Bacchus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina made a pitying sound and tried to get past her father's arm again, but he pushed her back and glared at her.

"Do you recall what I told you outside the stateroom before I brought you to Angelina? I said No Sex!" Pietr growled.

Bron looked up at the man in shock and confusion. "Did I do sex? But I don't know what it is!"

"Do sex?" Pietr pulled back from the Genie, confused.

"Oh, Papa! Did you read his file? How can you treat him like this?" Angelina chastised her father. "I told you he didn't do anything wrong! He doesn't even have... the equipment!"

"What were you reaching for then?" Pietr snapped at his daughter in frustration.

"I told you when I woke up I felt really good and I was thanking Bron. He sat by my bed all night. I think that gave him a muscle cramp. I was just reaching to massage it. Then you zapped the poor man," Angelina explained with a pout.

"First, let's get one fact perfectly clear. Bron is a Genie, not a man! Do NOT make that mistake again! As a Genie, it is on shaky legal grounds as it is on Walla though we will do our best to ensure it gets to live as long and as well as we can in gratitude for its protecting you from those workers," Pietr barked, and Angelina only flinched a little at the mention of her attackers.

"I punished Bron because I believed he was breaking a direct order. It seems I was incorrect. Bron, you will need to be taught what sex is, so you will know what behavior I expect you to avoid," Pietr said, then noted the shy smile on his daughter's face. "I will ask the ship's doctor to brief you on this."

Angelina's smile dropped in disappointment.

"Now, if you don't mind, I need to get back to reviewing the conference notes. Unlike you, I was on Bacchus for work. Angelina, while I enjoyed your company in the little free time I had, I now sorely regret bringing you. Bron, with me." He turned and left the bedroom, and Bron struggled to his feet to follow. He saw the stricken look on the woman's face, so he reached out and touched her chin to tip her eyes up to his. He gave her a smile which was getting easier to do. The twinkle came back into her eye.

Bron rushed out to follow Pietr out the door, and they walked some distance through the ship, changing levels on two occasions. Whenever they met the ship's crew, Pietr would nod, and they would freeze until he and Bron would pass. Finally, they reached what looked like the medical center. Pietr walked in, and Bron followed and stood at his back. A tall, slim woman with very short brunette hair and wearing light blue scrubs walked in and slowed to a stop when she spotted the big blue-black shadow behind Pietr.

"Doctor Ryan, good day! I wish to speak with Doctor Palenka. Is he available?" Pietr asked.

She tore her eyes away from Bron and shook her head ruefully. "I'm sorry to say Doctor Palenka left the ship on Bacchus. He took a job on the planet. Left us a little short-handed. Is there anything I can do for you... two?"

"Oh, yes, this is Bron. My daughter's guardian. I had hoped I'd be able to ask Doctor Palenka for his assistance with a rather... sensitive matter." Pietr squirmed slightly in embarrassment.

Ryan did her best not to roll her eyes. As a female doctor, she saw quite a lot of strange behavior from men when they discussed their... issues with her. It had gotten to the point where she'd developed something of a sixth sense for identifying what it was they were trying to avoid talking about. Like embarrassing physical symptoms, issues with their spouses, or sex. She was definitely picking up from Pietr that it was the latter, but he was projecting the parental concern vibe as well. Angelina was twenty-three and frequented the nightclub scene back on Walla, so she was well versed in sex by now. So who... her eyes were drawn to the innocent face of Bron. Her guardian. Damn.

"Does the big guy need the birds and bees talk," she guessed.

Pietr was surprised and, quite frankly, relieved. "That's very astute of you, doctor! Yes, uh, I would like him to be aware of what... activities he is not to... participate in... with my daughter." His face was beet red when he finished.

"Can I see his file?" Doctor Ryan asked.

Pietr fired the data packet over to her tablet, and she did some quick reviews. "Wow, there are a LOT of holes in this file. Was it a non-regulated private firm that made him?" she asked as her eyebrows rose.

"Yes, according to what I've researched, it was a new lab that hired a lot of top-notch freelancers for a large mining contract on Yosman. Highly customized requirements. The talent disappeared back into the shadows after they delivered the product and got paid. The file contains a lot of boilerplate text when describing the Genies' genetic attributes, so they are probably inaccurate. There was a major flaw in the way they built and how they applied the personality matrixes. All but one failed. Bron. His work history has shown him to be extremely stable under very trying circumstances," Pietr explained.

"How did you end up..." she began.

"While I was attending the conference, my daughter was abducted by a group of Genie Maintenance Workers who mistook her for a Genie sex worker. There were thirteen of them. Luckily Bron stopped them before they could do more than beat her. In turn, they attacked, and he was forced to kill them. For saving a guest of Bacchus, Bron's reward was to be sent to the pits to fight for sport. I thought personal guardian was a more fitting reward and gave him a better chance at survival." The flush on Pietr's face showed the suppressed rage he felt for what had happened to his daughter.

Ryan leaned back against the counter and studied the man. She knew he was hurting, but psychology really wasn't her field. She would recommend to his doctor at home that he speak with someone. She flicked her eyes back to the big man waiting patiently behind Pietr.

"Bron, can you wait for me in that room over there? Just take a seat. I will be in in a minute," she asked. The Genie looked at Pietr, who nodded once he recalled why he was being asked permission. Once they were alone, the doctor turned to Pietr. "You do realize it's just going to get harder for you. You're going to be called a slave owner. No one else on Walla owns another sentient being."

"It isn't human!" Pietr hissed. "Why can't people understand this most basic fact!"

"But you just told me you saved Bron's life!" she exclaimed. "If it wasn't important, why did you do it?"

"For my daughter! I did it for her! I wasn't there for her! Oh my god, what they almost did to my baby!" Pietr gasped as the pent-up emotions finally broke free. He began to cry, and Ryan put her arm over his shoulders and led him into her office for some privacy.

She briefly stepped out and spoke to the head nurse to give her some quick instructions on getting started with Bron. Then she went back to console Pietr.

Head Nurse Wendy Callahan made her way into consulting room one and spotted the patient sitting on the chair as Doctor Ryan said he would be. The size of the Genie was still unexpected, and her step faltered as she entered the room. Her own 1.6 meter height seemed insignificant compared to him, and he was sitting! She felt like a pixie next to his bulk.

"Hello... Bron?" she asked nervously.

"Yes," he replied calmly.

"Hi, I'm Wendy Callahan. I'm the Head Nurse here in the hospital. You can call me Wendy, okay? Doctor Ryan asked me to get you started with a simple introductory video while she speaks with Mr. Rykov, okay?" she explained, feeling more comfortable as Bron responded with a nod.

"I'll sit with you in case you have questions. These videos are made for young people, so the language may seem a little odd," she said with a smile and keyed in the code for the video. The screen they sat in front of lit up, and the presentation began. Thirty minutes later, Bron was more confused than he had been when Pietr accused him of having, not doing, sex. He understood now.

Wendy smiled up at him. "Did you understand what they were doing was sex?"

"Yes, I understand how male and female humans have sex for procreating, but... why did Mr. Rykov want me to see this? I'm not human. I'm not a suitable mate for human females, so the attraction stage does not apply. And I don't have the male genitalia required for the physical connection."

Wendy looked at Bron's confused face and sighed. She knew the video was too fundamental to properly explain the messy business of sexual attraction.

"Bron, didn't you just come from Bacchus? Didn't you meet any Genie Sex Workers?" she asked.

"Yes, but I didn't speak with any that lived," he said sadly.

Wendy's eyes widened, and Bron noticed her sudden nervousness. "Oh! Sorry! That sounded bad. My job on Bacchus was euthanizing the old, damaged, or worn-out Genies they brought to the lab and sending their corpses into the reclamation vats. That didn't make me any friends in the Genie community, so I never really spoke with them."

"My god! That's horrible!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, but that was my job, and I could not refuse it," he said.

Wendy shuddered and placed her hand on Bron's arm. "I'm so sorry you had to endure that. It just confirms my belief that the people running that planet are the worst examples of humanity!"

She noticed how soft his scales felt. Not at all what she'd expected. She ran her hand down his arm, thrilling to the feel of his smooth, scaled skin. So alien, yet so soft and touchable. She began to feel rather warm. She cleared her throat and pulled her hand back in embarrassment when she realized she was petting him.

"My point is that some humans go to Bacchus to have sex with Genies and not just Genies that look human. Sometimes they want someone who doesn't look human. Sex is far more complex than that video shows, but the fundamentals of HOW it is done were shown at least. However, contrary to what the video showed, humans have sex for various reasons, not just to make more humans. Sex feels really good, and our minds play a very large role in determining who or what we find sexually attractive."

Bron felt that strange tingling sensation when Wendy was stroking his arm. Her mentioning how sex felt really good connected some dots for him.

"When you touched my arm, it made me feel really good. Does this mean we are having sex?" he asked.

Wendy blushed. "NO! I mean--no, I was just admiring how smooth your skin felt. I shouldn't have done that. My touching you felt good?"

"Yes, uh, tingly," he replied. "I have only experienced that once before when Angelina was clinging to my arm as she slept and sucked on my fingers. Those sensations were extremely intense, and I lost muscle control."

"God! That must have been sexy!" Wendy gasped.

"Was that sex? Was that why Mr. Rykov was so angry with me?" Bron asked, worried.

"Uh, that could have led to sex, yes. The sucking of your partner's fingers is considered to be foreplay, the stimulation stage leading to sexual intercourse. You should understand that Angelina is in an age group that is very active sexually. It is a period of sexual experimentation, and sometimes they don't consider the consequences." She considered Bron once more. "What were you designed for?"

"Mining," he replied.

"I find it odd that you would have been given the mental mapping for sexual activity. Usually, only Sex Worker Genies have the responses for sex," she said, confused.

"I overheard that during my creation, they used maps of living human minds to form my personality matrix. I have all the human responses but no memories to show me what to do with them."

Wendy placed her hand on his arm again in sympathy. "Oh my god! You poor man! That must be so confusing!"

Bron felt that tingle again where her hand gripped his arm, but it was enjoyable, so he didn't draw her attention to it.

Wendy was feeling a tingle of her own. She squirmed in her chair and played with the ends of her shoulder-length red hair. Bron was looking more attractive as they spoke, and she got to know him, but then she'd always had a weakness for tragic heroic figures. She suddenly wanted to see his eyes. The goggles gave him a mysterious air, but she needed to see behind them.

"May I see your eyes?" she asked quietly, one hand absentmindedly stroking his arm.

"Can we turn the lights down to fifteen percent? My eyes were designed for much less light," he replied, his normally deep voice practically a purr as he enjoyed her touch.

"Sure. Room Lights, fifteen percent," she said, and the lights dimmed. She could still see him relatively well as he slid the goggles up his forehead. "Ah, I thought so! You have lovely eyes! It's a shame you have to hide them behind the goggles."

"I would be blind without them. The goggles, that is. Well, I suppose I'd be blind without my eyes too," he replied.

Wendy giggled. God, she felt tingly, and the room's dim lighting made her feel more daring! She slid her hand down to his thigh and kneaded the solid muscle under her hand, feeling it twitch. He was obviously enormously strong, yet he'd been so gentle, so far.

Bron was tingling so much he was seeing spots again, and the pleasant/unpleasant pressure in his groin was building once more. As much as he didn't want her to stop, he needed to know what was happening to his body. Since she was a nurse, maybe she'd be able to explain why it felt like this.

"Uh, that feels incredible, but I'm having a terrible pressure in my groin. It isn't entirely pleasurable," he said.

She looked down and had difficulty seeing anything in the dim lighting. She reached down to touch the smooth scales on his lower abdomen. The scales were extremely small there, and she felt a sizable shape pressing against them from inside. Puzzled, she slid her hand along the bulge.

At her touch, Bron groaned and leaned back. There was a brief but sharp tearing sensation. A seam parted on his lower abdomen, and his hard cock slid out of its pocket into her hand. The flesh was hot, and Wendy made a squeaking noise as her hand automatically closed around its thickness.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, unable to take her eyes, or hand, off the magnificent specimen in her grip.

