All Comments on 'Bach & Elgar's Happy Ending'

by ReefBeach

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An incredibly great story!

I love how you blend music with love. Music is love. And the cello is so mellow. Great storytelling. Thank you.

ag2507ag2507over 8 years ago
Good Story

I used to work with one of Beecham's orchestras (He founded them by the dozen) and I can confirm that post concert euphoria (adrenaline) is responsible for a lot of sex. you can't just pack up and go home: it doesn't work. I also know a number of very talented string players including 'cellists and I can confirm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very sweet

Story, great read and all done without the huge cock or tits, the mark of a true writer.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

For once, no 40DDs, a ten inch cock and a tight pussy, just two fun people who like music. An all around winner. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks a lot... :(

Do you know how much trouble you've caused me? Ill never be able to pay attention in orchestra again!!! Ill be to busy flirting with the French Horns.

joshbrown622joshbrown622over 8 years ago
more please

This was getting really good a nice romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Well written and SO hot!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

When I was in my late teens, my uncle played a book into my hands. "The perfect marriage" by one of the first sexologists, Van der Velde. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodoor_Hendrik_van_de_Velde)

He wrote that he met in his "Gyn" practice young women who could have an orgasm hearing beautiful music.

I did not believe it at the time, but later I found out how stimulating some music can be for a music-lover, probably much more so for a musician.

Anyhow thank you for sharing this lovely story with us.

D.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReefBeach@ReefBeach
I want to write and read interesting, believable stories, although a touch of humour or the bizarre will usually help! Most importantly, I want to respect my characters. I see too much disrespect in the sex we see around, especially for women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES