'm doing this to my babysitter!" He exclaimed. "But I am, I am. I've cum in her cunt. If anyone knew they would be shocked."

A slower more radiant glowing orgasm crept upon her, more complete and meaningful. "No you shouldn't be doing this to your babysitter, fucking her dripping wet pussy." She sighed.

'What would my daddy and his powerful friends think? If they knew his hot thirty-two year old daughter is being thoroughly fucked by a nerdy eighteen year old what would they say?' She didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

'It's so damnable allowing this eighteen year old threaten me like this, yet I'm so completely in his power I've lost all control. How could I say those things to him?'

"I've cum Sara! You can lick me clean now. I want you to start me up again. Be my cum slut Sara. If you don't ill tell my friends and they will tell their mothers and the whole neighbourhood will know what we did. You fathers' an important judge and if the papers find out it'll be in the news his daughter has been having sex with a young man almost half her age."

She reluctantly licked his cock tasting both their juices tolerating the degradation. Feeling him recover she became only too aware of her own desire returning. She moaned around his cock that now filled her mouth. Not in pleasure but in agony of the knowledge she was about to lose control again.

Sara looked up from his cock with a look of despair upon her face. "Please humiliate me. Turn me over and fuck my ass, please?" Her voice was reduced to a pathetic mewling sound. "I'll do what you say, anything you want, just do it to me." She begged.

At first he was shocked but recovered quickly with his cock taking over the thinking for him. "Turn over then. Spread your ass cheeks for me to see that little hole."

"What ever you say sir, is this OK?"

"It looks so little and tight can I really poke that hole?" He asked in wonder.

"Yes, my ass is all yours Harry. Your friends all raped my ass now I want you to fuck it hard." She whimpered pathetically. She knelt on the floor readying her body for him. Not so much eager but driven on by the need for humiliation.

She tried to blank out the dark thoughts of how submissive she had become to this young man, how dependent she was on him. She was a mature woman, wealthy and attractive, where as now she was cowed into a lowly tramp debasing her self with this young man.

"I have some grease to make it easier. I never thought I would be using it like this. You're such a slut, you really will do anything I want." He mused.

His hand slathered thick grease over her bottom and between her legs. A finger entered her asshole pushing grease up inside. She snivelled with snot and hot tears. It was so humiliating to have this young man finger her hole, for not even her ex-husband had done this degrading thing to her.

She tried to relax, to just let it happen. A tear formed in her eye then dropped to the floor between her clenched fists. It was terrible knowing how low she had sunk.

She felt his hard cock nudge at the little brown hole and a cold shiver ran down her back. She wanted to tell him, 'No! It's appalling; you can't do this to me. It's so wrong!' The words didn't make it out of her mind. She raised her head, arching her back knowing she was about to become his three hole slut.

It penetrated and she whimpered quietly. In her mind she adjusted her self-worth. 'I'm just a fuck slut to a eighteen year old now. I'm so degraded but I want my ass roughly fucked so I don't care.'

His cock burrowed deep into her ass so there was no going back. 'Damn! What have I got myself into? This nerdy youth is in my ass and I wanted him there. This is so bad.'

He gave a hard push and she felt his balls hit her clit. 'Oh! Hell! The most humiliating thing a woman can do and I'm letting him bugger me.'

Sara was on her way to another orgasm and pushed back onto him. 'No! I can't help him do this nasty thing to me.' She felt so disgraced, so hot, so turned on, she moved her hips back and forth in rhythm with his thrusts. She felt it was a torture, a punishment, yet fulfilling a deep dark need.

Her breasts swung back and forth and bounced to his youthful thrusts. Her whole body moved to his deep penetration of her ass. Her mind gave way to him as she became for that moment a mere extension of his penis. Nothing more than a fuck toy. She believed with all her being, wanting to be his sex object, to give and receive nothing but sexual gratification.

"You're my fuck-hole slut Sara. Oh boy, I'm fucking my babysitter in the arse! Your ass feels so good and tight." He blew exhausted words at her. "I wish I could tell everyone you let me do this to you. I have you as my very own cock hole, my plastic fuck doll. I can do anything with you now." He said with a triumphant holler.

Sara felt his hot cum shoot deep inside her ass and lifted her head to croak a yell through dry lips. The orgasm was electric sending thrilling shock waves along her spine directly into her pleasure zones irradiating her whole body.