The relief for Bron was so intense he slumped back in his chair, causing him to thrust his cock forward slightly. It slid through Wendy's fingers, and she gasped, feeling its silky-smooth texture. There were no scales on this flesh. It had an exquisitely soft texture, a dark blue tone, and was long, thick, hard, and hot! She guessed his core temperature was a few degrees higher than a human's. Wendy stroked her hand along its length and felt him twitch in response. She looked behind her on the medical cabinet and pulled out a sterile sample bottle. Wendy unscrewed the cap, then went back to stroking him. His breathing picked up, and she knew he was close. She aimed the sample bottle at the end just as his orgasm took him. She almost lost her grip on the bottle as he came with such force. The bottle quickly filled and overflowed. Once he was done, Wendy released his cock, sealed the full specimen bottle, and grabbed some absorbent towels to clean him with. As she wiped his legs and stomach clean, she watched in fascination as his relaxing cock slid back into its sheath, cleaning itself as it went. The seam disappeared amongst the tiny scales.

"What happened?" Bron said groggily. Shivers rippled through his muscles as aftershocks from his orgasm lingered.

"That was sex, well, one kind of sex," Wendy explained.

Bron jolted in his chair. He expected the lancing fire of punishment from the discipline collar any second.

"What's wrong?" she asked, worried.

"I'm not allowed to have sex," he gritted out between his teeth as he waited.

Wendy was horrified she'd caused him such distress, so she quickly rushed to assure him. "You won't be punished for it this time. I will have the doctor speak with Mr. Rykov to see what his actual expectations are. I hope we can get you permission to have sex with people other than his daughter. I'm sure that's who he is trying to protect, but again, let's keep this a little secret until I've had a chance to speak with the doctor," she replied.

"Speak to me about what? Why is it so dark in here?" Ryan said.

"Ah, Doctor Ryan!" Wendy looked behind the woman but saw no sign of Pietr. "I was looking at Bron's eyes, and he needs the dark for that."

Ryan stepped forward and held Bron's face still while she looked into his eyes. She was amazed at how black they were and jumped slightly when the membrane flicked over them. Then she realized how hot Bron felt to the touch.

"Is he running a fever?" she asked the nurse.

"Well... no. That was from when I collected this." Wendy held up the full bottle of Bron's ejaculate.

"Bron put your goggles back on. Room light one hundred percent." She took the bottle from Wendy and looked closely at the contents. "Is this what I think it is?" Then she noticed the wad of paper towels in Wendy's other hand and her flushed face. "What?" She looked down at Bron's featureless groin. "What???"

"It's inside! His mind was imprinted with all the human triggers and responses. When he's sexually excited, it emerges. God, it emerges! When he's done, it retracts." Wendy looked back to see if Mr. Rykov was coming, but the coast remained clear. "Beth, you need to speak with Mr. Rykov to see if it's only with his daughter that Bron isn't allowed to have sex with. Since Bron's a complete newbie at this and with his responses, he's going to need an outlet for that pent-up frustration."

Ryan was looking worried. She'd given Pietr a strong sedative to help him sleep on the couch in her office. The man was beating himself up about his daughter's assault and was mentally exhausted. Bron had seemed a safe protector because he appeared sexless. Now that he'd proven to be capable of sex, Pietr was faced with a more difficult situation, one he'd created.

"We need to test this right now. Bron, please wait here." She and Nurse Wendy left to step into the lab with the sample bottle.

Bron watched them leave, and his mind was spinning. What the nurse did with him was incredible. He'd never felt so good before. He was wondering how something that felt so right could be wrong. Then he thought of how Angelina had almost been raped, and he realized that for someone to force those feelings and emotions on someone when their mind was experiencing terror would be especially horrific. Once more, he felt vindicated for killing those Maintenance Worker Genies!

A few minutes later, Doctor Ryan and Nurse Callahan returned. The doctor seemed a little relieved, but the nurse's expression was conflicted.

"Bron, we'll need to run a few more tests over the next few days to confirm the results, but for now, it appears that you're not compatible with humans. This would mean there would be no way for you to impregnate a human if you had sex with one. I will speak with Pietr once he wakes up to see what options are available to you. Please be aware, as his daughter was almost raped by those Genies, the very thought of her having sex with a Genie, even consensual sex, is going to be very difficult for him to deal with. I get the impression that you won't do anything that... displeases him?"

Bron nodded his head vehemently.

"That's good! I will walk you back to your quarters so I can speak with Angelina. Pietr will come back to his stateroom once he's woken up. Nurse Callahan will keep an eye on him for now. Let's go."

They headed back and had only made it down one corridor before the doctor stopped and looked back with frustration. Bron had fallen in behind her as he had for Pietr on his way there. He looked at the woman's expression with concern.