Bacchus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have I done something wrong? Am I walking too close to you?" he asked, worried.

Ryan rubbed her face to remove the frustrated look and ran her hands through her short bob cut. "No, sorry. I'm tired as I just had a long shift. Also, I'm not used to someone walking behind me because they think they have to. It would be very nice if you would walk beside me. Can you do that?" she asked.

"Yes," he said and stepped up next to her. They moved on, and she noticed he was slowly slipping back, so she reached over and took the crook of his arm with hers. "Friends often walk like this," she said, explaining why she was touching him. She noticed that the scales on his arm felt very nice indeed, just like Wendy had described when they were in the lab. He was all hard muscle coated in luxurious softness.

"Friends?" he said in shock.

"Yes, is that okay?" she asked, looking up at his flustered expression.

"I've never had a friend. I don't know what to do," he mumbled.

"That's the thing with friends. There should be no expectations, just acceptance," she explained with a smile.

He smiled back, and they continued on.

Once they reached the door, she signaled their arrival. There was no response. She opened the intercom. "Ms. Rykov? This is Doctor Beth Ryan. Your father is resting in the clinic. He's fine, just a little exhaustion. I've brought Bron back with me. Can we come in? I'd like to check on the progress of your healing and to speak with you regarding the information we gave Bron this morning."

The door clicked open, and Beth gestured for Bron to go first. When they entered, they saw Angelina behind the launch chair. Her face lit up when she saw Bron. She scooted out from behind the chair and rushed across the space to leap into his arms. He caught her easily and held her against him while she wrapped her arms and legs around him and buried her face in his neck. He felt her nervous trembling settle down.

Beth cleared her throat, and Bron turned to face her. The doctor silently gestured with her head for him to put the young woman down. He knelt down and put Angelina's bottom on the launch chair. She got the idea and untangled her arms and legs from him. She grabbed his hand before he could move away, so he sat on the floor next to the chair. Angelina smiled.

Beth Ryan took in the entire interchange and wished she had taken the extra credits in psychology.

"Okay, let's take a look at that eye." She peeled back the used bandage. "Bron, could you get me a fresh one?"

He stood up and walked into the next room after smiling at Angelina, who watched him until he'd left the room.

The doctor checked on the injured tissues and was satisfied that it was healing nicely. She confirmed that the split lip had sealed once more. She didn't expect any scarring, physical ones at least. Bron returned with the bandage. She taped it on, then turned to the big man.

"Bron, could you please wait in the other room? I need to speak with my patient in private. I'll call you out once we are done," she stated.

He nodded, and sharing a glance with Angelina, Bron left the room.

Beth pulled up a chair to face the young woman, who was nervously glancing over her shoulder towards the bedroom where Bron had gone.

"I see you have developed a bit of a crush on the Genie," she began.

"He makes me feel safe and loved! I love him!" Angelina stated emphatically.

"Love? That's a pretty big word! You've just undergone a traumatic experience, and it's natural to feel profoundly grateful towards your rescuer. Hero worship is just a step beyond being grateful, but it can lead to a lot of emotional damage for both parties. I will not tell you not to feel what you are feeling because, for now, it's probably helping you heal, but you should remain aware of the source of those feelings and understand the significance the circumstances played in creating them. You will heal, and you will gain perspective on where your emotions came from. You should know that Bron's personality matrix was mapped from human minds, so he has the emotional capacity of a human, the emotional and physical triggers and responses of a human, but he has no human knowledge of how to process them. He's like a newborn with all the adult tools but no experience in how to use them."

"I spoke with your father this morning, and as I told you, I have him resting in the clinic. He's suffering from exhaustion. I got permission from him to speak with you regarding his condition. Your father is distraught that you were assaulted, and he couldn't protect you. That is a parent's primary trigger. Protect the young, and he feels like he failed you. That's the primary reason Bron is here. However, that ordeal with the Genies has left your father with a lot of confused and undirected rage. Should you attempt to have sexual relations with Bron, your father will probably have Bron euthanized, as Bron calls it. Not out of malice or arbitrary anger, but as a desperate effort to protect you."

"Bron doesn't have the equipment. We couldn't have sex even if we wanted to."

Beth considered her next words very carefully. Her preference would have been to leave the young woman in the dark regarding Nurse Wendy's discovery. But considering her rather clingy behavior with Bron and the next topic Beth needed to discuss with her, Angelina would discover it eventually. Better to release the information now in a controlled environment.

"Do you know what Forbidden Fruit Syndrome is?" she asked Angelina.

"Yes, it's when you really want someone or something you can't have," she answered.

"Right, and typically the reason for it being forbidden is that it's immoral or illegal or both," the doctor continued. "On Walla, which category do you think sex with Bron would fall under?"

The young woman furrowed her brow and shook her head angrily. "That doesn't apply because he doesn't have--"

"He does."

Angelina froze. Confusion, curiosity, lust, denial, anger, and even fear raced across her face before comprehension set in, and her eyes went wide open. She was looking straight at the doctor.

Beth was relieved to see there was a mind behind that pretty face. Until this moment, she was really doubtful. Now, if she understood the ramifications, there might just be hope in her being able to control her youthful impulses. It was time to hammer home the cost any indiscretion would cause.

"We'll be home in just two days. You get to go back to your life with your friends and the nightlife, back into the spotlight of the high society tabloids. Walla is a pretty conservative society for all its personal freedoms. You and your entourage push the envelope, and this causes your father some grief, but I believe you'd agree that he's been pretty supportive of you." Angelina nodded slightly.

"What Pietr did back on Bacchus, buying out Bron's contract for you, was not a rational act but the desperate act of a father trying to protect and apologize to a child he was already convinced he'd failed. He is going to suffer badly for that decision when we get home. His opponents are all going to have a field day. Now, it's possible that the angle of saving Bron's life after he rescued you may be the way to salvage this bad situation, but if you return to Walla with Bron as anything more than your guardian, you'll be ending your father's role in guiding our society. He is the voice of reason, the voice you and your friends need, the voice all open-minded citizens need for a better Walla. There is hope that one day soon, he would run for Premier. If you can't resist temptation, if you can't reign in your overly familiar behavior with Bron when in public or even where you might be caught by the paparazzi's cameras, none of that will happen."

Angelina's eyes were full of tears, but her expression was more rage than sadness. Beth knew right now Angelina hated her more than even the Worker Genies that attacked her. "I know it's not fair to lay this all on you, but that's your situation, and it is what it is. There is nothing I can do to change it, but you needed to know. It's all on you, Bron, and your father. I pray for all our sakes you three can work it out."

Weary to her core, Beth stood up. She saw Bron standing in the bedroom's doorway and was sure he'd heard it all. Fuck it. "Bron, change the bandage on her eye when she stops crying." She let herself out.

Chapter 5

For each of the following two nights, Bron sat beside Angelina's bed as she slept, and each time her dreams slipped to the event of the attack, he was there with his calming mantra. He did this four times on the first night but only twice on the last night as her sleep was deep and restful.

Finally, they were approaching Walla and would begin their descent in a few hours. Nurse Callahan met Bron at his stateroom and walked him down to the medical center for the last test of his fertility. Doctor Ryan was no longer welcome to visit the stateroom. When Pietr had woken from his drug-assisted rest, Beth reported her conversation with Angelina to him, verbatim. While he had given her permission to speak with Angelina about his condition, he thought she had gone way beyond that mandate. But he couldn't refute her argument, which made him exceptionally uncomfortable around the woman.

Bron sat in the consultation room for the third time. The previous day, while Doctor Ryan observed, Wendy had run her hands over his thighs until it stimulated his erection enough to leave its pocket. He still experienced the brief, sharp pain as the seam opened, but that little pain was nothing compared to the pleasure he received. Then she'd prepared the sample container and stroked him until he ejaculated into the bottle and onto his legs and stomach once the bottle was full. The sensations were incredible, but unlike the first time, he remained aware through the entire sequence. That sample had also proven to be incompatible with human eggs.

Today was the last test. He felt kind of sad about that. He'd be leaving the ship and probably wouldn't see the doctor or nurse ever again. Or at least not for a very long time. He was enjoying these visits, and he really liked the two women.

He understood why Doctor Ryan had said what she did to Angelina. She'd just told the truth. Bron had asked Pietr to confirm what she'd said was true about Walla's society, and he'd nodded with a grim look.

When Nurse Wendy came into the room, Bron began to tingle before she'd even touched him. She seemed delighted by that fact when he told her. She said that because this was their last session and the doctor was on the bridge, she wanted to try something new. She leaned in towards Bron's face and pressed her lips against his. Bron was surprised and more than a little excited. Wendy smiled and moved in for another kiss. She took his big hands in her smaller ones and brought them up to her chest. She pressed his palms against the soft mounds inside her pink scrubs and moved them in small circles. He felt slight bumps pressing back against the center of his palms, so he moved his fingertips down to investigate. The nurse gasped into his mouth as he gently squeezed her nipples through her shirt and her kiss became more aggressive.

Wendy sucked at his lips and slid her tongue into his mouth. She squealed and pulled back when she encountered the rough surface of his tongue.

"Oh my god! Your tongue is rough like a cat's!" she exclaimed.

"Is that bad?" he asked, worried.

"Not at all, just different. It's making me think naughty things," she replied sexily.

"Is naughty good?" he asked curiously.

"Mmm! Not always, but sometimes it is VERY good. I want to show you another kind of sex," Wendy smiled. She slid her pink scrub bottoms and panties down and stepped out of them. She hopped up on the edge of the examination table and spread her legs wide.

"Okay, Bron. I want you to lick here from bottom to top slowly," she said, pointing to the wet pink flesh between her legs.

He leaned forward, stuck out his tongue, and slowly and lightly raked it across her delicate flesh. The nurse jumped and squirmed. "Not so light! That tickles!"

Bron pulled back and repositioned himself. He didn't want to push too hard as his muscles could do some serious damage--even his tongue. He stuck it out once more and spread it flat against her delicate skin. He applied pressure until he heard her sigh. Then he slid it upwards.

Wendy grabbed his head and threw hers back in ecstasy. He made several more passes, sometimes dipping his tongue deep between her folds, and each time he reached the top, Wendy would go into convulsions. The first time it happened, he was worried he'd hurt her, but her guiding hands led his head back down for another pass. Finally, he concentrated on licking the top where a stiff bud of flesh waited to be sucked and licked. He did this for a few minutes while Wendy screamed silently. He wasn't sure if she enjoyed it, but she wouldn't let him pull his head back, so he took that as a good sign.

"Enough! Stop, oh god, please stop!" Wendy gasped and almost fell from the table. Her muscles had gone completely lax. Bron picked her up carefully and lay her down lengthwise on the examination table. He picked up her panties and pants and slipped them on her. She convulsed once more as his hand accidentally bumped her sensitive bud as he pulled her panties on her. Once she was dressed, Bron looked at the specimen container and saw Wendy had passed out. His cock was at full mast, but his hand on it felt uncomfortable, so he let go. He didn't know what to do.

He heard his name whispered. "Bron?"

Bron turned toward the door, and Angelina was standing there wide-eyed. "What did you do to her?" she whispered. "Were you... licking her?"

He nodded. "Then she fell asleep and didn't get the sample for the test. Doctor Ryan will be upset."

"Well, can't you do it yourself?" she croaked, staring at the thick cock sticking up between his legs.

"I tried, but it didn't feel good," he sighed.

Angelina stepped into the room and listened to Nurse Callahan snore softly. She reached out and took the bottle from Bron. She placed her other hand around his stiff flesh and gasped. "It's so hot!"

Bron moaned in ecstasy from her touch. "No, we can't make sex- do this. Your father. Stop."

Angelina got angry and gripped him tighter. "We aren't having sex. I am assisting the nurse with taking a sample. Now quiet!" she growled as she pumped him faster. She put the sample bottle down and put both hands on his cock. She squeezed and pumped, and soon his breathing was sounding like bellows. She felt his muscles tighten, and she grabbed the sample bottle just in time. The first blast almost knocked it from her fingers, and by the sixth, she was panicking because it was overflowing. She set it on the counter while she tried to catch the remaining spurts with her palm. Grabbing the sensitive tip just caused him to fire some more, and a few jets shot out between her fingers and flew into the air.

When he was done, she put the lid on the bottle and looked at her gooey hands. Looking Bron straight in the eye, she licked a drop from her finger. She was surprised by the mild, slightly sweet flavor. She rubbed another droplet across her lips like lip gloss. Bron groaned, and she grinned wickedly. She grabbed some towels and cleaned herself up. Then she wiped up Bron and watched in amazement as his shrinking cock slid back into its pocket. Bron reached up and pulled some cum out of her blond hair. Giggling, they did one more quick check but found no more evidence of their naughty deed.

Bron used the waist belt on the examination table to ensure Wendy didn't roll off in her sleep. They left the sample bottle on the counter, then Angelina walked him back to the stateroom.

Chapter 6

Brisbee was Walla's capital city. Home to its global government offices, most of its government officials, major museums and cultural centers, and naturally where its spaceport was located, too. To say the spaceport was a zoo would have been doing Brisbee's lovely zoo a grave disservice. The news services jockeying for better coverage of Walla's first Genie immigrant was pure chaos, and the shame of Pietr Rykov's Genie Ownership was painted as slavery before they'd even made it to the planet.

As foretold by Doctor Ryan, Pietr's political opponents were quick to condemn this blatantly elitist and immoral act.

The tabloids now had their favorite media darling back, and with her, a new juicy rumor of freak sex play with a monster.

Pietr wanted nothing to do with the press, but his press secretary was threatening to quit if he didn't at least make a statement to the gathering. Pietr hadn't reached his current position by not understanding how to read the mood of the room. The media smelled blood, and there was only one way he would get out of this room alive (politically), and that was to give them a bigger target. He'd done his coaching, and now his group made its way down the tunnel towards the only area in the terminal large enough to hold a press conference, the concourse. They were escorted through the spaceport by twelve security members in full riot gear, including mirrored face visors. Their blank faces disturbed Angelina, but she clung to Bron's hand as they followed her father into the concourse. The volume of the crowd instantly exploded with their first sighting of the tall blue-black Genie.

Then they were on a raised stage. Pietr approached the podium and scanned the assembled media with a look of disappointment. He cleared his throat, and with great dignity, he began to speak.

"I have prepared the following brief statement. I will not be answering questions at this time. My press secretary will have a full press kit for you shortly." He scanned the group once more like a parent of naughty children. Then he continued. "I attended the one-hundred-and-thirty-seventh Annual Confederation Trade Conference, which this year was hosted on the vacation planet, Bacchus. I will address the council with the results of the conference next week. As I was allowed to bring one guest, I brought my daughter Angelina. On the last day of the conference, Angelina was abducted by a group of thirteen Maintenance Worker Genies. They took her by force down to their habitation level and beat her severely. There they attempted to-" Here Pietr stopped as his emotions slipped his control for a moment. "They attempted to rape her. She was rescued before this could happen by someone I would like to introduce to you. Bron, if you could please step forward." Pietr stepped aside, and Bron stood next to the podium. Pietr nodded for Bron to say his statement.

"Hello, my name is Bron. I was designed to be a miner on Yosman. My team was placed on the planet, but their personality matrixes fragmented, and I was ordered to euthanize them until I was the only one left. The company abandoned me on the planet, but I was collected by a bounty hunter and sold to Administrator Jorgus Landry on Bacchus. He put me to work in the Genie recycling lab. My job was to euthanize the Genies that were worn out, injured, or too old, and to feed their corpses into the reclamation vats. I was given no other employment options and had I refused, I would have been fed to the vats myself. On the day I met Ms. Rykov, I was returning to my sleeping unit when I heard a terrified scream. I investigated and came upon thirteen workers attempting to rape Ms. Rykov. I was able to subdue the workers initially, but they attacked as a group, and I was forced to kill them. Jorgus Landry was very upset with my killing the workers for, in his words, one fucking slut." Bron cringed as he said the words and turned to the young woman. "I'm very sorry for the bad words, Ms. Rykov." Bron looked back out over the group. "Landry vowed to have me make up the cost of the dead workers somehow. The following day Mr. Rykov purchased my contract from Jorgus Landry, who had intended to send me to the pits to fight for wagering. Life expectancy in the pits is measured in hours or at most days. Mr. Rykov saved my life and has given me a new and worthy purpose where I can protect life for once as guardian for his daughter. I understand Walla is still finding its way with understanding how to deal with Genies, but I'm just grateful for each day I'm alive. Thank you."